Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528193)

antidan444 10-25-2007 09:05 PM

Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

Also, if I was mario and masons with jenn, OH would not be on that list.

clowntable 10-25-2007 09:07 PM

Why shouldn't Mario stay hidden. If he's killed that clears her and if he comes out he's just one less possible seer to hunt.

JennFox 10-25-2007 09:07 PM

i would really like to see what happens to him during the night, but... lynching him, im not sure if it would be terrible..

chuckleslovakian 10-25-2007 09:09 PM

The basic strategy for masons should be they each leave undetectable hints for who the other mason is. But once the other mason dies the other mason can pull their hint, and the masons hint to prove they aren't lying. But only use that information to clear ones self when absolutely needed

antidan444 10-25-2007 09:09 PM

Hmmmm ... I wanted him to come out to help confirm Jenn's claim, but clown is probably right.

antidan444 10-25-2007 09:10 PM

Of course Jenn could be a wolf inventing this, so then no "mario" ever gets killed.

I think that's highly unlikely, though.

antidan444 10-25-2007 09:12 PM

I've got a free moment at work here, lemme go read dazbag a little.

chuckleslovakian 10-25-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course Jenn could be a wolf inventing this, so then no "mario" ever gets killed.

I think that's highly unlikely, though.

[/ QUOTE ]
exceedingly, and a pretty bad play as a wolf it seems

chuckleslovakian 10-25-2007 09:14 PM

yeah I promised a kill in the past hour. But really the next half hour I swear I'll have a kill

antidan444 10-25-2007 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm rereading last nights lynch...

At 9:42, Monk puts an unprompted vote on Epi (who had zero votes). At this time, Monk was tied for the lead with Nez with 4 votes. OH and Antidan both had 3 votes... Why does Monk do this???
At 9:43 & 9:45, Chuck Norris makes a "declaration" that he must get a person that isn't the two lead BW's lynched and he will get a bonus lynch. He then votes and pushes Epi.
Why Epi? OH and Antidan are sitting in 3rd place, one vote off from the lead!

Both, the Monk move to vote Epi and the Chuck Norris move to use a clearly bogus power does not make sense!

Two possible thoughts:
1. Epi is a peeked wolf and Chuck/Monk masons tried to rally a BW on him
2. Epi is a villager and Chuck/Monk are Evil masons that tried to get him lynched with some FPS/Mishmash power play.

Epi's role claim at 9:57 that he was the Angel seemed legit to me, so I'm leaning option #2...

[/ QUOTE ]

i think its very unlikey epi is an angel, what he did last night was role claim the angel so he could survive as there were only a few minutes until night and there were mounting votes against him, i think its obvoius he is a villager though, just not the angel.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a really odd conclusion to draw and I'm not sure what to make of it.