Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Saturday AfternoonTurbo Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=146486)

shortline99 06-24-2006 05:51 PM

Re: Saturday AfternoonTurbo Game Thread

ty rand()

and books

Kumubou 06-24-2006 05:51 PM

The game probably plays completely differently if I vote Graydot the first day. (but the end result ends up being the same hurr) Honestly, I flipped a coin and it came up 'no vote'. Honestly it seems like such an easy 'clearing' that the play itself is marginal at best, since it's too obvious.

Me eating the seer night one was just rampant lucksacking though; I figured that Shortline was just the general 'safe play' (in terms of some wonky value-based composition of player skill, likelihood of being seer, setting anyone up, etc.).

Kumubou 06-24-2006 05:54 PM

Also well modded books.

Next time Graydot needs to properly time his vote. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Tokyo!! 06-24-2006 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gtit, i only voted for you for info. a vote for kum by me was pointless at that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

what info? you really think someone was going to jump on GT1T with you?

[/ QUOTE ]
what do we gain if i vote kum? especially if shes a villager?
i mean, i liked kum as well, but me lynching a villager gets me killed last round for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but kum like basically HAD to be the wolf. Having kum in the final 3 is a disaster if kum is a villager. How could the final villager NOT vote for kum at the end? If kum is a villager and we vote GT1T last round (who was the most villager left after zero died), then we have to lose. Trying to "clear" yourself as a villager is dumb. The village should be looking to lynch wolves not trying to set themselves up as "villagers" for the last round. That's what wolves do. You surviving is dumb if the village loses (if you are a villager). This is basic stuff.

Tokyo!! 06-24-2006 05:56 PM

ty books!

Tokyo!! 06-24-2006 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The game probably plays completely differently if I vote Graydot the first day. (but the end result ends up being the same hurr) Honestly, I flipped a coin and it came up 'no vote'. Honestly it seems like such an easy 'clearing' that the play itself is marginal at best, since it's too obvious.

Me eating the seer night one was just rampant lucksacking though; I figured that Shortline was just the general 'safe play' (in terms of some wonky value-based composition of player skill, likelihood of being seer, setting anyone up, etc.).

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. I would've eaten shorty too, and you got bonus luckboxness in him being seer ;D.

sightless 06-24-2006 06:00 PM

gg all, ty books very much.

wow at the time I was killed, i was sure Kumu was not the wolf for some reason ):

Thats probably why i suck and rarely do good at these things.

ScottHoward 06-24-2006 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gtit, i only voted for you for info. a vote for kum by me was pointless at that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

what info? you really think someone was going to jump on GT1T with you?

[/ QUOTE ]
what do we gain if i vote kum? especially if shes a villager?
i mean, i liked kum as well, but me lynching a villager gets me killed last round for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but kum like basically HAD to be the wolf. Having kum in the final 3 is a disaster if kum is a villager. How could the final villager NOT vote for kum at the end? If kum is a villager and we vote GT1T last round (who was the most villager left after zero died), then we have to lose. Trying to "clear" yourself as a villager is dumb. The village should be looking to lynch wolves not trying to set themselves up as "villagers" for the last round. That's what wolves do. You surviving is dumb if the village loses (if you are a villager). This is basic stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
its dumb to try and set up winning the final round.
ok i understand now.
who said we were voting gt1t at the end? wtf are you talking about?