Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [cheese] thread: NOV Pt 2 (nc) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548172)

Nielsio 11-28-2007 08:03 PM

Re: Commence the bannings

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who's villain in hand 2 nielsio

[/ QUOTE ]

I have you on ignore. If you agree to not be abusive in the future I'll unignore you and answer your question.

[/ QUOTE ]

how did you know it was a question if you have him on ignore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have spivey on ignore as well, but he responded to my post, saw it was a response to me, then I saw thac responding to spivey, which means it was also about me and/or sitz. In such a case it's an easy click on the quote button to find what they say. I try to ignore people I have on ignore, but when people are talking to you or about you it's hard to.

Shizzle12345 11-28-2007 08:05 PM

why ignore everyone? You have some good posters on ignore who give good advice. Its just -ev and annoying imo.

Daddy Warbucks 11-28-2007 08:05 PM

Isn't that the whole point of the ignore feature?

rapidacid 11-28-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

lol you have to actually call a phone number & leave a message to cancel your Card Runners membership ... what is this 1947? Doesn't surprise me I guess ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I did it all through email I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

For US its through the phone:

http://www.cardrunners.com/members/index...Itemid=2#cancel

dirtylobster 11-28-2007 08:08 PM

lol ignoreaments

rapidacid 11-28-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have you on ignore. If you agree to not be abusive in the future I'll unignore you and answer your question.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have spivey on ignore as well, but he responded to my post, saw it was a response to me, then I saw thac responding to spivey, which means it was also about me and/or sitz. In such a case it's an easy click on the quote button to find what they say. I try to ignore people I have on ignore, but when people are talking to you or about you it's hard to.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a sad, small man.

Xanta 11-28-2007 08:11 PM

3 BI deep with a 95/2/0, godspeed.

Edit: lol, i'm opening 10bb and he's calling, and the other tags don't know what to do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]:):)

Whoa, this guy is totally changing the dynamic of the game. Everyone is opening so big and so light that it's correct to 3bet bluff and 4bet bluff way way way more.

It's basically a race for his chips.

[censored] I had to lay down top pair wtf

Nielsio 11-28-2007 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're a sad, small man.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're not going to tell me why, then this is nothing more than an ad hominem, because you're not trying to help me, just bully me. Ultra-close to ignore.

rapidacid 11-28-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're a sad, small man.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're not going to tell me why, then this is nothing more than an ad hominem, because you're not trying to help me, just bully me. Ultra-close to ignore.

[/ QUOTE ]

The purpose of ignore is to hide the views, thoughts & remarks of people you don't agree with or rub you the wrong way.

Blatantly circumventing the ignore just to see if / what people are saying about you indicates an insecure, vain being.

bubaloo 11-28-2007 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*** This user is off the grid ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*** This user is off the grid ***

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a sad, small man.

[/ QUOTE ]