Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [cheese] thread: NOV Pt 2 (nc) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548172)

nath 11-27-2007 11:53 PM

Re: Commence the bannings

seriously, like, i can understand taking shots at bigger games, but shorting 200NL? $40 buyins? there's no way that can be more profitable short- and long-term than just dropping to uNL and beating the crap out of it and moving up.

Unknown Soldier 11-27-2007 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Slowrolling > serial shortstacking

[/ QUOTE ]

No. One is being a douchebag, the other is abusing game structure.

KQo is at worst -1BB or so against bert.

[/ QUOTE ]

you shortstack... why? iirc you are a decent strat poster. Also, I slowroll ratholers all the time, perfectly acceptable imo, in fact i think it's kinda bad not to.

blackize 11-28-2007 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

you shortstack... why? iirc you are a decent strat poster

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the compliment. It started as a change of pace, but has continued because I don't tilt nearly as much shortstacking, and tilt has always been a pretty big issue for me.

I just think slowrolling is particularly egregious because it does nothing except slow the games down and make you look like a douche.

I deleted my post as it basically only served to start a flamewar.

ajmargarine 11-28-2007 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

and lol, 2 people I was gonna ban sent me contrite pm's before I even had a chance to get into their accts..

[/ QUOTE ]

Pffft. Bannings have ceased. I guess it was just the first 2 posts I opened up in SSNL tonight and saw 3 things I didn't like. Opened up a bunch of other threads and didn't see too much out of line at all.

Banning spree results: Jay is banned until tomorrow for calling Nielso a retard. And Barrin and Will are just warned because they sent me pm's before I had a chance to ban them.

manupod 11-28-2007 12:03 AM

After dropping $1500 last night I was at +$1200 in 15 minutes before it slowly dropped to $700 and I quit. I think I'm a bit burnt out right now- nearly 60k hands of 10 tabling 1/2 this month....yowzas, I'm rich!

Also, none of the posters you mentioned are worth crying about.

edit: lol at some of the people who 'coach'. And I changed my mind about Barrin.

Barrin6 11-28-2007 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

and lol, 2 people I was gonna ban sent me contrite pm's before I even had a chance to get into their accts..

[/ QUOTE ]

Pffft. Bannings have ceased. I guess it was just the first 2 posts I opened up in SSNL tonight and saw 3 things I didn't like. Opened up a bunch of other threads and didn't see too much out of line at all.

Banning spree results: Jay is banned until tomorrow for calling Nielso a retard. And Barrin and Will are just warned because they sent me pm's before I had a chance to ban them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf, how long is Jay banned for? I was just about to call Nielso a tard too. But thank god I just read this. What words can I use to describe Nielso that is derogatory but at the same time isn't bannable?

Unknown Soldier 11-28-2007 12:05 AM

lol jay is going to get banned q. frequently i think

blackize, but it's so dull! Play HU sng or something if you're getting bored with cash, that's what i did for a bit, but that grew thin pretty quickly.

holdme 11-28-2007 12:05 AM

well maybe nielso shouldnt be so retarded

(joking - no ban please)

brettkc 11-28-2007 12:12 AM

barrin6 needs a ban

Double Eagle 11-28-2007 12:18 AM

10k month didn't seem possible a week ago. Anticipating the doomswitch ldo.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2...thgraphxb2.jpg