Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official uNL Microbrew Thread: March(LC/NC goes here)** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343912)

Triggerle 03-31-2007 08:35 PM

Re: Aggro villains, woot woot??

[ QUOTE ]
I always really liked the thought that maybe when we look at PAHUD stats and see that a vill is raising 12% of hands, they are actually raising the BOTTOM 12% of hands ie. 72o upwards. So when we range them, we are actually ranging them backwards [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are these tables where people predictibaly shove if they have nothing and check if they have the nuts. Get one of those a week and 10PTBB/100 are the base you work with.

Michael Fish 03-31-2007 08:40 PM

Yeah lol nice thought, i've got about 400 hands on one guy and the one time he raised me preflop I obviously instafold, and he showed 63o lol

Fidodell 03-31-2007 08:48 PM

yuck... sit down to have one last decent session to wrap up month and have to stop after only 500 hands before I blow...

Had the standard:
AA < KK all in pre
AKo < ATs all in pre

then:

------------------------------------------------------
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$0.25/$0.50 Blinds
5 Players
Lego Poker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
SB: $38
BB: $49.25
<font color="black">fidodell (UTG): $50</font>
CO: $17.50
BTN: $74.75

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($0.75, 5 Players)
<font color="red">fidodell raises to $2</font>, CO calls $2, BTN folds, SB calls $1.75, BB folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($6.50, 3 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $0.50</font>, <font color="red">fidodell raises to $6</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $15</font>, SB calls $14.50, <font color="red">fidodell raises all-in to $48</font>, CO calls all-in for $0.50, SB calls all-in for $21
Uncalled bet of $12 returned to fidodell

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($94, 3 Players - 3 All-In)
No Action

<font color="black">River:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($94, 3 Players - 3 All-In)
No Action

CO had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and won (+$32.85)
SB had 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a flush, King high) and won (+$2.65)
fidodell had 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Eights) and lost (-$38)

Pot Size: $94 ($3 Rake)

-------------------------------------------------------------

and to make me stop we have this beauty:

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 Blinds
6 Players

<font color="black">fidodell (SB): $74.45</font>
BB: $43.85
UTG: $50
MP: $121.80
CO: $25.75
fidodell (small blind): $0

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($0.75, 5 Players)
UTG folds, MP folds, CO calls $0.50, <font color="red">fidodell raises to $2.50</font>, BB calls $2, CO folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($5.50, 2 Players)
<font color="red">fidodell bets $4.25</font>, BB calls $4.25

<font color="black">Turn:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($14, 2 Players)
<font color="red">fidodell bets $9.75</font>, BB calls $9.75

<font color="black">River:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($33.50, 2 Players)
fidodell checks, <font color="red">BB bets all-in for $27.35</font>, fidodell calls $27.35

BB had J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a straight, Ace high) and won (+$41.35)
fidodell had A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and lost (-$43.85)

Pot Size: $88.20 ($3 Rake)

---------------------------------------------------------

River I prob should have folded... I expected to see the J of hearts or any heart at least.

and finally I need some help with this one please:

Deep stacked... Villian 17/11/2 1000 hands...

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 Blinds
7 Players

SB: $22.80
BB: $88.85
UTG: $43.75
UTG+1: $54
MP: $53.40
<font color="black">fidodell (CO): $125.65</font>
fidodell (button): $0

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($0.75, 6 Players)
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.50, MP folds, <font color="red">fidodell raises to $2.50</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $8</font>, UTG+1 folds, fidodell calls $5.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($16.75, 2 Players)
BB checks, fidodell checks

<font color="black">Turn:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($16.75, 2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $8</font>, fidodell calls $8

<font color="black">River:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($32.75, 2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $20</font>, fidodell calls $20

BB had K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and won (+$33.75)
fidodell had Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and lost (-$36)

Pot Size: $72.75 ($3 Rake)

I always get sucked in with the check. I kept pot as small as possible I think. Ok to call down as I did??

jonyy6788 03-31-2007 08:53 PM

honestly, I play the QQ the same most likely...river might be a fold

SpecT 04-01-2007 12:43 AM

ssnl doesnt their cheese thread anymore... i think we might have to migrate here for a while

derosnec 04-01-2007 12:55 AM

i dont get 25nl on stars (or 50nl for that matter). they're micro, but they don't pay off like a micro limit. sets, boats, flushes, etc., i just don't get paid off on. i 12 table (16 vpip) but i never thought image meant anything here (i table select too)

in contrast, i played about 5k hands of 10nl this week. same stats, but i get paid off a ton. 19ptbb/100. since november i've played about 20k hands of 10 nl at 15 ptbb. in comparison, i've played probably 80k hands of 25/50nl in past month or so for a ptbb/100 of probably 1 or 2.

Archon_Wing 04-01-2007 01:09 AM

Note to self:

FOLD YOU DUMB [censored]
FOLD YOU DUMB [censored]
FOLD YOU DUMB [censored]
FOLD YOU DUMB [censored]
FOLD YOU DUMB [censored]
FOLD YOU DUMB [censored]
FOLD YOU DUMB [censored]

etc

jose_marti 04-01-2007 02:10 AM

I said to myself that I'd never write a whiny bad beat post. But I'm really getting tired of going in as an 80% favorite and getting sucked out on. It's been unbelievable. ..
I'm getting really frustrated.