Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   RapDurrrr picture thread.. check out the house! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=240040)

kidcolin 10-19-2006 04:09 PM

Re: RapDurrrr picture thread.. check out the house!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Imagine a single NFL player splitting a house with a teammate. It would never happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

NFL players usually have wives and kids. when they're single they often live together. i mean, when your job is playing poker in your house, why would you want to stay home alone all day? and what sense does it make for them to have two houses when they'd just spend most of their time together anyway. it would be one thing if they shared an apartment, but having a house all to yourself sounds stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of the younger MLB guys live together as well. If they're still living in a gaudy, poorly furnished house together when they're 26, then your point is valid. 20 year old dudes who are good friends enjoy living together. When you can afford a space like that, it's even better as it shouldn't be too hard to find some sane quiet time.

Lyons 10-19-2006 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
that might be true for apartments, but I don't think it's a big deal at all in a balla house.

In fact, living alone in this house would be slightly retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no. Girls like men, not boys. Commanding a large space completely solo is very manly. This is *my* house. If it feels empty, then you clearly do not have enough friends coming over to enjoy it.

You think big time hollywood and entertainment ballas split up a house? Have you ever seen a cribs-type show about a single person with a roommate? No.

In all those cases, the person reveals some lavish entertainment spaces where about 20 peeps are milling about, having fun.

Imagine a single NFL player splitting a house with a teammate. It would never happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen a few cribs where bandmembers share a place. Some athletes also do this, like some of the young guys on the As (Swisher and company).

fish2plus2 10-19-2006 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
truly sick shiiiit, how old are you guys and whats your br?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wild guess....guessing Raptor's is around a million and Durr's is around 2 mill

[/ QUOTE ]

hasnt durrrr make almost that much in a week?

[/ QUOTE ]

we're not talking net worth though, am i rite?

[/ QUOTE ]

doesnt raptor play 5/10 or SNGs or some nonsense like that?

djj6835 10-19-2006 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen a few cribs where bandmembers share a place. Some athletes also do this, like some of the young guys on the As (Swisher and company).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure Mulder, Zito, and Hudson lived together in Oakland.

Velocity 10-19-2006 04:23 PM

okay, now i have to get good and put in sick hours. nice house guys.

fish2plus2 10-19-2006 04:31 PM

wtf kind of couch is that?

BUTNAHHHH 10-19-2006 04:44 PM

I SEE THE DUAL MONITORS BUT WHERE ARE THE DUAL STRIPPER POLES IN THE OFFICE....NOT COMPLETELY BALLAN BUT REAL NICE

3173 10-19-2006 04:52 PM

collusion is an easy way to make money

DonButtons 10-19-2006 05:00 PM

Damn, sick pad...

congrats

neverforgetlol 10-19-2006 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn, sick pad...

congrats

[/ QUOTE ]

now you have two things in common, fancy cars and driving recklessly with them, endangering others!