Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

Vavavoom 10-24-2007 07:07 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
is it just me or have every single table lost connection,my server report on the lobby is ranging from 46%-88%

[/ QUOTE ]

When getting beat like I was last night...this is even more frustrating !

Melchiades 10-24-2007 08:56 AM

Call his raise on the turn, probably bet fold river. Maybe check call. Your push is pretty brutal, A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] really should find a fold.

RockRattler 10-24-2007 09:42 AM

Party down? I get to open the client but can't login and it appears that no tables are running.

PartyScout 10-24-2007 09:42 AM

Meh looks like we gonna get more down time today [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

blopp 10-24-2007 04:35 PM

Damn ababababba runs hot vs me in party 10nl. Every coinflip and worse. Wonder who of u are smiling everytime u get it ai vs me. ugh.

- B

NoMeansYes_ 10-24-2007 04:44 PM

Still problems at Party? Can't they upgrade without [censored] up?

SirThomas 10-24-2007 04:47 PM

Yeah. Will Party ever learn?

Please fix your software...

Evigt_Drabbad 10-24-2007 04:55 PM

yeah party is still [censored] up

DevinLake 10-24-2007 05:22 PM

On a bright note, I just got my $10 bonus from the Bankroll promo.

What should I buy?

Melchiades 10-24-2007 05:25 PM

Have said this a million times before, but it never stops amazing me.

Party is raking in millions. Their business is so simple to run.

Hire enough competent support guys and a good team coding their client. How can they [censored] up both things so thoroughly?

It's not like the Poker client is such a complex piece of software? With the money they have, why can't they manage to hire a few decent programmers? Program a new client from scratch if that is what it takes, their current one is so bug ridden. It's unbelievable they don't care more about having a stable bug-free client considering its the equivalent of a money printing machine and they lose money every time it goes down.

FiSheYe 10-24-2007 05:36 PM

I know, EVERYONE writes the same, we all know it. EVERYONE in the industry and EVERY god damn half semi regular pokerdonk are complaining about Party.... So amazing. I mean they make gazillions... Their only edge compared to other companies is their good fish marketing and someone there knows how to do the financial part of the company.. It's like I invent some very bad new soda but due to good advertisement ppl think it's cool to drink it so everyone does, even tho nobody likes it. I keep on selling and now that it became an own trend nobody will stop to use it and I can lower the quality without losing customers. A boycott would be the best but it would never work cuz good regulars will stay cuz other regulars aren't there and the fish isn't informed and will always stay [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If pokerstars would become more fishy pp would never see me again!

PS: I received a 500$ depositbonus and a 10$ "Special Promotion".. I wonder what sort of drugs they take to come up with those figures..
PPS: I have 3 DIFFERENT issues with party atm and I wrote 7 emails concerning DIFFERENT requests and all of that within like 2 weeks. NONE OF THEM HAS BEEN ANSWERED, even tho they were with DIFFERENT email clients and to DIFFERENT PP Emails. I kinda get the sad feeling that I prefer a POTRIPPER around my tables, taking small sums of my money compared to Partypoker repeatingly kicking me in the ballz. I mean health is more important than money right?

PartyScout 10-24-2007 06:21 PM

I mean health is more important than money right?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

SpecT 10-24-2007 07:18 PM

you guys are stupid. just keep complaining and don't do anything.

if everyone does this then they obv don't have any reason to change things

brag: my vip rocks. I stopped playing on party for 3 days. So he rings me up and is throwing bonuses at me, and setting up live events for the aussies and stuff. Also I've barely hhad any problems with the client.

lassie 10-24-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean health is more important than money right?

[/ QUOTE ]

ban

no seriously, i agree with your post 100%. Please Party, pull yourself together.

Lefort 10-24-2007 07:29 PM

yeah party sucks... everyone leave

SpecT 10-24-2007 07:45 PM

exactly. that'll show em

The Velour Fog 10-24-2007 08:09 PM

party runs (and has always run) flawlessly for me at least.. it pains me to hear about my fellow regs problems though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Eagles 10-24-2007 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah party sucks... everyone leave

[/ QUOTE ]

Melchiades 10-24-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you guys are stupid. just keep complaining and don't do anything.

if everyone does this then they obv don't have any reason to change things

[/ QUOTE ]
Not the point. Even though they suck on so many levels I still think I make more money there than any other site. I like the look and feel of their client (just get rid of the god damned bugs and crashes!).

My VIP rocked for a while as well, calling me and inviting me to events. Now I haven't gotten a reply on my last 3 emails. Karen, if your read this, get your act together. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Pokerstars manage to do pretty much everything well. It's not like there is no incentive for PartyPoker to improve unless players start leaving their site. Improving will mean more business, no doubt.

9cao 10-24-2007 10:30 PM

I have played 400k high stakes hands at Party since I last heard from my VIP rep. Some other guy gave me $500 for complaining about it though. Still no contact.

GHAND 10-24-2007 10:35 PM

anyone have a datamine for 5/10 this month?

teh_mewse 10-24-2007 10:58 PM

What a past 24 hours.

My thinking through this hand is, I don't wanna play for stacks on the flop given the 3 way action, and i can probably get away from it on the turn. What a DISASTER card.

Party Poker, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $1,964.55
SB: $642.75
BB: $566
UTG: $655.40
MP: $913.20
Hero (CO): $871

Pre-Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $20</font>, Hero calls $20, 2 folds, BB calls $14

Flop: ($63) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $45</font>, MP calls $45, Hero calls $45

Turn: ($198) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, MP checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $110</font>, BB folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $376</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $806 and is All-In</font>, MP calls $430

River: ($1,810) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,810 Pot ($3 Rake)
MP showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Queens) and WON $1,807 (+$936 NET)
Hero mucked 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Nines) and LOST (-$871 NET)

WHY WON'T YOU FOLD GOD DAMMIT
Party Poker, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players

SB: $635.40
Hero (BB): $1,125
UTG: $577
CO: $1,242
BTN: $632.20

Pre-Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $20</font>, BTN calls $20, SB folds, Hero calls $14

Flop: ($63) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $51</font>, CO calls $51, <font color="red">BTN raises to $126</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $310</font>, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $612.20 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $302.20

Turn: ($1,338.40) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($1,338.40) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,338.40 Pot ($2 Rake)
Hero showed 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Fives) and LOST (-$632.20 NET)
BTN showed 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Eights) and WON $1,336.40 (+$704.20 NET)

Decide to play fancy and shove non-A flop. ONE TIME?

BB: $192.94
UTG: $390.08
Hero (CO): $588.60
BTN: $683.05
SB: $594

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $21</font>, BTN folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $62</font>, BB folds, Hero calls $41

Flop: ($130) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $88</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $526.60 and is All-In</font>, SB calls $438.60

Turn: ($1,183.20) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($1,183.20) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,183.20 Pot ($2.50 Rake)
Hero mucked K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Kings) and LOST (-$588.60 NET)
SB showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON $1,180.70 (+$592.10 NET)

Lesson: how to call 13bb with A8 and get set up flop

CO: $555
BTN: $573.80
Hero (SB): $799.06
BB: $801
UTG: $602.50

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
2 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $24</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $78</font>, BB folds, BTN calls $54

Flop: ($162) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $135</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $495.80 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $360.80

Turn: ($1,153.60) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($1,153.60) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,153.60 Pot ($2.50 Rake)
BTN showed A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pairs, Aces and Eights) and WON $1,151.10 (+$577.30 NET)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and LOST (-$573.80 NET)

I'll let him bluff

BTN: $2,147.25
Hero (SB): $766.20
BB: $600
UTG: $500
CO: $1,256.80

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $20</font>, CO folds, BTN calls $20, Hero calls $17, BB folds

Flop: ($66) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $45</font>, BTN folds, Hero calls $45

Turn: ($156) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $111</font>, Hero calls $111

River: ($378) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $324 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $324

Results: $1,026 Pot ($2 Rake)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pairs, Queens and Jacks) and LOST (-$500 NET)
UTG showed 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Sevens) and WON $1,024 (+$524 NET)

Step 1) Play like a moron
Step 2) Profit

Party Poker, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 3 Players

Hero (SB): $769
BB: $603
BTN: $730

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">BTN raises to $21</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $78</font>, BB folds, BTN calls $57

Flop: ($162) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $135</font>, BTN calls $135

Turn: ($432) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $250</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $517 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $267

River: ($1,466) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,466 Pot ($1 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pairs, Aces and Sixes) and LOST (-$730 NET)
BTN showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Sixes full of Twos) and WON $1,465 (+$735 NET)

freekie 10-24-2007 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are the notes fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]

As of this morning from VIP:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting me.

I have escalated this issue to the Tech. Support department again, they assure me that this situation have high priority to be resolve.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

IZ IT COZ HAMPSTERS WORK IN TEH TECH DEPARTMENT [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

quote] ROFL

i just love party, party is just like poker.. it can be really annoying

ArturiusX 10-24-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What a past 24 hours.

Step 2) Profit

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">BTN raises to $21</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $78</font>, BB folds, BTN calls $57

Flop: ($162) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)

<font color="red">Hero bets $250</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $517 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $267

River: ($1,466) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pairs, Aces and Sixes) and LOST (-$730 NET)
BTN showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Sixes full of Twos) and WON $1,465 (+$735 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get how he played this hand bad, considering its 3 handed and you're fairly agro pre.

hesheatingup 10-25-2007 12:09 AM

Yo party just timed me out with 4 seconds left...I've had 2 seconds before but never that bad, [censored] sketchy

SeriAce 10-25-2007 12:19 AM

its not getting any better

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1625077
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1625177
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1625103
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1625124

this guy was the hudgest donk

im really not sure if i can motivate myself to log onto party tommorow

aislephive 10-25-2007 12:21 AM

Holy crap that third hand is disgusting. So is the first one, but wow that third one is nasty.

hesheatingup 10-25-2007 12:22 AM

i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] mr.dave

The Velour Fog 10-25-2007 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i have a hand from last week where he spikes with 37s in a 4 bet pot worth around 4 grand. i still [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] him tho, he's one sick puppy

mrcoughman 10-25-2007 12:38 AM

imablackguy bad beat me in a rr pot today. I don't know why but i tilted hard core from it.

Requin 10-25-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
imablackguy bad beat me in a rr pot today. I don't know why but i tilted hard core from it.

[/ QUOTE ]racist imo

ahnuld 10-25-2007 12:57 AM

I quit when I tried to run a bluff on MrDavve. Thats when you know you are too tired and feverous to be playing. Luckily he called with KQ hi which is exactly what I had. But man dave made 10k tonight in 700 hands.

ahnuld 10-25-2007 12:58 AM

also seri plz move back up to 10/20 nl k thnx

bigt439 10-25-2007 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What a past 24 hours.

Step 2) Profit

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get how he played this hand bad, considering its 3 handed and you're fairly agro pre.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeh the guy actually played it pretty well.... thats how id play it against someone who 3bets a bunch...

gir 10-25-2007 02:48 AM

Decided to play half 1/2 half 2/4. I'm up less than a buyin at 2/4. Down SIX buyins at 1/2. Never had a more [censored] sessions where one guy single-handedly bad beat me over and over. Hand postings to come.

gir 10-25-2007 03:54 AM

There are probably about a dozen hands worth posting. Ended up down EIGHT buyins at 1/2...But finished up slightly over 4 buyins at 2/4, so I finished slightly up over the last 1500.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5180/oct25vv4.jpg

One villain bad beat me over and over again. He was present in all of the following. He ended 30/20/2 over several hundred hands, but started 38/28/psycho.

Party Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players

Hero (BB): $276.50
UTG: $141.70
MP: $550.20
CO: $163.50
BTN: $528.35
SB: $900.47

Pre-Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $8</font>, MP folds, CO calls $8, BTN calls $8, <font color="red">SB raises to $24</font>, Hero calls $22, UTG calls $16, CO calls $16, BTN calls $16

Flop: ($120) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $98</font>, Hero calls $98, UTG folds, CO calls $98, <font color="red">BTN raises to $504.35 and is All-In</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $876.47 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $154.50 and is All-In, CO calls $41.50 and is All-In

Turn: ($1,520.70) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($1,520.70) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,520.70 Pot ($1,119.86 Rake)
Hero mucked 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Nines) and LOST (-$276.50 NET)
CO showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight Seven to Jack) and WON $337.25 (+$173.75 NET)
BTN mucked J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pairs, Jacks and Eights) and LOST (-$528.35 NET)
SB showed 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a straight Seven to Jack) and WON $63.59 (-$464.76 NET)

UTG: $1,296.95
MP: $412.15
CO: $301.88
BTN: $215.60
Hero (SB): $272.50
BB: $180.37

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $16</font>, 3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $50</font>, BB folds, UTG calls $34

Flop: ($102) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $222.50 and is All-In</font>, UTG calls $222.50

Turn: ($547) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($547) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $547 Pot ($3.50 Rake)
UTG showed T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a flush, Queen high) and WON $543.50 (+$271 NET)
Hero showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Queens) and LOST (-$272.50 NET)

BB: $1,417.02
UTG: $463.65
MP: $378.83
CO: $259.35
Hero (BTN): $212.25
SB: $150.62

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $8</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $28</font>, Hero calls $20

Flop: ($57) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $40</font>, BB calls $40

Turn: ($137) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $144.25 and is All-In</font>, BB calls $144.25

River: ($425.50) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $425.50 Pot ($3.50 Rake)
BB showed 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, King high) and WON $422 (+$209.75 NET)
Hero mucked A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Sixes) and LOST (-$212.25 NET)

Hero (SB): $210.55
BB: $108.70
UTG: $536.20
MP: $346.70
CO: $181
BTN: $1,579.82

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
UTG calls $2, 2 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $10</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $40</font>, 2 folds, BTN calls $30

Flop: ($84) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $40</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $80</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $170.55 and is All-In</font>, BTN calls $90.55

Turn: ($425.10) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($425.10) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $425.10 Pot ($3.50 Rake)
Hero mucked A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and LOST (-$210.55 NET)
BTN showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Sixes) and WON $421.60 (+$211.05 NET)

PartyScout 10-25-2007 07:25 AM

My VIP rocked for a while as well, calling me and inviting me to events. Now I haven't gotten a reply on my last 3 emails. Karen, if your read this, get your act together. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What events she invite you to?I have same host and heard nada [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

PartyScout 10-25-2007 07:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i have a hand from last week where he spikes with 37s in a 4 bet pot worth around 4 grand. i still [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] him tho, he's one sick puppy

[/ QUOTE ]

Post plz i need a laugh

ocklind 10-25-2007 08:07 AM

Okey, had a very rough morning where I got 2-4 outed 5x in 200BB pots. Anyone who plays this differently vs C____V____P? His running at 21/13 w/ a postflop AF of 4,21(!) over 7k hands.

Party Poker, $10/$20 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players

BTN: $2,334
SB: $758.56
BB: $1,818
Hero (UTG): $2,100

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Jhttp://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $70</font>, 2 folds, BB calls $50

Flop: ($150) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4http://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $120</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $360</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $900</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $1,748 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $848

DevinLake 10-25-2007 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What a past 24 hours.

Step 2) Profit

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeh the guy actually played it pretty well.... thats how id play it against someone who 3bets a bunch...

[/ QUOTE ]

ur PM inbox is full...