Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=301352)

chim17 01-08-2007 02:57 PM

Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Asking for rerand is weak. This is the way rand worked out, we just hope shorty doesn't make the game all about him. We'll take the info he offers with a (huge) grain of salt, and evaluate it based on the current state of the game, keeping his goals firmly in mind.

I still like my herbie read.

[/ QUOTE ]
If shortline has truly decided to pwn the wolves, the village will absolutely win this. The game rules assume that everyone tries to meet their own win conditions.

I still like my Zurvan read.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to know Shortline won't sacrifice his own win to go after the wolves.

shortline99 01-08-2007 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Asking for rerand is weak. This is the way rand worked out, we just hope shorty doesn't make the game all about him. We'll take the info he offers with a (huge) grain of salt, and evaluate it based on the current state of the game, keeping his goals firmly in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]
If shortline has truly decided to pwn the wolves, the village will absolutely win this. The game rules assume that everyone tries to meet their own win conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i am a vengeful person.

sighing 01-08-2007 02:58 PM

Also, I don't see the point of trying to kill shortline on day 1 with an attack by Mengha. Seems like unnecessary risk for little potential gain. Who was most pwned by shortline in BCS...?

chim17 01-08-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i am a vengeful person.

[/ QUOTE ]

..who likes to win.

chim17 01-08-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I don't see the point of trying to kill shortline on day 1 with an attack by Mengha. Seems like unnecessary risk for little potential gain. Who was most pwned by shortline in BCS...?

[/ QUOTE ]

I also thought this may be a good way to figure out who Mengha is. I was hoping one of the players that have played with him a ton would know who often shoots for him.

shortline99 01-08-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
amp [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sighing 01-08-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He would if it were fun.

Patton/Zurvan/Amplify... three to go.

HerbieGRD 01-08-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Amplify - lol

sighing 01-08-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
amp [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that was my thinking, since Durron isn't in the game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

chim17 01-08-2007 03:01 PM

Amplify is an interesting thought. It'd be pretty redeeming to kill Shorty as some big power role on day one of this game.