Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

drsmooth 08-02-2007 03:34 PM

Re: 1.05c

I'm more retarded than I thought. I did not download the file correctly. Carry on!

great programme btw

Jzo19 08-02-2007 03:41 PM

the new version is not rebuilding the archived hand histories 4me

mikechops 08-02-2007 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you check the archive folder is set up correctly? I tried to keep the prefs.txt file compatible, but it is certaintly possible the update screwed up the archive folder.

ThanksInAdvance 08-02-2007 05:24 PM

Is it just me or does the show my stats not work right. I uncheck it but it still shows my stats at the table which is in the way of when I need to bet. Probably been answered before but to many pages

dtan05 08-02-2007 05:47 PM

how do you add hands without rebuilding the entire database over again (i datamine, so I need to import like 100k a day)

Jzo19 08-02-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you check the archive folder is set up correctly? I tried to keep the prefs.txt file compatible, but it is certaintly possible the update screwed up the archive folder.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i must have put the wrong folder its working fine for me now ..

mikechops 08-02-2007 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how do you add hands without rebuilding the entire database over again (i datamine, so I need to import like 100k a day)

[/ QUOTE ]

can you have Realtime running whilst you are mining? If not here's the answer I gave someone else
[ QUOTE ]

Well I suppose you could try pointing the regular HH folders to your 150k hands - make sure the move hands boxes are unchecked. The hands should be imported automatically as if you had just played them. TBH though, the program wasn't designed to this. I'd just move them all to the archive folder and rebuild.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried this and it does seem to work. It's a bit inelegant and I wouldn't recommend having any tables running whilst you do this. I should probably add an "Add to archive" button that doesn't clear out the database before it starts.

mikechops 08-02-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to drop in and say thanks a ton mike, the hud is awesome and it's amazing that you were on top of that update so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate the feedback. TBH I was slightly miffed that PT handled the change with no update [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] OTOH they needed to update for the last FTP change and I didn't [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nielsio 08-03-2007 09:20 PM

Table 'Morendo' at FT never works with the HUD. Any idea?

mikechops 08-03-2007 09:48 PM

It seems to have an extra space character after the "(6-max)" You can see it if you line up the title bars.

Thanks, I'll include a fix. In the next release.

BTW has anybody tried out the stars HU tables?