Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Turbo Werewolf 5 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=88484)

CalmRising 04-16-2006 01:32 AM

Re: Turbo Werewolf 5

[ QUOTE ]
Alex voted for chim so thats what i would go with for now

I vote for chim

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote chim too. Everyone feared Alex because he's so smart, now we should listen to him.

Barring that, Madtown went after Nick B., which means it's either definitely him or definitely not him. How do we decide?

Snupoker 04-16-2006 01:32 AM

because look at madtown's post. There is nothing there to implicate anyone. All he did was vote Alex levin and tool around the rest of the time.

Snupoker 04-16-2006 01:33 AM

change vote to chim

chim17 04-16-2006 01:33 AM

I have a good feeling that Jared is innocent. I find it strange that Tokyo is continually voting for him. I also have issue with Tokyo's argument because there's no way Jared and Kyro can both be wolves.. I just doubt they would both be so vocal like that. Right now I am leaning towards Tokyo.

kyro 04-16-2006 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
because look at madtown's post. There is nothing there to implicate anyone. All he did was vote Alex levin and tool around the rest of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wouldn't they give us the chance to lynch him?

pudley4 04-16-2006 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That being said, I think the general trend of WWs have been to go after those that are getting close to them. [censored] this nth level thinking crap. We need to examine Madtown's posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, especially in the turbo game. There isn't much time for the wolves to plan their strategy, so they may just be pushed into voting for someone who's putting the heat on.

chim17 04-16-2006 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only real vote he made was accusing Nick B.. but it wasn't exactly a solid accusation.

kyro 04-16-2006 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That being said, I think the general trend of WWs have been to go after those that are getting close to them. [censored] this nth level thinking crap. We need to examine Madtown's posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, especially in the turbo game. There isn't much time for the wolves to plan their strategy, so they may just be pushed into voting for someone who's putting the heat on.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what we really had to do last game. It's the very reason we went after Stat Boy.

kyro 04-16-2006 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only real vote he made was accusing Nick B.. but it wasn't exactly a solid accusation.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I didn't include it at first and later edited in. It was almost like it was said in jest.

durron597 04-16-2006 01:35 AM

4 votes 6 needed to lynch

CalmRising voted for chim17
chim17
JaredL
kyro
metsandfinsfan voted for chim17
Nick B. voted for pudley4
pudley4
sjc
snupoker voted for chim17