Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532312)

ikestoys 10-30-2007 01:08 AM

Re: AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26

ikestoys-

theres little point in arguing with these people. Its obv substantial evidence hasn't come out against mark, but the mob wants blood. Eventually, cooler heads will prevail. (hopefully)

Red_Diamond 10-30-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If calling out shill bitches on a message forum is poor behavior, well--I'm pretty sure I don't care. I will say the same [censored] to his face if I ever see him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt that.

The first time I saw him (2005 US Open I believe?), he appeared to be quite large, well-built. Doing so may not be the safest thing for your health [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ps3tn0NcYk 10-30-2007 01:13 AM

If he is being unfairly accused and can prove loss on account of the damaging accusations (likely, IMO, as his reputation has likely been irreparably harmed) -- he would quietly be assembling a libel charge instead of vociferously threatening one.

Methinks he is guilty as charged and we will never see him follow through with his legal threats - because one cannot be libeled if the accusations are accurate.

ibluffoldladies 10-30-2007 01:18 AM

ikestoys is the biggest shill that ever shilled. It's so obvious I'm laughing.

Kweezy 10-30-2007 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, it's been fun. I tried to answer your questions and engage you in a meaningful discussion to try to figure things out. Clearly you are not interested in that.

As a group, you have demonstrated a childish, immature, narrow-minded, pre-judgmental, lynch-mob mentality. You don't care about the facts or the truth, you simply want blood. Logic and common sense are your enemies. You'd rather hurl insults and snide comments behind the safety and anonymity of your computers. Enjoy yourselves.

To be fair, there are a select few of you that have not been drawn into the mob-mentality and have engaged in meaningful and helpful discourse. To you, I applaud you and respect you. Unfortuantely, you are way outnumbered by imbeciles. Yeah, I said it. I said it because it's true. I tried not to, but couldn't help it. You gave me choice. I tried hard, at my own risk, to try to be respectful and tolerant. What I received back is the opposite. It's no wonder very very few pros post here.

Perhaps some day you will mature into a more tolerant, more open-minded, more courteous lot. But, for now, please throw away your jury summons' when you receive them. Either that, or tell the truth during voir dire (jury panel initial questioning) about how you have made up your mind and that all the defendants should hang. Tell the court not to waste time on a trial. Allegations are all that is needed because you guys belong to a forum where there is bastion of higher thinking, forget the evidence or arguments.

To be clear, I am not a spokesperon for AP, nor have I ever been. Neitehr is Barry Greenstein for PokerStars, nor is Phil Ivey for Tilt. Companies have dsignated people to do that.

Flame on.

-- Mark Seif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want you to think I'm flaming you, but your interview was questionable to say the least. You say you aren't authorized to speak on behalf of AP. Ok. Well, why in the world are you doing an interview on their behalf? It's obvious that Rawvegas.com wanted AP's stance on the situation. If you aren't authorized, why not tell whoever wanted to interview you, that you can't speak for AP? And along those lines, what exactly is your role in AP?

You say you're just a spokesperson (which would totally contradict..... "F" it. My head hurts), but you say AP CONTACTED YOU to get your opinion on how they should handle things. WTF? You say you are going to "wait until all this is over" before you consider legal action against DanDruff. Wait until all what is over? You aren't involved with AP on this matter, so what are you waiting for?

You have been covering for AP since day 1, despite the fact that you say you can't speak for them. When what you say and what you do totally contradict each other, you're going to get flamed. Period. Especially when it's something as big as this.

And no, it hasn't been fun.

Ps3tn0NcYk 10-30-2007 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ikestoys-

theres little point in arguing with these people. Its obv substantial evidence hasn't come out against mark, but the mob wants blood. Eventually, cooler heads will prevail. (hopefully)

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

The mob doesn't want blood, it wants accountability and transparency.

By the way, why are you responding to yourself? Wrong shill account? OOOOOOPS???

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6948/ikestoysko5.png

Kweezy 10-30-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ikestoys-

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

By the way, why are you responding to yourself? Wrong shill account? OOOOOOPS???

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. Explaination?

ibluffoldladies 10-30-2007 01:39 AM

lol. ikestoys was caught responding to himself. hahahahaha

ikestoys 10-30-2007 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ikestoys-

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. Explaination?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4...ntpage1oh7.jpg

you guys are idiots, and your reaction to an obvious joke shows well how you are mostly conspirtards.

i'm clearly a shill, I only provided almost all the NLHE evidence in the beginning....lol

ibluffoldladies 10-30-2007 01:47 AM

^^^
LOLOL. Yeah, obvious joke. jokesonyou.