Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Towergaming rakeback (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373943)

marxgroucho 11-20-2007 06:58 PM

Re: Pm with offers please.

I am looking for TOWER RB please PM

TT22 11-20-2007 08:10 PM

PM me for Towergaming RB.

Kvarna 11-20-2007 08:32 PM

I am looking for TOWER RB please PM. I rake $5k+ every month...

bkkdude 11-21-2007 04:00 AM

what limits do you play to get rake of 5$k a month. is that contributed rake you calculating?

with towers bonus program an avg player(recreational) can expect no rakeback after bonus is deducted from rake.

im new so i could be wrong, butthat is the impression i get.

Bobo Fett 11-21-2007 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what limits do you play to get rake of 5$k a month. is that contributed rake you calculating?

with towers bonus program an avg player(recreational) can expect no rakeback after bonus is deducted from rake.

im new so i could be wrong, butthat is the impression i get.

[/ QUOTE ]
?? This makes no sense to me. Of course a recreational player isn't going to get a lot of rakeback on any site, and less so on Tower since the bonuses are so good. That being said, I'll take a 10-20% boost over already great bonuses any day.

bkkdude 11-21-2007 05:41 AM

huh?

i clear over $1,300 in bonuses and rkbk at crypto every month.

im no pro but i am able to multi table up to 7 at a time.

no way would i make as much at ongame due to it being contribution method.

towers bonuses aint so hot when you consider it is contributed.

Bobo Fett 11-21-2007 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
huh?

i clear over $1,300 in bonuses and rkbk at crypto every month.

im no pro but i am able to multi table up to 7 at a time.

no way would i make as much at ongame due to it being contribution method.

towers bonuses aint so hot when you consider it is contributed.

[/ QUOTE ]
What do you play? Like I said, I play SH FL...at 5 player tables, contributed is not such a big deal. At FR, I'm sure it is.

Anyway, as I mentioned, the big reason I play way more at OnGame than Crypto is something you alluded to earlier...the players.

bkkdude 11-21-2007 06:17 AM

if you gonna doubt many of my posts at least remember so i dont have to repeat myself to you. repeat myself to others i dont mind.....lol.

i play no higher than .25 .50 plo and plo hi-lo.

i tried $50 nl hold em. but i dont understand it, my last 4 hands were aa vs. jj, kk vs. jj, kk vs aj, and one more. i got all money in pot as favorite and lost them all.

it was like that for 2 months.

Bobo Fett 11-21-2007 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you gonna doubt many of my posts at least remember so i dont have to repeat myself to you. repeat myself to others i dont mind.....lol.

i play no higher than .25 .50 plo and plo hi-lo.

i tried $50 nl hold em. but i dont understand it, my last 4 hands were aa vs. jj, kk vs. jj, kk vs aj, and one more. i got all money in pot as favorite and lost them all.

it was like that for 2 months.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, I wasn't doubting you at all. I only posted a reply because of this:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was concerned that people might get the worng impression, because I'm believe that at almost any level of play, you would get some rakeback.

I was pretty sure you played PLO, but I wasn't positive...and for all I know, you may have changed games. After all, it was all about Cake for you a couple of months ago, wasn't it? Glad to see you're getting away from the tougher US sites...but then again, you've probably chosen the toughest non-US site. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'm glad you like it there. I still play Crypto from time to time...the bonus/RB is hard to resist. But the softer players + bonus/RB (almost as good as Crypto at my games) keeps me coming back to OnGame.

Everyone else, sorry to derail the thread. Well, I guess you can't exactly derail a thread that doesn't normally have any discussion between posters, but you get the idea. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

sweeng8 11-21-2007 06:38 AM

There are offers for tower gaming that can be found here, giving 50% NGR plus the standard bonuses. Im new to this, but is this offer legit? Seems too good a deal?