Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   John from Cincy Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=424857)

thatpfunk 07-16-2007 05:39 PM

Re: John from Cincy Thread

JFC hasnt done anything like this before. We (at least I do) assume that because he doesn't have to dump out or eat that he is not affected by things that humans have to deal with.

However, could he have been doing this while asleep because he smoked the spliff with Bill and Joe?

applejuicekid 07-16-2007 05:46 PM

" We (at least I do) assume that because he doesn't have to dump out or eat that he is not affected by things that humans have to deal with."

He can also create whatever he wants in his pockets, and he is also able to heal from multiple stab wounds instantly.

thatpfunk 07-16-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
" We (at least I do) assume that because he doesn't have to dump out or eat that he is not affected by things that humans have to deal with."

He can also create whatever he wants in his pockets, and he is also able to heal from multiple stab wounds instantly.

[/ QUOTE ]

no [censored] [censored] moron. goddamn what a stupid [censored] post.

Im asking the question because he did something that he hadnt done before and it was trippy as all hell. Did it happen because he smoked dope?

good contribution to the thread capt obv.

boxedIn 07-16-2007 10:26 PM

My question, among other things, is during the whole JFC speech, could anyone see or hear him? He went there with Cass and it seemed like she had some recognition of his precense but then things just kind of went wacky and Butchie was in different places, dead guys were crawling out the woodwork, everyone was just staring off ... what was the experience of JFC like for those at the hotel?

Wubbie075 07-16-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My question, among other things, is during the whole JFC speech, could anyone see or hear him? He went there with Cass and it seemed like she had some recognition of his precense but then things just kind of went wacky and Butchie was in different places, dead guys were crawling out the woodwork, everyone was just staring off ... what was the experience of JFC like for those at the hotel?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You will not note my-Father's-Word, nor remember Cass's-camera, but you will not forget what we did here.

[/ QUOTE ]

When he/they were "present" they all saw JFC and each other... but when they awakened they didn't remember the specifics of the event, but had a vague memory of it... almost like a deja vu... like Bill whe he woke up touching his jaw:

[ QUOTE ]
I coulda sworn I was just playing my harp

[/ QUOTE ]

youtalkfunny 07-17-2007 12:11 AM

http://www.hbo.com/deadwood/img/90x9...arlieutter.jpg

Like I'd [censored] know?

administrator 07-17-2007 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im asking the question because he did something that he hadnt done before and it was trippy as all hell. Did it happen because he smoked dope?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack off any 13 year olds lately?

thatpfunk 07-17-2007 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack off any 13 year olds lately?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

PayTheSnucka 07-18-2007 01:00 PM

Butchie refers to his mom as a ballbuster quite a bit - coincidental choice of words?

jba 07-18-2007 01:38 PM

is anyone else surprised that the OOT crowd almost seems to have universally liked the last episode?