Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Turbo Werewolf 5 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=88484)

Nick B. 04-16-2006 01:28 AM

Re: Turbo Werewolf 5

[ QUOTE ]
WTF?! RIGGED!

DO OVER.

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote pudley4

kyro 04-16-2006 01:28 AM

That being said, I think the general trend of WWs have been to go after those that are getting close to them. [censored] this nth level thinking crap. We need to examine Madtown's posts.

Snupoker 04-16-2006 01:28 AM

tokyo - no brainer then chim. Im too drunk to be posting during night as metagame.

Tokyo!! 04-16-2006 01:29 AM

I dont understand how kyro is playing this game, Jared doesn't say much to support himself, and kyro goes "well i feel he's innocent." I ask why, he says just a hunch. Then, not long after, they get a bandwagon going on AlexLevin (a villager), all the while attempting to put suspicion on me for the next round. It seems really strong to me here that they are working together in some aspect, and not just on 'the same wavelength.' I feel my initial guess was pretty right on with JaredL, and kyro. Nobody else really seems to stick out much, and they are the ones attempting to influence/sway voting the most. Nobody else here is really trying to drive the voting any, except Alex somewhat, and they had him lynched, so go figure. If anyone has any other compelling arguements, please let me know. It has just been my experience that those who drive the voting pretty hard after an initial innocent vote, tend to be wolves (it happened with traz after madtown voted for me last game).

vote JaredL

metsandfinsfan 04-16-2006 01:29 AM

Alex voted for chim so thats what i would go with for now

I vote for chim

pudley4 04-16-2006 01:30 AM

Rd 2 votes (I think - you guys did a lot of talking, and very little voting)

madtown - vote alex
snu - vote alex
alex - vote calmrising
nick - vote madtown
tokyo - vote jared
kyro - vote alex
alex - chim17
mets - alex
pudley - alex
jared - alex
calm - chim17

kyro 04-16-2006 01:30 AM

wtf did they kill madtown. i really don't understand that kill.

kyro 04-16-2006 01:32 AM

Madtown's posts....

Kill traz!
OMG RIGGED DO-OVER!
Kill Alex!

He should have been high on everyone's list.

He also accused Nick B. at one point.

JaredL 04-16-2006 01:32 AM

Tokyo you're beginning to get me upset here. I have defended myself. I see no reason that my behavior was suspicious. I voted for traz in the first round, he had a bandwagon going. You voted for someone else and that was it. Everyone else had voted for traz.

As you said, the voting early is random, I don't see what you're trying to do here.

Tokyo!! 04-16-2006 01:32 AM

This entire game, I have basically been pointing at the same people, not going after anyone else or bandwagoning much, so I dont think that "wolves go after anyone who gets close to them" applies to me. I had no suspicions on me, I pointed out JaredL and slightly less kyro, and then they started in on me (now with snu, im not sure why, as I think he is a villager). There are many players pudley, nickb, sjc, chim, who dont seem to be contributing much, and it just seems to be me trying to figure this out. I really would like some help here guys.