Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   weekday WW redux (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=102957)

kyro 05-08-2006 03:48 PM

Re: weekday WW redux

Jared,

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I knew you'd forgive me, you big softie.

Zurvan 05-08-2006 03:51 PM

Just in case I don't make it back to the thread:

Lynch Tiedup

Patton4 05-08-2006 03:53 PM

I vote TiedUp.

[censored] 05-08-2006 03:54 PM

vote tied up

its the in thing to do

shortline99 05-08-2006 04:10 PM

Out of curiosity, why is this going so quickly at 4 in the afternoon?

I voted for BobO before switching to TIEdup late last round, as I really believed both were wolves. I see no reason to change my thinking now. Vote TIEdup

kyro 05-08-2006 04:11 PM

People were just waiting for their savior to give them the word.

shortline99 05-08-2006 04:13 PM

Why are you still alive?

kyro 05-08-2006 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you still alive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell if I know. Why did you kill off durron instead of me?

shortline99 05-08-2006 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you still alive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell if I know. Why did you kill off durron instead of me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a jew. Why would I want to kill ANOTHER savior?

[censored] 05-08-2006 04:21 PM

Lynch shortline, I didn't know he was a jew.

I kid, I kid

shortline99 05-08-2006 04:22 PM

yes, my VP$IP is low.

Just wait till I hit my Pooh-Bah post somewhere during Mish Mash 2.

Tokyo!! 05-08-2006 04:22 PM

Re: Traz

If I am not mistaken,he was a substitute for Waterloo who was banned. He was inserted in late in the day, and did not have much time to get his feet wet before voting for junk. Therefore I feel that damning him because of his late vote is not good evidence since he was just voting when he came in and not casting an uber late vote on purpose.

I feel meh on tiedup, but more strongly on Synsid or Elevens. Synsid had some wacky votes and reasoning early in the game, and this type of behavior worries me so. Thus, lynch Synsid.

kyro 05-08-2006 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If I am not mistaken,he was a substitute for Waterloo who was banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're like 2 weeks too late.

SumZero 05-08-2006 04:27 PM

Same as yesterday. Bobo being a WW doesn't mean TIEDup isn't one too.

Vote TIEdup.

ScottHoward 05-08-2006 04:29 PM

im heading home now, i should be home in time to vote

kyro 05-08-2006 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Same as yesterday. Bobo being a WW doesn't mean TIEDup isn't one too.

Vote TIEdup.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be honest. A post like this says "wolf" to me. I'll have to pay more attention to your future posts now.

kyro 05-08-2006 04:32 PM

k guys, here's my suspect list. I'm not real happy with it but I figure you can tell me where I'm completely off.

tiedup
alexlevin
fnord_too
scotthoward
synsid
elevens
iron_yuppie
nicholasp27
thebram
voraciousreader
madtown
[censored]
shortline
tokyo
chuckles
sumzero
amplify
traz
zurvan
kyro

SumZero and [censored] could move up this list real easily.

Tokyo!! 05-08-2006 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just pointing it out to IY because it seems he is using Traz's late vote as evidence against him. He may not have realized. Unless you are pointing out something completely different and I am dumb and don't get it.

kyro 05-08-2006 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just pointing it out to IY because it seems he is using Traz's late vote as evidence against him. He may not have realized. Unless you are pointing out something completely different and I am dumb and don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Traz took over for TJCombo who disappeared into thin air.

Waterloo was banned a couple weeks ago and was replaced BY TJ in another game.

Tokyo!! 05-08-2006 04:48 PM

Oh ok, I'm retarded. Well at least I knew he was replacing someone. The logic still holds, just replace waterloo with TJ.

traz 05-08-2006 04:49 PM

If I was of a wolf, i wouldn't be dumb enough to vote for the other guy at the end of the round, when it was clear bobo would die.

That being said, I made a list on friday, and seeing as how I forget 99% of the thread, I'm using that as my basis. My list was thebram, VR, Ironyuppie, and synsid.

So in conclusion, I will be happy voting IY or SS

kyro 05-08-2006 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I was of a wolf, i wouldn't be dumb enough to vote for the other guy at the end of the round, when it was clear bobo would die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's this thinking that makes me think I'm wrong on IY and he actually is a wolf. I'd be OK going after him next round.

Thebram 05-08-2006 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm inclined to believe the WWs might have been seer-hunting which does implicate IY. So unless you can convince Tiedup is a WW, which requires more than just a hunch, this will stand vote IY

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuckles

When I was going through the thread, IY was not someone who I thought was implied when looking at the durron kill as a seer hunt. Why him?

FWIW, I have my suspicions of him myself, but not related to Durron.

[/ QUOTE ]

IY was on the top of a list Durron posted. Kyro posted that list this round and said that if the WWs thought Durron was a seer then that is as good as we have got. Unless kyro found that post as a means of misdirection away from someone who Durron implicated more soundly...I guess I should look at Durrons old posts now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone had pointed out that either Durron was off of his Villager "A" game, or he was a WW.
I'm not sold on iron yuppie, and the fact that he was at the top of durron's list is less than spectacular evidence against him.

I've believed tiedup was a wolf for a while now, and it looks like I'll find out tonight if I am right.
So in the mean time, I'm going to vote chuckles, to keep him fresh in everyone's mind. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

kyro 05-08-2006 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[I'm not sold on iron yuppie, and the fact that he was at the top of durron's list is less than spectacular evidence against him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron was killed for a reason. It wasn't because he was a solid villager, considering he most likely would have been lynched in the next round or two. So what was that reason?

kyro 05-08-2006 04:58 PM

Guys, the more I think about it, the more I feel IY is the correct play next round.

Elevens 05-08-2006 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So in the mean time, I'm going to vote chuckles, to keep him fresh in everyone's mind. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but then again, I think you might be a wolf, too.

traz 05-08-2006 05:04 PM

I'm sticking with IY

vote ironyuppie

I'll be around between now and 7 in case anything new develops, or there's some reason why I should switch

fnord_too 05-08-2006 05:31 PM

I am here, albeit with a nasty cold. I have read the thread (again), but I am kind of at a loss. I did notice some posts that were odd as I was reading, but nothing terribly blantant. Don't read too much into my lack of posts, I am extremely busy and sick right now.

Elevens 05-08-2006 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am here, albeit with a nasty cold. I have read the thread (again), but I am kind of at a loss. I did notice some posts that were odd as I was reading, but nothing terribly blantant. Don't read too much into my lack of posts, I am extremely busy and sick right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I'm sure you've read, I'm suspicious of you because of your lack of posts. I'll assume your reasons are valid.

I really hope you can find something, because you're usually pretty damn good at it.

TIEdup14 05-08-2006 06:25 PM

Listen, I'm about to eat dinner, so I wont see the results till 7.

In any event, I'm in a win win situation now. If I'm not voted off, then I get to stay and help, but if I am, Kyro will finally be revealed as the huge, obnoxious jackass that he really is, and hopefully the village will backlash at him.

I'll toss a vote on Iron Yuppie just in case I get a resurgence of faith like I did last round. Good luck tonight!

traz 05-08-2006 06:29 PM

oh tied up, how you smell like wolf

ScottHoward 05-08-2006 06:39 PM

i made it home
heres my bit of wisdom: if tiedup turns out to be a wolf, traz is a wolf as well.

Tokyo!! 05-08-2006 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i made it home
heres my bit of wisdom: if tiedup turns out to be a wolf, traz is a wolf as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

how'd you make that connection?

ScottHoward 05-08-2006 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i made it home

[/ QUOTE ]

how'd you make that connection?

[/ QUOTE ]
he said he voted for junk @ 659 when the votes were basically equal, because he didn’t really think bobo was a wolf. the next day, he says he didn’t vote for anybody because the bobo wagon took off (yet the voting was tied late between bobo and tiedup, and tiedup was actually leading fairly late) and he wasn’t going to vote for bobo anyway?
in the first instance, he throws a careless vote out for junk, the next instance he doesn’t throw out any careless vote? odd. he doesnt think bobo is a wolf, but now knows IY is? and hes avoiding tiedup again? but a bandwagon took off today too, and he managed to toss a vote out there, contradicting his "no need to vote " technique from the last vote.
some of the smart people here need to explain this to me.
perhaps tiedup and bobo are/were both wolves, thus traz had no place to put a vote, and thus traz is also a wolf?

am I thinking too much here? or not enough?

ScottHoward 05-08-2006 06:57 PM

its odd to me the late junk voters are being ignored, but the one late bobo voter is getting lynched.
is ironyuppie that crazy to possibly put the final nail in bobos coffin? or did he already see the 2 junk votes that went in at the same time as his, all at 700.
further, there has to be at least one wolf in the group that voted for junk. of the voters for junk, i know me, durron, and wdc are/werent wolves. that leaves amplify,nicholas, synsid, traz, tokyo

ScottHoward 05-08-2006 07:00 PM

lynch synsid
just in case its close

JaredL 05-08-2006 07:02 PM

NIGHT!

JaredL 05-09-2006 01:01 AM

In a very strong vote, tiedup was, wait for it...

tied up to a stake and burned. He was a villager.

Voting:
[censored] tiedup
alex levin tiedup
amplify
(1)chuckles iron
elevens tiedup
fnord
(4)iron yuppie traz
kyro tiedup
madtown iron
Nicholas tiedup
patton tiedup
ScottHoward synsid
Shortline tiedup
sumzero tiedup
(2)SynSid
thebram chuckles
(9)tiedup iron
(1)Traz iron
tokyo synsid
VoraciousReader
zurvan tiedup

Amplify and Synsid didn't participate today. I will be pming them and finding a replacement if needed.

It is night.

Wolf captain and seer should get in touch with me.

JaredL 05-09-2006 10:15 AM

Fnord failed to wake up this morning. He was a villager, a dead one too.

1 seer, 5 wolves and 13 villagers remain:
[censored]
alex levin
amplify
chuckles
elevens
iron yuppie
kyro
madtown
Nicholas
patton
ScottHoward
Shortline
sumzero
SynSid
thebram
Traz
tokyo
VoraciousReader
zurvan

amplify 05-09-2006 10:17 AM

Sorry about missing yesterday guys, real life you know.