Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOL Val DOESNT have a date (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=503492)

NajdorfDefense 11-29-2007 03:42 PM

Re: LOL Val DOESNT have a date

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The nice girls of college age tend to have long term boyfriends, or are quiet/keep to themselves. Thus, the quiet guys can't find them, so they end up with the loud/bitchy/crazy ones.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

[ QUOTE ]
When you get older, there's more reasonable women out there, and you learn to recognize the crazies earlier.

[/ QUOTE ]
Coach me

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to what they say the first hour you meet them.

If it sounds crazy, they are crazy.

drzen 11-29-2007 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why the hell would you care what highschool girls are into?

if you want to know what they are into i can tell you. boys, clothes and shopping. this applies for pretty much any halfdecent girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they say, I went shopping, and you say, what did you get? and they say, a dress, and you say, that's nice, a summer dress? and they say, yes, and they're thinking either, what a very nice boy this is, or, he's way too interested in girls' clothes.

shortline99 11-29-2007 11:07 PM

my gf went to an all-girls HS. i think she turned out ok. there's a crapload of people in this world and in the beginning you'll either get lucky or you won't. that's kinda the gist of it.

Bulletproof Monk 11-29-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

if you want to know what they are into i can tell you. boys, clothes and shopping. this applies for pretty much any halfdecent girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they say, I went shopping, and you say, what did you get? and they say, a dress, and you say, that's nice, a summer dress? and they say, yes, and they're thinking either, what a very nice boy this is, or, he's way too interested in girls' clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

or how about... they say 'i went shopping' and you say 'thats nice, now get me a beer'

jk jk =P

drzen 11-29-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

or how about... they say 'i went shopping' and you say 'thats nice, now get me a beer'

jk jk =P

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I can see why you have to rely on your looks, son [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]