Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535950)

fluorescenthippo 11-30-2007 03:19 PM

Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

anybody get the Wii from stars? how long does that thing take to come?

thats what she said.

suzzer99 11-30-2007 03:19 PM

I'm generally liberal in my political views. But if you gave me a choice of waterboarding or listening to NPR for a couple hours, I would really have to think about it.

NPR is a confluence of 4 or 5 things I cannot stand--talk radio, deliberately muted speech tones, pregnant pauses, ultra-liberal circle-jerking, poetry read by anyone other than the original author, "on-location" reporting from someone I can't even [censored] see...

There's more stuff that I can't quite put my finger on. Ugh. Pain.

suzzer99 11-30-2007 03:23 PM

So for my last 10 sets at least - I've won between $50 and $150 on each one. Every set had a chance for a big breakout that ended in painful AA or dominating A losses. But I'm still up slightly.

Question: does this mean I'm due for a rush, or a whammy?

Jbrochu 11-30-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm generally liberal in my political views. But if you gave me a choice of waterboarding or listening to NPR for a couple hours, I would really have to think about it.

NPR is a confluence of 4 or 5 things I cannot stand--talk radio, deliberately muted speech tones, pregnant pauses, ultra-liberal circle-jerking, poetry read by anyone other than the original author, "on-location" reporting from someone I can't even [censored] see...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with a lot of this Suzzer and there are segments I just can't listen to.

I guess I just got so sick of listening to the angry, arrogant, hypocritical, self-appointed morality police of morning radio that in comparison listening to a condescending communist somehow became a reasonable alternative.

cha59 11-30-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So for my last 10 sets at least - I've won between $50 and $150 on each one. Every set had a chance for a big breakout that ended in painful AA or dominating A losses. But I'm still up slightly.

Question: does this mean I'm due for a rush, or a whammy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Jbrochu 11-30-2007 03:28 PM

f hippo I think you were at one of my 6-max tables last night. Are you a regular cash game player?

futuredoc85 11-30-2007 03:30 PM

how big was his stack?

Jbrochu 11-30-2007 03:32 PM

1.25 buyins.

futuredoc85 11-30-2007 03:35 PM

oh he was shortstacking 2/4 when i played w/ him

microbet 11-30-2007 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with a lot of this Suzzer and there are segments I just can't listen to.

I guess I just got so sick of listening to the angry, arrogant, hypocritical, self-appointed morality police of morning radio that in comparison listening to a condescending communist somehow became a reasonable alternative.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're both right. They both suck. I have satellite radio so I listen to people tell dirty jokes.