Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NBA Playoffs in-game thread (LIVE!!) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402949)

Aces McGee 05-16-2007 12:49 AM

Re: NBA Playoffs in-game thread (LIVE!!)

Can anyone think of a group of athletes so consistently unable to control their emotions when the chips are down than these Warriors? These guys are crazy.

-McGee

Assani Fisher 05-16-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is an embaressment for every sports fan in the united states. shame on these refs for ruining basketball.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Poofler 05-16-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i like sjaxx's game, but he's trying to do too much..

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you like about it? He looks like a complete fool if he has to move with the ball.

PITTM 05-16-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW, how is that a T on barnes?

[/ QUOTE ]

these ref's had decided they were calling a technical no matter what and didnt care whether it was or not. completely standard. these ref's would be fired after the game if they did this to san antonio.

BobboFitos 05-16-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The girl behind the scorer's table was absolutely smoking.

[/ QUOTE ]

salt lake city produces some pretty hot blondes. not to mention they dont mind if you date 2 or more girls at once...

Mr biggums 05-16-2007 12:49 AM

They can't control their emotions because the refs have been trying to screw them over all series.

Clarkmeister 05-16-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW, how is that a T on barnes? seriously, I'll join any GS fan in their whining today

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not a T, but certainly a foul.

The shiver to Harprings head should've been a T though, so it evened out.

ClassicBob 05-16-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Barnes so chippy. If they weren't so cute for being an 8 seed beating a 1 seed, the whole story would be about what a bunch of efffing dirtbag thugs this team is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch out, someone's going to call you racist.

PITTM 05-16-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone think of a group of athletes so consistently unable to control their emotions

[/ QUOTE ]

nba officials, and its not close. if we count them as athletes.

xorbie 05-16-2007 12:50 AM

here's my thoughts, hopefully the last post i'll make on the topic. i think sjax defintely gets less fouls called against than the other way, but a lot of this is that he's really bad at dealing with the refs. some of this might be that he has a repuation for being a thug (which he is, but shouldn't matter) so it's a lot easier to justify having him get Ts/flagrants because talking heads will just chalk it up to his thugness.

however, the extent to which gs fans bitch is ridiculous. he's had tons of calls against defenders on his drives, especially after the first game in which several calls were definitely missed. he's trying to cover boozer half the time, of course he's going to pick up fouls.