Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Towergaming rakeback (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373943)

Thomas Luice 11-22-2007 04:28 AM

Re: Towergaming rakeback

Is there any reputable rakeback provider for tower gaming? PM me.

JimmyVooToo 11-22-2007 06:34 AM

Searching for best Towergaming rakeback offer ( high limit player here )

antchev 11-22-2007 10:17 AM

I am looking for TOWER RB. Please, PM me.

bkkdude 11-23-2007 04:58 AM

can someone confirm this.

if one is a smaller player , .25 - .50 nl hold em or omaha, becoz of their contribution systm and seemingly endless bonuses, rakeback becums a non issue.

meaning you wont get any.................lol.

sweeng8 11-23-2007 06:19 AM

There are offers for tower gaming that can be found here, giving 50% NGR plus the standard bonuses. Im new to this, but is this offer legit? Seems too good a deal?

Anyone?

bkkdude 11-23-2007 07:35 AM

i got responses when i ask ed for tower rakeback, like abot 4.

is ngr same as mgr? 50% sounds too high. but like i posted earlier , he ll, they could give you 80% it wont matter if you a small player. youll be just collecting your bonuses.

Bobo Fett 11-23-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

is ngr same as mgr? 50% sounds too high. but like i posted earlier , he ll, they could give you 80% it wont matter if you a small player. youll be just collecting your bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]
I beg to differ...unless you're telling us that bonuses are worth 100% RB or more at micro stakes. If bonuses are worth anything less than 100% RB, then you WILL be getting RB at any stakes you play.

Stake Monster 11-23-2007 06:37 PM

pm me offer for tower gaming plz. Reputable affiliate only please. thanks!

makeutap247 11-23-2007 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I beg to differ...unless you're telling us that bonuses are worth 100% RB or more at micro stakes. If bonuses are worth anything less than 100% RB, then you WILL be getting RB at any stakes you play.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to differentiate between whether bkkdude is talking abouut the 5x point signup bonus or the ongoing 7x point bonuses. If he hasn't played anything other than the 5x bonus then it's very possible that it was equivalent to 100% rakeback or more especially at microlimits. Just clearing the 5x point bonus could easily give him a negative MGR. Now if he were clearing the 7x point bonuses then he would definitely be generating more in rake than the bonuses are returning by themself.

Bobo Fett 11-23-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to differentiate between whether bkkdude is talking abouut the 5x point signup bonus or the ongoing 7x point bonuses. If he hasn't played anything other than the 5x bonus then it's very possible that it was equivalent to 100% rakeback or more especially at microlimits. Just clearing the 5x point bonus could easily give him a negative MGR. Now if he were clearing the 7x point bonuses then he would definitely be generating more in rake than the bonuses are returning by themself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point...which also speaks to just how excellent a 5x OnGame bonus is.