Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Stealthmunk flying cross country for 10k drinking challenge tonight (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495996)

nath 09-09-2007 10:04 PM

Re: Stealthmunk flying cross country for 10k drinking challenge tonigh

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously

i can't wrap my mind around the feeling you're gonna have when you wake up on your 50th birthday and the fraternity tattoo on your ankle is still [censored] there and you realize you're a huge [censored] moran.

[/ QUOTE ]fyp

[/ QUOTE ]
[x] fyp that doesn't actually change or improve on original post

88jayhawks 09-09-2007 10:48 PM

nice frat tat

CalledDownLight 09-09-2007 11:13 PM

I'm not baller, but if you're interested doing some less baller challenge with MichaelHill I have a friend who is already at UGA. He's like 5'10, 175 and asian so its not like he's some huge dude. We could do liquor or beer. Really wouldn't matter. I could probably set it up in the $1k-2k range. PM me if interested.

N 82 50 24 09-10-2007 12:16 AM

Hill doesn't actually go to UGA, he just goes there on weekends to drink.

mmbt0ne 09-10-2007 01:35 AM

UGA people,

Next time try not to let the football team participate in the games. LOL Spurrieraments.

Also, 200 person party in Athens + 1 picture of female = [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

N 82 50 24 09-10-2007 01:45 AM

The facebook albums have a few more pictures of females [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But since most of the females didn't involve themselves with stealthmunk, I didn't post their picture on here randomly.

Trust me, there were a ton of hot girls there.

mmbt0ne 09-10-2007 02:18 AM

I'd hope so.

I don't think I'll be back to Athens until Nov 11th for the Auburn game since we'll be playing at Duke that day. Should be AMAZING scenery.

BTW, Clayton never picks up his phone when I try to hang out.

Clayton 09-10-2007 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, Clayton never picks up his phone when I try to hang out.

[/ QUOTE ]

you know my phone is broken asdhfaskljhfdasdfasdfasdf

stealthmunk 09-10-2007 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The facebook albums have a few more pictures of females [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But since most of the females didn't involve themselves with stealthmunk, I didn't post their picture on here randomly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, there is actually a very noticeable increase in % of super hot girls between the south and the northeast from what I've seen this weekend.

ASPoker8 09-10-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, there is actually a very noticeable increase in % of super hot girls between the south and the northeast from what I've seen this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

i grew up in massachusetts

...its true