Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=465897)

Sober 08-25-2007 04:29 PM

Re: August [censored] thread, yo

Also, at the final two tables, there was only one other player with a positive roi, and he was genuinely a very good mtt player. Obviously he and I were the shortest stacks.

By the way, the $15 sharkscope fee is TOTALLY WORTH IT.

ALReturnsLOL 08-25-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bigdad4187, please use some game selection when playing the 27s. It would benefit us all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry playing too many tables to table select. I doubt you can compete with me anyway, so its prob just best if you stay away.

Longy 08-25-2007 05:04 PM

Please please let me qualify for the WSOP ME next year.

You have to watch for these metagame river calls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxD3YMWZAi0&NR=1

Slim Pickens 08-25-2007 05:11 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

Full Tilt Poker
$110+9 6-max No Limit Holdem Tournament
Blinds: t20/t40
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: t2515
CO: t1380
Button: t1620
Hero: t1445
BB: t2040

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
3 folds, Hero calls t20 <font color="aaaaaa"></font>, BB checks.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (t80, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets t40</font>, BB calls t40 <font color="aaaaaa"></font>.

Turn: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (t160, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets t160</font>, Hero calls t160</font>.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (t480, 2 players)
Hero checks, BB checks.

Results:
Final pot: t480
Hero showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
BB showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

rigged. lol chopaments

MikeMcQ1 08-25-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I play in my first Super Nova freeroll and realize people play those like idiots just like any other tournament. I run into a player I played a bunch in the 9mans who sucked then, and he still sucks now. How can these people play enough to make Super Nova?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to see how many times I can open shove until I get called. Record is 11 I think. This one I shoved 56s utg first hand, and got called by AJKHoosier with T7s. Doubled up. 4 hands later I was out. Damn AQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why you wouldn't play these legit...there is a ton of money in there. Especially with everyone being idiots. But I did want to ask you how you play these since I know you play them and complain about the non-chat. Now I know.

jgunnip 08-25-2007 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I play in my first Super Nova freeroll and realize people play those like idiots just like any other tournament. I run into a player I played a bunch in the 9mans who sucked then, and he still sucks now. How can these people play enough to make Super Nova?

[/ QUOTE ]

platinum and gold members can satellite into the SN freeroll

also, slfkgasdflkjsdhfalksjdhf I was up at one and decided to lat down for a few minutes and now its almost 7 and i missed the 100k lfhsdlkfjhdslk

Velocity 08-25-2007 07:33 PM

final table sweat, full tilt 16:00 14,500 gurantee 69+6 freezout.

i'm 2/9 cause chiplead likes to cooler me, first is 4969 send the good luck to whitekenyan please

gcaash 08-25-2007 07:39 PM

Paladin ms65: folds
Mynos: calls 50
xxxx: checks
*** FLOP *** [2h 6c 2c]
xxxx: calls 100
*** TURN *** [2h 6c 2c] [3h]
Mynos: bets 100
*** RIVER *** [2h 6c 2c 3h] [Qs]
xxxx: raises 100 to 200
Mynos: calls 100
*** SHOW DOWN ***
xxxx: shows [6h Kc] (two pair, Sixes and Deuces)
Mynos: mucks hand
xxxxcollected 1000 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 1000 | Rake 0
Board [2h 6c 2c 3h Qs]
Seat 1: paulmc69 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Blendax`75 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Paladin ms65 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: Mynos (small blind) mucked
Seat 6: xxxx (big blind) showed [6h Kc] and won (1000) with two pair, Sixes and Deuces

thiking process ??? from both

GtrHtr 08-25-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paladin ms65: folds
Mynos: calls 50
xxxx: checks
*** FLOP *** [2h 6c 2c]
*** TURN *** [2h 6c 2c] [3h]
*** RIVER *** [2h 6c 2c 3h] [Qs]
xxxx: raises 100 to 200
Mynos: calls 100
*** SHOW DOWN ***
xxxx: shows [6h Kc] (two pair, Sixes and Deuces)
Mynos: mucks hand
xxxxcollected 1000 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 1000 | Rake 0
Board [2h 6c 2c 3h Qs]
Seat 1: paulmc69 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Blendax`75 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Paladin ms65 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: Mynos (small blind) mucked
Seat 6: xxxx (big blind) showed [6h Kc] and won (1000) with two pair, Sixes and Deuces

thiking process ??? from both

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure they were both thinking that someone was going to cut and paste a portion of the hh into a forum without things like stack size and buyin and players remaining and then ask for comments about just a fraction of the overall picture.

How did I do?

suzzer99 08-25-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to see how many times I can open shove until I get called. Record is 11 I think. This one I shoved 56s utg first hand, and got called by AJKHoosier with T7s. Doubled up. 4 hands later I was out. Damn AQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why you wouldn't play these legit...there is a ton of money in there. Especially with everyone being idiots. But I did want to ask you how you play these since I know you play them and complain about the non-chat. Now I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had somewhere to be. If I doubled up I was going to sit out for an hour or so. So I did double up, then I decided to push my luck with AQ, ran into AK and TT.

I only complain becuase no one will talk. Seriously every single time I plan an SN FR, people act like it's the goddam WSOP ME final table. One word for those people - TURDS.