Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

Gelford 11-02-2007 01:43 PM

Re: V1.13c

Cool ... that is how I hoped it would work ... just mine a lot, move the files to my regular history folder and fire up RT, then wait a while til it has imported them all.

Thx mike [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Gelford 11-03-2007 11:15 AM

Mike, I dunno if this has been brought up before, but iPoker tables with a () at the end of the name are causing the HUD problem. It seems it can't find them on the screen (there might be differences in the screenname and the hand file)

Examples Banff (No DP) .. but ok, no DP tables can be avoided, more critical are the HU tables like Provo (Heads Up) ... if you want to play HU you simply can't use RT HUD.

mikechops 11-03-2007 05:19 PM

You do have the latest right? It was mentioned earlier and I think I fixed it. Hard to be sure because I had to mine the hands and possibly the format for saved hands' table names is slightly different.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4092/ipokerta3.jpg

If you do have the latest, please send me a file from a table that wouldn't display and I'll try to have a look a it.

bones 11-03-2007 06:27 PM

Mike, I've tried exporting and reimporting hands from PT and rebuilding the DB and actually lost a bunch of hands that I had in the realtime DB. Suggestions for fixing this?

isukatpkr 11-03-2007 06:30 PM

Is there a way to make this not pop up with the last hand on FT. It's really messing up the window focus while 14 tabling.

mikechops 11-03-2007 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to make this not pop up with the last hand on FT. It's really messing up the window focus while 14 tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Set the mucked card timer to 0? You ain't got time to look at them anyway! But it like the latest FTP version pops a table to the top when its your turn to act and that is pretty annoying.

mikechops 11-03-2007 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike, I've tried exporting and reimporting hands from PT and rebuilding the DB and actually lost a bunch of hands that I had in the realtime DB. Suggestions for fixing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have the hands in PT and haven't saved them, there's not much you can do.

ronitonline 11-03-2007 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have the hands in PT and haven't saved them, there's not much you can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we have hands that are only on RT but we want to add more databases? How are we doing htis without losing anything? Just adding the DB and expecting RT not to duplicate any hands?

hallo! 11-03-2007 08:27 PM

I really like the stats that are more than PAHUDs.

But I think its so ugly, because you cannot really tell where the symbols should be [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

has anyone uploaded his/her settings for others?

mikechops 11-03-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If we have hands that are only on RT but we want to add more databases? How are we doing htis without losing anything? Just adding the DB and expecting RT not to duplicate any hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should keep the hand histories files around. You can always rebuild if you have those. There's a section saying the same thing at greater length in the readme file. RT won't import duplicates.

[ QUOTE ]

really like the stats that are more than PAHUDs.

But I think its so ugly, because you cannot really tell where the symbols should be

has anyone uploaded his/her settings for others?

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I like my Red, White and Blue theme (see above screen shot). I guess PAHUD has more flexible layout in that you dont have to put all the stats on one panel. But in the end it's just numbers. You can color them or make them different fonts but it's not a paint prog.

mikechops 11-04-2007 05:08 PM

Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Cake now supported. Very limited testing so if it doesn't work, you can demand your money back or something.

V1.13d

Latest UB update supported V7.0.1.0. They released another update shortly after V1.13c.

Cake Poker tables supported. Cake's history format is pretty limited. It doesn't tell you what type of game was played. I just assume everything is NL Hold'em. So if you play a lot of different games, be aware your opponents' stats could be different. Also I only got around 1,000 hands so it is very possible there will be a problem with a particular circumastance I did not encounter. If you find this, please turn on the logging - Preferences->FTP settings menu. Then email me the log.txt and the last file processed.

Little tooltip window over the RT icon in the system tray, now shows your session results.

Boy 11-05-2007 02:24 AM

Just tried the HUD out on Cake.

I can only get it to work smoothly on 9-ring. On 6-max, the HUD only shows up for one person, usually the guy who won the first pot after I sit down.

K䲰䮥n 11-05-2007 08:01 AM

Please walk me through this complicated paths of software.

<ul type="square">[*]1. I datamine my poker site[*]2. I make the mining app to export the hands into the poker sites history folder[*]3. I start up RT and it automatically fetches the HHs from the folder[*]4. I start the auto-import from HM and it imports the datamined HHs from the poker sites's history folder[*]5. HM moves processed HHs into 2nd folder (which RT does not have to know, right?)[*]6. All the mined hands are now in RT's and HM's database?[/list]

mikechops 11-05-2007 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just tried the HUD out on Cake.

I can only get it to work smoothly on 9-ring. On 6-max, the HUD only shows up for one person, usually the guy who won the first pot after I sit down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that. I couldn't test 6-max tables on with play chips - they don't have any. I posted V1.13e that should fix it.

mikechops 11-05-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please walk me through this complicated paths of software.

<ul type="square">[*]1. I datamine my poker site[*]2. I make the mining app to export the hands into the poker sites history folder[*]3. I start up RT and it automatically fetches the HHs from the folder[*]4. I start the auto-import from HM and it imports the datamined HHs from the poker sites's history folder[*]5. HM moves processed HHs into 2nd folder (which RT does not have to know, right?)[*]6. All the mined hands are now in RT's and HM's database?[/list]
[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that seems reasonable. The hands should have been imported when RT starts up. You should see the files being listed on the status bar at the bottom of the RT window as it goes through the importing.

I'd set the 2nd folder in step 5 to be RT's archive folder for the site, in case you wnat to rebuild for whatever reason.

MewsicLovr 11-05-2007 05:40 PM

6-max tables are working on Cake now in the 1.13e Beta. Thanks!

y00 11-05-2007 05:47 PM

Won $ when saw flop

Hi mikechops,

I'm getting started with this software and so far it seems pretty good. One thing I'm missing is the stat "won $ when saw flop". I belive it would be very appriciated be many if you could add this feature with position stats.

Thanks for the good work.

VP$IP 11-05-2007 08:13 PM

Re: Won $ when saw flop

It is there. It is called...
Won $ at showdown
(without position stats)

y00 11-05-2007 09:21 PM

That's not the same thing. Won $ at showdown is how often a player wins at shodown. Won $ when saw flop is how often a player wins money after the flop including hands that don't go to showdown.

mikem07 11-05-2007 09:37 PM

Hi Mike, any chance SNGs could be set up for I-Poker? Thanks...

carlgraham 11-05-2007 10:37 PM

Mike - is there a limit to the file size of hand histories RT can import? I exported my hand histories from Holdem Manager, and the file sizes vary from 4 MB up to about 50 MB. It appears that RT can handle files up to about 8 MB easily, but above some number, the files get skipped over.

Thanks, Carl.

Jausmus 11-06-2007 04:19 PM

i've never had any problems w/your program, but since the latest beta release it doesn't recognize stars tables anymore. FTP still works great. I checked the hand history locations obv. and all should be right. any suggestions?

mikechops 11-06-2007 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hi mikechops,

I'm getting started with this software and so far it seems pretty good. One thing I'm missing is the stat "won $ when saw flop". I belive it would be very appriciated be many if you could add this feature with position stats.

Thanks for the good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. I'll get around to it when I next add some stats.

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Mike, any chance SNGs could be set up for I-Poker? Thanks...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have a look at it

[ QUOTE ]

Mike - is there a limit to the file size of hand histories RT can import? I exported my hand histories from Holdem Manager, and the file sizes vary from 4 MB up to about 50 MB. It appears that RT can handle files up to about 8 MB easily, but above some number, the files get skipped over.

Thanks, Carl.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no limit as far as I know. I do load the complete file into memory so 50Mb is definitely pushing it! You can't split them up?

[ QUOTE ]

i've never had any problems w/your program, but since the latest beta release it doesn't recognize stars tables anymore. FTP still works great. I checked the hand history locations obv. and all should be right. any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange it works fine for me. You say it doesn't recognize the tables. Are they not listed in the RT window?

LT22 11-06-2007 05:00 PM

for Cake, what to do when I've had numerous screen names in my HHs?

Jackrabbit Slim 11-06-2007 05:03 PM

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for this fantastic piece of software! I couldn't even run 6 tables with pt+ace before because of lag issues and now I run 16 tables without any hickups at all.

Excellent work! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jausmus 11-06-2007 05:10 PM

correct, they aren't even showing up in the RT window. worked fine the other day, i think i went and downloaded the newest version after it just stopped working on sat or sun, very strange...btw great program, it's been very helpful to me

Paul B. 11-06-2007 06:11 PM

Hey Mike, could you add a "Treat as 6-max" option like PAHUD does? There are some tables on Full Tilt that are 6-max tables but RT recognizes them as 9-max tables because "6-max" is not in the title.

chrispy1 11-06-2007 06:26 PM

great software .is there anyway you can rearrange the hud for ipoker 6max mini view, as it blocks some stack sizes and the top of my cards, thnks

Boy 11-06-2007 07:14 PM

A session on Cake from I think was an MTT made the app. crash when it was part of my HH. I removed it and everything worked fine.

mikechops 11-06-2007 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A session on Cake from I think was an MTT made the app. crash when it was part of my HH. I removed it and everything worked fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you send me the file? I PM'ed my email.

mikechops 11-06-2007 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

for Cake, what to do when I've had numerous screen names in my HHs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just change it on the Cake settings menu each time you log on under a different name. I don't have an 'alias' feature like PT.

[ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for this fantastic piece of software! I couldn't even run 6 tables with pt+ace before because of lag issues and now I run 16 tables without any hickups at all.

Excellent work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx man. Nice to get feedback from ppl who don't have problems.

[ QUOTE ]

correct, they aren't even showing up in the RT window. worked fine the other day, i think i went and downloaded the newest version after it just stopped working on sat or sun, very strange...btw great program, it's been very helpful to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very strange.. you haven't been messing around in the Poker stars folder have you? The way it detects tables, is that it looks at each window title. If that looks like a poker table, it then looks at the name of the application that created it. if it is "PokerStars.exe." then it assumes it has found a Stars table. If you had somehow changed that name - and stars still ran - it wouldn't work and would go through the list of site client names and reject it when it didn't find a match.

Kind of a long shot, but I can't think of any other reason it wouldn't work for you, yet does for me,

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Mike, could you add a "Treat as 6-max" option like PAHUD does? There are some tables on Full Tilt that are 6-max tables but RT recognizes them as 9-max tables because "6-max" is not in the title.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could do, but it isn't real high on "things I have to do" list right now. For now can you drag the panels around. If you don't play 9-max they will stay set.

[ QUOTE ]

great software .is there anyway you can rearrange the hud for ipoker 6max mini view, as it blocks some stack sizes and the top of my cards, thnks

[/ QUOTE ]

You know you can move them with the right mouse button? You would not be the first to have missed this - or even the first today [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TheScientist 11-06-2007 11:03 PM

For cake, I am using 1.13e. The program recognizes both my 6-max and 10-max tables...however, it does not display any player or table stats for the 6-max tables. (I play Limit Hold'em)

Paul B. 11-06-2007 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could do, but it isn't real high on "things I have to do" list right now. For now can you drag the panels around. If you don't play 9-max they will stay set.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ow, that's the problem. My tables often have a mix of 6-max and 9-max. When do you think you'd be able to get around to it? Maybe another donation to bump it up on your things-to-do list? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Another possible (and easier, IMO) solution would be a listbox in the Full Tilt Settings where I could add the table names for RT to recognize as 6-max. i.e. if I open 3/6nl table "babayaro", RT checks the list to see if "babayaro" is on the list and treat it accordingly.

mikechops 11-07-2007 12:14 AM

What tables are there on FTP that aren't marked "(6 max)" that actually are? I've seen the CR - sbrugby tables in the micro NL. Then there are the pro tables. It might be easier if I could just check against a list of names.

Paul B. 11-07-2007 12:32 AM

There are special 6-max tables located right below the regular 6-max tables named after their respective owners. Full Tilt Pros each have one but anyone can order a special table through the Iron Man store if they have enough medals.

10/20: dmmikkel, thegreat22.
5/10: TheIcemanXXX, Wyteazn
3/6: babayaro, cswidler, da_professional, eggtart
etc...

redCashion 11-07-2007 12:48 AM

I"m liking the software, but find some big problems with it:

The stats for my seat are in a different place each time I open a table, and usually buried under someone else's stats.

The aggression stats on each street are some kind of 0-100 range number and not the normal formula you find in PT. The "post-flop aggression" stat is normal, so why not use that format for aggression by street?

being able to move and line up each display on the poker client is nice, but it doesn't seem to remember where I put them (maybe it does actually , but if I have 6 tables open, and have to lineup them up on each table, which one would it remember)

mikechops 11-07-2007 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I"m liking the software, but find some big problems with it:

The stats for my seat are in a different place each time I open a table, and usually buried under someone else's stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your stats should be in the same place - regardless of which seat you sit in. Do you mean that your stats aren't in the same place relative to where you are sitting? I made it this way following PAHUD, though I'm coming around to the idea that it might be best to display your stats in the same place as a regular player's in the same seat. Or give ppl the option.

[ QUOTE ]

The aggression stats on each street are some kind of 0-100 range number and not the normal formula you find in PT. The "post-flop aggression" stat is normal, so why not use that format for aggression by street?

[/ QUOTE ]

The aggression frequency is another 'borrowing' from PAHUD. It uses the same numbers but expresses them as a %. I think the formula is bet+raises/(calls+bets+raises). I don't have the aggression factor broken down by street available for display, but you can let your mouse hove to bring up a popup window containing the breakdown.

[ QUOTE ]

being able to move and line up each display on the poker client is nice, but it doesn't seem to remember where I put them (maybe it does actually , but if I have 6 tables open, and have to lineup them up on each table, which one would it remember)

[/ QUOTE ]

The last one that you moved. The next time you open a new table it will use whatever placement you created. It doesn't move the panels on currently open tables.

I'd open one micro-stakes table and play around with the placements. Once you get them setup how you like, you shouldn't have to move the panels around that much.

Boy 11-07-2007 03:05 AM

so the stats for each player are from everything that was recorded from the HH, correct? is there any way for the stats for yourself to be all from HH? the stats only seem to be from the current session.

mikechops 11-07-2007 03:15 AM

Preference-&gt;Player Display on the left hand side.

If you want to just look at your stats, save the database as text - File-&gt;Save Database as Text. Your's should be the first name.

jas12h 11-07-2007 03:32 AM

Awesome program mikechops!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but are the bb/100 in ptbb or regular bb?