Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492906)

Five-Star 10-04-2007 12:51 AM

Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

No one on DBF seems to take credit for the attacks yet. The whole thing looks fantastic right now. You guys/gals have done wonderful job lately to survive these attacks. Well played.

kordoISback 10-04-2007 01:03 AM

65.5%, cant wait to get to 100%

Dan87 10-04-2007 01:21 AM

who changed the V i made back to the normal boring V? pretty gay imo

Change 10-04-2007 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No one on DBF seems to take credit for the attacks yet. The whole thing looks fantastic right now. You guys/gals have done wonderful job lately to survive these attacks. Well played.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone from DBF takes credit for attacking you guys, they will probably get banned from our forums. We dont condone that [censored].

Plus people from VIP, DBF, and [H] know that you guys arent the ones writting the BBV4L on stuff.

P.S. as for who keeps attacking you guys with pink/purple I would take a strike at it being PBnation, since someone with an account named BBV4L went and talked [censored] straight to their faces a while back when they were all still trying to get a logo up.

Five-Star 10-04-2007 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone from DBF takes credit for attacking you guys, they will probably get verbally ran into the ground before being banned from our forums. We dont condone that [censored].

Plus people from VIP, DBF, and [H] know that you guys arent the ones writting the BBV4L on stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. Maybe/hopefully someone will be that dumb. I'm glad everyone stuck through that pink mess attack. I know some of us have tried to erase the BBV4L on the other logos.

Sigh, Yahooka is scribbled under the first B which is under attack. I saw a thread on the forum about them, although, it's probably not them because why claim credit for something when you can misdirect anger and ink somewhere else.

Glo 10-04-2007 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone from DBF takes credit for attacking you guys, they will probably get verbally ran into the ground before being banned from our forums. We dont condone that [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. Maybe/hopefully someone will be that dumb. I'm glad everyone stuck through that pink mess attack. I know some of us have tried to erase the BBV4L on the other logos.

Sigh, Yahooka is scribbled under the first B which is under attack. I saw a thread on the forum about them, although, it's probably not them because why claim credit for something when you can misdirect anger and ink somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC, Yahooka and KATG (Keith & the Girl, someone fill me in on what that site is about, please.) had a little war going on for a while.

Gonso 10-04-2007 02:53 AM

UNder yellow attack gogogogo

EDIT: Not sure who's side yellow is on

Change 10-04-2007 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like more of a yellow fill in.

Gonso 10-04-2007 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like more of a yellow fill in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, is this our weekly "let's try a new color" thing? I guess it's better than than some of the other colors we've seen.

Glo 10-04-2007 03:06 AM

hard to see the yellow from space... But, then again, it's been kinda hard to see the green lately too.