Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

ikestoys 11-26-2007 08:39 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
I'm developing a theory that the chick in thac's avatar might be a butterface. This has only been developed after countless hours of staring at the full-size version every time I come across one of his posts. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

doesn't it really matter with those [censored]?

goofyballer 11-26-2007 08:44 PM

I'm also wondering how much the bra is helping in that department, those things are just unreal huge esp given that she isn't even chubby.

EMc 11-26-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nath got his taken away, LDO. This is his way of coping.

Its also good to find me when im drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, because then you get a title that says "rails better than he plays".

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed it back.

And again, drunk.

nath 11-26-2007 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nath got his taken away, LDO. This is his way of coping.

[/ QUOTE ]
not quite. I got banned once and my title and avatar were removed. I was going to keep without either but people kept asking me to get an avatar so they could find my posts. I haven't had anything compelling since then to warrant a new title.

nath 11-26-2007 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm developing a theory that the chick in thac's avatar might be a butterface. This has only been developed after countless hours of staring at the full-size version every time I come across one of his posts. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
based on the visual evidence available, the only way she could be a butterface is if she's cross-eyed or has a growth on her forehead or is missing her right ear or something

orange 11-26-2007 09:25 PM

titles are going to be erased once the system transfers over to the new forums. if the new forums suck, i'm going to be ultra pissed.

thac 11-26-2007 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
based on the visual evidence available, the only way she could be a butterface is if she's cross-eyed or has a growth on her forehead or is missing her right ear or something

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. She's looking pretty good to me.

Fletcher19 11-26-2007 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fletch, Suigin and HoldemNewby (anyone else with COD4 too), add me on Live, maybe we could use a clan tag for 2+2? We could play some TDM together or something.

Live ID: imnotblacklol

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got it on ps3 and i think they are seperate servers [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If anyone else has it on ps3 then add me (fletcher19)

also my win ratio in free for alls is above 0.5 now and my kills to death ratio is something like 1.76. holla!

thac 11-26-2007 09:41 PM

Hyachacha, figures.

willw9 11-26-2007 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
titles are going to be erased once the system transfers over to the new forums. if the new forums suck, i'm going to be ultra pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't this happen like once a month, and we always revert back?