Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   About This Forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391769)

iron81 08-27-2007 09:06 AM

Re: About This Forum

Who is alex jones?

Nielsio 08-27-2007 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is alex jones?

[/ QUOTE ]

Alex Jones is the man behind prisonplanet.com and infowars.com . One of the main anti-new world order websites.

But.. does it matter?

iron81 08-27-2007 09:13 AM

On this forum, I have allowed people to advocate nuclear wars that would kill millions. Dying in a grease fire has its own acronym around here. The only reason its close to the line is the personal attacks rule, so as soon as Mr. Jones starts posting here I'll delete that.

Nielsio 08-27-2007 09:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On this forum, I have allowed people to advocate nuclear wars that would kill millions. Dying in a grease fire has its own acronym around here. The only reason its close to the line is the personal attacks rule, so as soon as Mr. Jones starts posting here I'll delete that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So advocating the murder of a specific person now also isn't considered hate-speech? That's bizarre.

GoodCallYouWin 08-27-2007 09:36 AM

wow, neverforget is complete scum [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Good riddance? What a douchebag.

iron81 08-27-2007 09:48 AM

Example?

TomCollins 08-27-2007 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Irowned!!!!!

Nielsio 08-27-2007 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does an Alex Jones gimmick account count?

Nielsio 09-07-2007 05:15 PM

TomCollins sent me a PM while I was banned:

===
Subject: enjoy your vacation?

Contents: extra day courtesy of me!
===

It's that kind of hatred that perpetuates violence and states. Pretty sad actually, to feel that doing something like that is a valuable way to spend your time and life.

TomCollins 09-07-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TomCollins sent me a PM while I was banned:

===
Subject: enjoy your vacation?

Contents: extra day courtesy of me!
===

It's that kind of hatred that perpetuates violence and states. Pretty sad actually, to feel that doing something like that is a valuable way to spend your time and life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you don't like the rules of a private establishment. Since you are free to create your own forum, maybe you should do that instead of cry when you get busted for breaking the rules.

I wasn't sure spending 5 seconds sending you that was a valuable use of my time, but since you posted it here, it made my day. Thanks!