Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official January Thread: General Discussion/etc (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=297122)

trplthrt 01-08-2007 11:41 PM

Re: Official January Thread: General Discussion/etc

tcorbin you sick pup. Some ridiculous stats sir.

Nice job.

Christophers 01-09-2007 12:00 AM

Is most coaching done over the phone?

Pasterbator 01-09-2007 12:45 AM

12 tabling 2/4 is soooo much less stressful than 8 tabling 3/6.

For about the same earn, probably more!

MONEY >> EGO.

DLizzle 01-09-2007 12:48 AM

i love it when people that i identify as being terrible turn out to be multitabling regulars that play all day long

xorbie 01-09-2007 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i love it when people that i identify as being terrible turn out to be multitabling regulars that play all day long

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

snowbank 01-09-2007 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
3-bet.net is happy to announce that we have acquired the coaching services of both BldSwtTrs and cts. Their rates are far above the norm, and they require a specific committment, so contact us directly for information. Please do not bombard them with PMs for information and rates; that is what the site is for. 3bet.info@gmail.com.

We are also proud to welcome Chaostracize, JaBlue and riverboatking to our stable of NL coaches. Again, please remember to contact 3-bet.net directly for information, as all coaches are offering their services expressly through us (with the exception of MDMA, who has his own waitlist infinity people long).

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew that was the reason chaos posted a bunch in ssnl the other day after I had never seen him there before. I am a good guesser.

Gary Stevenson 01-09-2007 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have to come clean .....fisher32 is my gimmick acct. i need something to do whil e i was banned lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i knew it was too good to be true

[/ QUOTE ]
qft

straate 01-09-2007 02:50 AM

grats corbin, those r hella sick [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MDMA 01-09-2007 03:45 AM

Alright, I'm starting to work (ya coach) next monday (15th) again, so all students I've currently had up until now + guys who have previously been in contact with me, please contact me in whatever way. New guys are free to give me a PM or something as well, if you are really lucky perhaps you'll get a shot at a spot, at least I know you are interested.

Of course, people who are ready to pay more than I currently charge will get prioritized as well, demand and supply baby.

DLizzle 01-09-2007 08:39 AM

i seem to never have the stretches some of you post where you take sick beat after sick beat, I just constantly have stretches where nothing goes right. its so [censored].