Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   If you got Ladanian Tomlinson and a few of his closest friends... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533183)

Yeti 11-02-2007 09:55 AM

Re: If you got Ladanian Tomlinson and a few of his closest friends...

hahahhah

Yeti 11-02-2007 09:56 AM

it's gotten to the point where i can't be bothered making serious points anymore, because no one else seems to want to

ClarkNasty 11-02-2007 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But worry not, the next time I reference a prior event, I'll be sure to copy and paste the encyclopedia entry for it, less I be charged with not posting every possible relevant fact possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, it's maybe the most important point of your whole "piece of informatin". I agree with those claim you are being disingenuous and aren't interested in an honest debate in this thread. Take it as a compliment because you are obviously smart enough to understand the what you are doing and the importance of the point you left out. But, please tone down the trolling.

Pudge714 11-02-2007 10:22 AM

I have a friend on the Team Canada U-20 Rugby Team, he watches a fair amount of NFL. I asked him the question and he said two years, he said certain positions would be take shorter time. He also said that while he was in England for an international competition he heard one English coach say "We fear the day Americans start playing Rugby"

RedBean 11-02-2007 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

C'mon, it's maybe the most important point of your whole "piece of informatin".

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't even mentioned in the article I read and referred too.

So....um....ok.

Assani Fisher 11-02-2007 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But worry not, the next time I reference a prior event, I'll be sure to copy and paste the encyclopedia entry for it, less I be charged with not posting every possible relevant fact possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, it's maybe the most important point of your whole "piece of informatin". I agree with those claim you are being disingenuous and aren't interested in an honest debate in this thread. Take it as a compliment because you are obviously smart enough to understand the what you are doing and the importance of the point you left out. But, please tone down the trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that he provided a link and that in that link there was no mention of that, right? Why do you suppose that he knew any more than what was contained in the link? I think its very possible that he had no clue about it only being 4 teams, as that link was all he had ever read about it.

102,490 and counting

ClarkNasty 11-02-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that he provided a link and that in that link there was no mention of that, right? Why do you suppose that he knew any more than what was contained in the link? I think its very possible that he had no clue about it only being 4 teams, as that link was all he had ever read about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible, but somehow I doubt it.

Number27 11-02-2007 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're assuming he had extensive knowledge of the 1924 Olympic Rugby competition that he intentionally withheld?

Victor 11-02-2007 11:35 AM

didnt notice his link. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

Victor 11-02-2007 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're assuming he had extensive knowledge of the 1924 Olympic Rugby competition that he intentionally withheld?

[/ QUOTE ]

pls do a google search for olympic rugby and see how hard it is to miss.