Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   South Park starts up again tonight 10/3 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=514741)

Gary Stevenson 10-18-2007 08:15 AM

Re: South Park starts up again tonight 10/3

[ QUOTE ]
Nowhere near as good as "Naggers" or the 24 parody or any of the other good episodes this season. (This is the 2nd half of the season that started a few months ago right?) Overall, I'd give it a 3.5/10. Still better than the poop episode though which I'd give more like a 2/10.

[/ QUOTE ]
it'd be very tough to top naggers and the 24 episodes bc those were just so good. that said, this one came closer than any other episode this season which may be why ppl are giving it such high praise. also, since it's a multi-episode storyline ppl's anticipation of next week's episode probably enhanced their enjoyment of this segment.
anway, i thought it was really good and cant wait til next week. i'd prolly give it 8/10

istewart 10-18-2007 08:16 AM

I can't stop laughing to myself over this episode. Ronald looking for his arm was dead on.

Leprachaun reminded me of Greased Up Deaf Guy imo.

Gary Stevenson 10-18-2007 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Leprachaun reminded me of Greased Up Deaf Guy imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahaha

Pudge714 10-18-2007 09:03 AM

Dynasty,
Is there a chance Mohammed is on the other side of imagination land?

Kos13 10-18-2007 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I'll be the one to say it: This episode wasn't anywhere near as funny as everyone's making it out to be. The thing about Cartman's "plan to finally get Kyle" feels really played right now. It's like they've run this exact story 10x over already. The main joke about "the terrorists are attacking inside our imagination" was good, but most of the time, it was just a silly plot dragging along. Very few really funny parts IMO.

Nowhere near as good as "Naggers" or the 24 parody or any of the other good episodes this season. (This is the 2nd half of the season that started a few months ago right?) Overall, I'd give it a 3.5/10. Still better than the poop episode though which I'd give more like a 2/10.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was far from my favorite SP episode ever, but it was very good. Stop being such a Negative Nancy.

Pudge714 10-18-2007 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This episode wasn't anywhere near as funny as everyone's making it out to be. The thing about Cartman's "plan to finally get Kyle" feels really played right now. It's like they've run this exact story 10x over already

[/ QUOTE ]
At first I just kind of accepted this as being true, but the more I think about it, it isn't.

Duke 10-18-2007 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dynasty,

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm rally hoping it's Jesus.

Pudge714 10-18-2007 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dynasty,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Doubt it given how they have portrayed Jesus and Christianity in previous episodes.

Duke 10-18-2007 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dynasty,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Doubt it given how they have portrayed Jesus and Christianity in previous episodes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seemed like he and Muhammad were always portrayed similarly. They're both Super Best Friends, no?

guids 10-18-2007 10:16 AM

I pooped myself a little when cartman was dressed up like a sultan at his ball sucking party.