Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525919)

MrWooster 10-31-2007 04:12 PM

Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PJ you got a custom title!

a+!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i cheated and bribed emc

[/ QUOTE ]

we're all slaves to 2p2 really, i heard ama had to do much more than bribe people to go green [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I swear AMA locks more threads than any other mod I have ever seen!!

wingchunflush 10-31-2007 04:16 PM

I just watched the fruity pro vid. I don't like how he spends like 20 mins just opening tables and all that. I understand that table selection is important, but it should not take up that much time in a video IMO

PJo336 10-31-2007 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PJ you got a custom title!

a+!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i cheated and bribed emc

[/ QUOTE ]

we're all slaves to 2p2 really, i heard ama had to do much more than bribe people to go green [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

so thats how you become a mod eh?

jk1986 10-31-2007 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just watched the fruity pro vid. I don't like how he spends like 20 mins just opening tables and all that. I understand that table selection is important, but it should not take up that much time in a video IMO

[/ QUOTE ]
and he took 20 mins off camera, I really don't rate the frutypro vids, spends half the time explaining his hud. As if we're going to be able to remember what eacch of the 30 numbers means when he attempts to explain a hand

netstorm 10-31-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Despite doing fairly ok financially, my game has utterly deteriorated the last six months or so ... here is to starting all over again patching and rebuilding.

Btw ... anyone interested in a sweat ??

[/ QUOTE ]
you mean sweating someone, or you being sweat? Ill do it if there's noone else [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Kimo White Devil 10-31-2007 05:07 PM

heeeahhhh, just got a superb 17% hands won at showdown. lost 5BI in 700 hands. damn those nutz, they are everywhere but in my hands. GOGOGOGOGO.

Mr_Pathetic 10-31-2007 05:23 PM

I just went to watch that guy Trikkur third video where he plays LAG at NL100 and he got so many stats on the screen I had to turn it off. I couldn't watch it. How do people play with every single stat imaginable on the HUD? No way you can focus on players and build good notes and good reads with all that crap on there. 19 stats for every person on his HUD on screen.

thac 10-31-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just went to watch that guy Trikkur third video where he plays LAG at NL100 and he got so many stats on the screen I had to turn it off. I couldn't watch it. How do people play with every single stat imaginable on the HUD? No way you can focus on players and build good notes and good reads with all that crap on there. 19 stats for every person on his HUD on screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this better or too cluttered?

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5456/hudpg6.jpg

whyzze 10-31-2007 05:32 PM

nice setup thac...i like it

ROOOFFFLLLL at titania. Just seeing her makes my die of laughter.

shes up in my DB.....

PJo336 10-31-2007 05:35 PM

stop following her evwhere thac, its getting creepy

edit: lol at ur away in the bottom left