Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

uncleshady 11-09-2007 06:45 PM

Re: V1.14

[ QUOTE ]
It was changed in one of the versions a while back(check log) that it wouldnt show hole cards on observed tables at showdown. They still show up when you are playing at a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

crap that was useful to me when i did some active datamining. Any way to get it back or as an option?

YoshiYashiki 11-09-2007 06:52 PM

Not unless Mike reintroduces it back into the program. Not sure why it is so important. The hands at showdown display on the HUD doesnt show anything extra as to what is shown in the full tilt hand history display or from using the HUD's past hands display.

uncleshady 11-09-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not unless Mike reintroduces it back into the program. Not sure why it is so important. The hands at showdown display on the HUD doesnt show anything extra as to what is shown in the full tilt hand history display or from using the HUD's past hands display.

[/ QUOTE ]

more convenient to see what people were playing when im datamining 9 tables.

MadScientist 11-10-2007 01:45 PM

Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

You the man Mike.
Could you please implement a filter so that only hands from 2 players are shown, 3-6, and 7-10 (HU, 6m, FR) like I can do for PAce? As it is, my 6m and FR stats are lumped together and that is messing up VPIP and pfr for people. Thanks.
I play 6m and FR at the same time.

YoshiYashiki 11-10-2007 03:28 PM

I had the same problem so I downloaded the HUD in 3 different folders. 1 has filters for HU, 1 for 3 to 6 players and 1 for 7-10 players (set up in preferences/filters) and just have all 3 HUD's running at the same time. Then in the 6max HUD box I untick all the full ring/heads up tables and so on so that it shows the correct stats. Hope that was clear enough.

grouchie 11-10-2007 03:57 PM

Here is a minor addition I would LOVE to see for Stars if you ever get bored and want to add it.

I like the colum that keeps track of winnings and hands for the session, for Poker Stars would it be possible to add a colum that calculates your VPPs/FPPs in a running total?

Just would like to quickly glance and see how many i've earned over the session, etc...

uncleshady 11-10-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive been playing with this feature now and its even better than what i was missing. All is well thanks for the help.

corny 11-11-2007 11:18 AM

Hey mike, I have a question about datamining.
On Fulltilt, the dataminefiles (.tmp HHfiles) are deleted when the table gets closed. So I think RThud saves the database stuff when you close it or you manually press "Save database". Does it remember the old tables when they close and saves them to the database instantly?
So when a tables gets closed automatically from my datamine program the .tmp file gets deleted and the database doesn't update, right?
Maybe you can include a timer similar to PT to save the database every x minutes to save the stats from tables which break down.

mikechops 11-11-2007 01:59 PM

The hands are imported into the database immediately they are played. So long as you either save the database or shutdown properly, that stats generated will be saved even if the table is closed.

What isn't saved is the actual hand history itself. The FT client deletes the hand history when the table is closed. There is an option to move the observed files to the arhive directory. This saves a copy of the file to the archive each time RT detects new data has been written (i.e. a hand is completed). I'd recommend you use that option if you are doing a lot of datamining.

betis83 11-12-2007 07:08 AM

How can I set the hud to see my own stats for all of my sessions, not only for the actual one?

YoshiYashiki 11-12-2007 09:35 AM

preferences>player display and untick show my session stats. You can also study your stats when not playing by going to file>save as text and then go to the folder you have the HUD saved in and there will be a text file showing all the player stats.

AssFrister 11-12-2007 10:09 PM

For Absolute, do you have to sit at a table before stats will appear?

I have a second machine that is always mining, and if I open a table on my main machine that the second machine just happens to be observing at the time, then stats come up fine (I assume because there is a current .txt HH file for that table allowing RT to know who is seated?).

But if I open a table that is not currently being mined/observed on the second system, no stats appear. I guess this makes sense since AP doesnt seem to write observed HH files on its own? So RT has no way of knowing who is at the table even though it can detect the window?

Am i right about this? And is there any way around it? Its very useful to have stats come up before sitting, obviously.

Many thanks.

AssFrister 11-12-2007 10:14 PM

BTW I havent had a chance to start using it yet what with all the new stats to get familiar with and the above config problem, but from the looks of it its gunna be great. So many thanks again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

AssFrister 11-13-2007 12:08 AM

To answer my own question I have a crude solution. Run a *separate* instance of Absolute Solution on the main machine. Tell it to save HH to the same location as "Your History Folder" in RT. That is, the folder for your screen name where HH of your played hands go. Open a bunch of tables, right click the Absolute Solution system tray icon and click "Force Scan." Should get stats up on all tables.

Means youll probably import a few observed HH into your main PT/HM database but you can always purge them every now and then if you want.

crunchi 11-13-2007 05:18 AM

NOOB QUESTION ALERT

how do i go about upgrading this software to the latest version?

_n8 11-13-2007 12:09 PM

cant get realtime work on party without Freephg...
is this prog allowed there?

mikechops 11-13-2007 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NOOB QUESTION ALERT

how do i go about upgrading this software to the latest version?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just down load and extract the files to replace the old ones in the folder you setup. Depending on how old your previous version was, you may need to delete the prefs.txt and or the database (.rtm) files and rebuild from the archived hand histories.

[ QUOTE ]

cant get realtime work on party without Freephg...
is this prog allowed there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I can't debug the program since I live in the US [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] So for now you will need FPHG or a similar program. It isn't explicity allowed, but on the other hand it isn't doing anything that other programs have done for years - Poker office, PAHUD ect. I can't see they'd have a problem with it.

SzS 11-13-2007 02:42 PM

mike
Is there a remote chance for Ongame support?

I think others are interested too, and we can collect some $ for you I am sure.

AssFrister 11-13-2007 04:36 PM

Mike,

Is the PFR stat the same as in PT/PAHUD? That is, does it include all raising like opens, 3bets, 4bets etc?

If so, since we now have a 3bet stat, what do you think about giving people the option to get away from this "catch-all" PFR stat and having a stat that shows how often the player is the "first person to raise pre flop"? A "2bet" stat if you like. Unlike "raise 1st," it would include when the player raised limpers, but not lump in when he raised raisers and raised 3bettors etc.

Or maybe just include a "raised limper(s)" stat to compliment the "raise 1st" stat?

TheMetetron 11-14-2007 02:52 PM

This is a fantastic piece of software. Do we have a way for this to work with iPoker mini tables yet?

I mean it works, it is just the font is huge and can't see anything. Can't find a way to make the font smaller either.

a nonymous 11-14-2007 07:26 PM

Any plans to add a layout option similar to PAHUD's? It really bugs me that the player name and stack size are partially covered up. It would be great if we could put the stats exactly where we want them.

EDIT: Apparently I am just missing something. I thought I read all the instructions but I just went to the web site and see that the stats aren't covering up the player box in the example. Help anyone? I don't see this in the preferences.

rubbishaka80 11-14-2007 07:32 PM

Right-click and move.

a nonymous 11-14-2007 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Right-click and move.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. I should've known he'd make it that easy. I tried dragging but not right-clicking. Thanks a lot.

mikechops 11-14-2007 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a fantastic piece of software. Do we have a way for this to work with iPoker mini tables yet?

I mean it works, it is just the font is huge and can't see anything. Can't find a way to make the font smaller either.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a "Choose font" button in the Prefernces->Player Display dialog. If you choose a variable size font - not "fixedsys" - you can set the size of the font as well. I find "verdana bold" to be quite readable even at 6 pts.

albedoa 11-15-2007 12:07 AM

I have another stupid question. I don't understand the flow of hand histories. Say you rebuild a database from archived hand histories. Then say you close Realtime HUD and play ten hands. Now when you reopen Realtime HUD, it only begins gathering data from the point you opened it. So what happens to those ten hands you played before it opened?

mikechops 11-15-2007 02:24 AM

They get imported when you open RT.

Dominic 11-15-2007 04:53 AM

help!

Mike -

finally got a PC but its with Windows 2000...I dowloaded and installed the program and this is what I get when I try and open HUD:

Realtime.exe - unable to locate DLL

The dynamic link library gdiplus.dll could not be found in the specified path C:\Documents and Settings\Computer\Desktop;.;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\W INNT\system;C:\WINNT;C\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\ WINNT\System32\Wbem

any help possible??

K䲰䮥n 11-15-2007 05:59 AM

Re: help!

The "replayer" looks like this on NoIQPoker (ipoker) when I post it on 2p2:

Grabbed by Realtime
NL Holdem $1(BB) I-Poker Game#723356979

<font color="black">BB ($181.96)
<font color="black">UTG ($79.30)
<font color="black">UTG+1 ($90.30)
<font color="black">UTG+2 ($55)
<font color="black">CO ($66.10)
<font color="red">Hero ($98.50)

<font color="black">BB posts (SB) $0.50, <font color="black">UTG posts (BB) $1, <font color="black">, Dealt to MY screen name, 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], fold, <font color="black">fold, <font color="black">fold, <font color="red">, Hero raises to $3.50, <font color="black">call, <font color="black">fold, , <font color="black"> FLOP ($8) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="black">check, <font color="red">
Hero bets $6
<font color="black">BB folds
<font color="black">
Hero shows 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Hero wins $13.60

As you can see it posts my screen name and its kinda hard to follow. Any fix on this?

Ishan 11-15-2007 06:37 AM

Hi mike trying to use realtime with players only poker (cake skin) and realtime recognizes the table but shows 0 players and 0 hands. I discovered that there seems to be a problem with my hand history folder, the program seems to delete them automatically. I got realtime to run for 5 hands before the number of hand or stats stopped changing. Now after the hh have been dissapeared realtime shows no stats and no players.

Is there a hand grabber I can use with realtime?

Ishan 11-15-2007 07:34 AM

Well i re installed my poker client and realtime worked for 4 hands before thae stats stopped updating once again. Suprisingly when i clicked on the hh of the table i was sitting on (manually going to the hh folder and opening the file) I got an error saying file in use and the stats updated immidiately. Ofcourse doing this again and gain would be a stretch , looking forward to your help mike. Thanks .,

Confirmed: Hands load into realtime only when i manually click the hh. No idea why . No new hands automatically load into realtime. Maybe its a bug with just the players only client. Maybe Vista? . Realtime runs perfect on full titl and stars.

DanJ. 11-15-2007 10:51 AM

on cake, when the hand is over and i click on the HH it doesnt show my opponents mucked cards, this possible to implement?

mikechops 11-15-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Mike -

finally got a PC but its with Windows 2000...I dowloaded and installed the program and this is what I get when I try and open HUD:

Realtime.exe - unable to locate DLL

[/ QUOTE ]

Do a google search for the file, download and put it in the Realtime folder. Welcome to windows [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Well i re installed my poker client and realtime worked for 4 hands before thae stats stopped updating once again. Suprisingly when i clicked on the hh of the table i was sitting on (manually going to the hh folder and opening the file) I got an error saying file in use and the stats updated immidiately. Ofcourse doing this again and gain would be a stretch , looking forward to your help mike. Thanks .,

Confirmed: Hands load into realtime only when i manually click the hh. No idea why . No new hands automatically load into realtime. Maybe its a bug with just the players only client. Maybe Vista? . Realtime runs perfect on full titl and stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone else emailed me with this problem. Anybody else experiencing it and found a solution? It works fine for me. I'll see if I can put something in the code that may fix it next release.

[ QUOTE ]

As you can see it posts my screen name and its kinda hard to follow. Any fix on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been looking at it. Since it is relatively minor I don't want to post a build just yet though.

[ QUOTE ]

cake, when the hand is over and i click on the HH it doesnt show my opponents mucked cards, this possible to implement?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cake doesn't show mucked hands in the Hand history file [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Bryan15 11-15-2007 05:02 PM

Can you datamine with this program?

mikechops 11-15-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you can read hand history files that a datamining program grabs. Or if you play on a site that saves observed hands (Full Tilt) you can read them as the are generated. But it doesn't open tables and grab hand histories like a datamining program would.

Bryan15 11-15-2007 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you can read hand history files that a datamining program grabs. Or if you play on a site that saves observed hands (Full Tilt) you can read them as the are generated. But it doesn't open tables and grab hand histories like a datamining program would.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I play on Full Tilt, how long are the files saved for?

Bryan15 11-15-2007 05:49 PM

Full Tilt has the hand histories saved as temp files how can I make them permanent

TheNoodleMan 11-15-2007 06:02 PM

A couple of suggestions.

When I play HU tables I like to click on the stats and bring up the bigger in detail stat boxes and leave them up. It would be nice if there was a way to move them. As it now I bring the stats up and move the table to accommodate.

Also, It would be excellent if you could add a feature for HU tables that splits all stats into BTN and BB positions.

Amazing program overall, thanks a bunch for all your hard work on this.

Bryan15 11-15-2007 06:11 PM

Definately an amazing program.
One of the stats that I cannot find that is listed on the statistics page is the limp-fold%, I see the limp-call, where can I find the limp-fold?

doublec 11-15-2007 06:51 PM

Thanks for the tip on using Verdana for the font, and dropping the size to 6. Now it's very usable on smaller tables.

When I minimize table windows to the taskbar, sometimes I can't bring them back. I click on the taskbar and the table doesn't appear. If I disable realtime's tracking of that table (by unclicking the checkbox) I can then restore the window. Very strange. This is on Full Tilt. Anyone else come across this?

Ishan 11-15-2007 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone else emailed me with this problem. Anybody else experiencing it and found a solution? It works fine for me. I'll see if I can put something in the code that may fix it next release.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced that this problem is caused by my stupid cake skin and not realatime. The client is extremely erratic in saving hand histories. Sometimes itll save all the hands , sometime itll save none, not even create a file with the name of the table. Can any of you find a walk around? Cake is pretty much a hopeless site when it comes to add onsoftware.