Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HSNL [censored] Thread AUGUST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=466524)

JMa 08-08-2007 11:37 AM

Re: HSNL [censored] Thread AUGUST

[ QUOTE ]
considered killing but can't balla it up in jail obv

i talked to him and agrees we need a solution, buying a new router would just split the same land line 2 ways, solving nothing? suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

a good router doesnt die under heavy load

luegofuego 08-08-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone wanna buy shares of me at 1.3/stake me at EPT barcelona? i cant afford to pay for it all myself but i still wanna go. it's guaranteed +EV.

credentials: i am good at poker and am currently playing very good due to not running like [censored]. ask around. former SNs luegofuego, KhmerRogue, g0kartm0zart, klonpucko, ihopeyoudrown, sry4laughing, DIAMONDL1FE, luegofuego, klonpucko and luegofuego again.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were klonpucko?

[/ QUOTE ]

ur not the first one to have been surprised re: this. i must have played really [censored] during my stars run. not that weird tho, i was breakeven for like forever over at stars.

AZK 08-08-2007 01:08 PM

yeti/fsu -

jfc. stop being pussies and start banning people already. I do it at will, with the minimum being 7 days. It's actually quite therapeutic as there are a bunch of [censored] retards on this board as of late. Most recent banning was bellagiokid. You can all thank me for that. Next up is recallme if he posts another retarded thread. Seriously. The ban button, you know where it is. use it.

Yeti 08-08-2007 01:18 PM

er k thanks for saving the forums azk

jcmoussa 08-08-2007 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
er k thanks for saving the forums azk

[/ QUOTE ]

7 day ban yourself for being a smartass. examples need to be set.

Ansky 08-08-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is crazy but...have u considered talking to him?

[/ QUOTE ]

gasp

KRANTZ 08-08-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeti/fsu -

jfc. stop being pussies and start banning people already. I do it at will, with the minimum being 7 days. It's actually quite therapeutic as there are a bunch of [censored] retards on this board as of late. Most recent banning was bellagiokid. You can all thank me for that. Next up is recallme if he posts another retarded thread. Seriously. The ban button, you know where it is. use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

<3

Morrek 08-08-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeti/fsu -

[/ QUOTE ]

<3

[/ QUOTE ]

tcorbin16 08-08-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeti/fsu -

[/ QUOTE ]

<3

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeti 08-08-2007 03:50 PM

guys stop quoting the same thing or azk will ban you for being bad posters