Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   POST HERE IF YOU ALREADY WON PCA SEAT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513669)

McShove 11-28-2007 02:38 AM

Re: POST HERE IF YOU ALREADY WON PCA SEAT

[ QUOTE ]
Ian,
I am sure badger, base, mikey, etc will go to Senor Frog's and hope there is a good cruise ship there one night during the trip so that should be fun. Other then that last year we just got extremely drunk and hung out on the beach most of the time. I REALLY REALLY want to go golfing this time we're there though. Who's down?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd probably be down for golfing. you bringing your clubs? i think i'd just rent some there.

Jurollo 11-28-2007 03:04 AM

renting for sure

orange 11-28-2007 03:14 AM

hope to see you guys down there, didnt qualify for a seat but me and tufat are splitting a room for a few nights.

Body Man D 11-28-2007 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
renting for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd prob. be in if it's late in the week. My wife and kids are coming Sat.-Wed. I could play Wed. afternoon or Thur.

MattSuspect 11-28-2007 04:34 PM

Mesa Grill in NY is great and Nobu was great down in Atlantis. The NY Carmines is pretty awesome for large groups, I can't imagine the Atlantis version is far off.

Also, I might be interested in Golf if you don't mind someone who shoots anywhere from 85 - 120.

BadgerPro 11-28-2007 04:38 PM

I'd be down for golf. Seems like everyone always wants to but it's a matter of someone actually setting it up that gets in the way... not it.

chisness 11-29-2007 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone flying American Airlines from ORD --> NAS on Jan 4th flight #4467 with me??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be on this flight w/ DCAL and a bunch of others. Can only hope I get to sit next to aejones like last year

I'd def recommend golfing at the Ocean Club course. I played last year and the views are just ridiculous. It was also very quiet so we didn't feel rushed at all (important since I'm pretty bad).

craigthedeac 11-29-2007 01:14 PM

Jan 4th 9:40am - 12:07pm ATL - NAS (Delta) here

MINETZ 11-30-2007 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone flying American Airlines from ORD --> NAS on Jan 4th flight #4467 with me??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be on this flight w/ DCAL and a bunch of others. Can only hope I get to sit next to aejones like last year

I'd def recommend golfing at the Ocean Club course. I played last year and the views are just ridiculous. It was also very quiet so we didn't feel rushed at all (important since I'm pretty bad).

[/ QUOTE ]

Also on this flight!

Jurollo 11-30-2007 03:25 AM

BOS --> NAS direct for $300, woo