Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

orange 11-24-2007 07:58 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

lol...she's 14? i don't really know what the answer is. get her facebook and hit her up in 4 years?

Jay Riall 11-24-2007 08:16 PM

I would give my opinion nath but I'm pretty sure everyone can imagine what my answer is guna be.

Keyser. 11-24-2007 08:44 PM

what are you thoughts on Missouri vs. Kansas tonight orange? Does Missouri have a chance? I guess I'll jump on the Mizzou bandwagon since I live here.

nath 11-24-2007 08:47 PM

Haha, I just wanted some answers of any kind, just to see how people would react or if they would give actual advice. I didn't even talk to her really. My first thought was "Hey, she's cute!" followed by "Wow, she's young!". 14 was just a guess.

manupod 11-24-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm awake now- serious question:

Should I call the girl I was with last night? She's at home here for Thanksgiving and leaves tomorrow, so it's really yes or no on tonight. She slipped me her phone number as she left this morning, I didn't ask for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Given circumstances I would say definitely yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] text messaging!

Worm75 11-24-2007 09:06 PM

Arrrrghhh, god Orange I should really just trust my gut some times......

hope you're enjoying this

TheChad 11-24-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ah, you mean wyoming right? i thought you meant U of washington (UW).

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, yes. I wouldn't be following a team if they weren't within 100 miles of here and I wasn't drunk. fun fact, my bro went to UWyo so I have to rib him anytime we beat them.

damn I'm a boozer.

orange 11-24-2007 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what are you thoughts on Missouri vs. Kansas tonight orange? Does Missouri have a chance? I guess I'll jump on the Mizzou bandwagon since I live here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could write alot on this. the game just started, this is really just who's defense can hold. both offenses are extremely dynamic, i probably give a slight edge to Mizzou. they have two great TEs and a superb wr named maclin. temple is a decent RB too. KU's QB is very good and efficient though and can make big plays by moving around.

i think that KU's d is better than MU's d. MU lost their starting safety earlier in the season (pig brown) but have recovered nicely and held TTU to only 10 points! (TTU averages like...40+ points/game). KU's dbs are really great though and they have the highest takeaway #s in the nation (something like +20).

i think that mizzou will upset KU tonight.

nath 11-24-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not orange, but Mizzou definitely has a chance and might well be the better team. We at least know they gave OU a tough game, while we have no idea what Kansas will do against stiffer competition (although they have been blowing out the bad teams, which is always a good sign).

kolotoure 11-24-2007 10:06 PM

This girl (who has a boyfriend) kissed me on the cheek and decided to hold hands with me when we walked home. Is this a gay friend or guy I want to sleep with line?