Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

orange 11-24-2007 04:03 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Orange, CSU beat UW this year for the rite to keep the boarder wars boot. tonight will be fun for me as well as Omahaahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
what? colorado state? CSU has never played UW this season...

Sciolist 11-24-2007 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Overpopulation is this planets biggest problem, yet it never gets talked about. Telling someone they shouldn't have children just totally freaks people out. Most people ARE selfish in this aspect. People just won't look at the big picture WHEN IT IS SO [censored] OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS WHAT IS KILLING THE [censored] PLANET.

This lady might be a whacko, but I personally decided a long time ago never to have children for this reason. (and cuz I just don't want kids [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] very annoying imo)

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty much all of us live in countries with falling populations. The solution to these people's problems is to nuke China and India.

Their solution is ridiculous because they need everyone to agree. There is very little that everyone in the world can agree on. Therefore what you have to do is find a system that takes advantage of that and finds an equilibrium somewhere along the way.

Oh, and I just thought: Presumably the idea of not breeding has a genetic component. Therefore, they should have a lot of children so that the next generation doesn't breed instead - if they can have two children who think the same thing, and they get married but don't have children, aren't we all better off? That'd be four fewer children instead of two. Their plan is awful on pretty much every level.

goofyballer 11-24-2007 05:37 PM

Dire, pics of NBA cheerleader sister plz kthx

nath 11-24-2007 05:47 PM

i got out of the shower a few minutes ago and apparently some 14-year-old Emma Watson lookalike is babysitting my sister's kids. what's my play?

TheChad 11-24-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Orange, CSU beat UW this year for the rite to keep the boarder wars boot. tonight will be fun for me as well as Omahaahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
what? colorado state? CSU has never played UW this season...

[/ QUOTE ]

of course! how would they have a boarder war if it wasn't? (this shows you how into FB I really am; I'm that shallow that I only really care about the parties; also, not a level)
CSU plays UW every year. about as big a rivalry as Army/Navy etc out here.

edit: the towns out here don't give two [censored] about college athletics. we are more about (what an idea) academics and clubs for agriculture than anything. CSU is big on equine sci's and weather. believe it or not, you come to csu to study hurricanes!

TheChad 11-24-2007 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dire, pics of NBA cheerleader sister plz kthx

[/ QUOTE ]

YES!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

manupod 11-24-2007 07:22 PM

I'm awake now- serious question:

Should I call the girl I was with last night? She's at home here for Thanksgiving and leaves tomorrow, so it's really yes or no on tonight. She slipped me her phone number as she left this morning, I didn't ask for it.

nath 11-24-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm awake now- serious question:

Should I call the girl I was with last night? She's at home here for Thanksgiving and leaves tomorrow, so it's really yes or no on tonight. She slipped me her phone number as she left this morning, I didn't ask for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Given circumstances I would say definitely yes.

orange 11-24-2007 07:52 PM

ah, you mean wyoming right? i thought you meant U of washington (UW).

nath 11-24-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i got out of the shower a few minutes ago and apparently some 14-year-old Emma Watson lookalike is babysitting my sister's kids. what's my play?

[/ QUOTE ]
I left without incident. Thanks for nothing, guys.