Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

clowntable 08-03-2007 07:21 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

Here's what I'd do:
It was pretty clear that I would vote VR. Someone look at people that voted VR with no aparent reason. I'd say check the 2nd to 5th vote she got.
Then look at GT1T's interactions with other players before the seer came out. I'd say he didn't expect to et peeked and tried to play it straihtforeward.
Then look at luckay's day one interactions.

bojtun 08-03-2007 07:22 PM

Dustin, I was meaning to ask you once seer stuff was over ... what was with you saying shorty was the seer over and over? Did you really think that would make the wolves think you were the seer? Or what the hell were you doing?

clowntable 08-03-2007 07:25 PM

dustin: He uses actually, really, honestly etc. a lot more than I remember from his villae games
fish: oes after me for no reason, reaction to "clownfish" post is very different from his relaxed attitude towards the "clownfish" thin when he was a villager
lastchance: I had this feeling that one wolf had to be either lastchance or VR earlier. don't remember why though, he's way more controlled than usually which reminds me of the game where endgame was nez/eskimo/me
nez: explained elsewere

clowntable 08-03-2007 07:26 PM

I have no clue what to think about bravos but since we can't loose a seer anymore I'd rather see him die than me because I know that I'm a villager

clowntable 08-03-2007 07:27 PM

And whoever brought up that "VR voted for herself so she has to die thing" that was a pretty odd comment

clowntable 08-03-2007 07:28 PM

Oh and I feel bad about nich but don't know why o add him to that wolflist

DustinG 08-03-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, I was meaning to ask you once seer stuff was over ... what was with you saying shorty was the seer over and over? Did you really think that would make the wolves think you were the seer? Or what the hell were you doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly in was jest because most of the game I thought Shorty was a villager who was just playing badly.

But I also did want Shorty to get eaten so we wouldn't have to lynch him.

bojtun 08-03-2007 07:31 PM

LC GET IN THE THREAD NOW

DustinG 08-03-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dustin: He uses actually, really, honestly etc. a lot more than I remember from his villae games

[/ QUOTE ]

you're probably right about this

its a good and villagery observation

bojtun 08-03-2007 07:33 PM

Bravos

ok, Bravos, start doing what clown is doing. Say stuff.