Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

ocklind 11-25-2007 09:45 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

I need $200 on Stars, I can give u $200 on Party, msg me ASAP

PartyScout 11-25-2007 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok thx, what is the jackpot image itself called so I can remove that too?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you look in Partypoker/Images....there are quite a few which make up the jackpot bar..i just had a quick look and found 3...cents/dollars and the actually bar...might be more?

Melchiades 11-25-2007 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to be clear, for me 100% of the stuff I type disappear. Haven't been able to do any berating for two months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any keylogger detection software running? If so, turn it off and see if it makes a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]
Cheers for the tip. I do have SnoopFree running, maybe thats it.

Partylurker 11-25-2007 12:13 PM

ok ive been waiting for this run for like 4 months, about time to run like god for 10 days straight

stigmata 11-25-2007 12:44 PM

Anyone experienced the waiting list bug yet? Could swear I got kicked off the waiting list of some tables but not others, but could be wrong.

Also, what do people feel about putting togethor a list of all the various crappy bugs with party so that we can, like, have a moan at them, not that it will do any good...

teddyFBI 11-25-2007 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to be clear, for me 100% of the stuff I type disappear. Haven't been able to do any berating for two months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any keylogger detection software running? If so, turn it off and see if it makes a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]
Cheers for the tip. I do have SnoopFree running, maybe thats it.

[/ QUOTE ]

plz report back as to whether that fixes it for u -- personally, i don't have snoopfree or anything, but at least it would be a clue if that's the problem for u...

Yeti 11-25-2007 02:55 PM

about half the stuff i type disappears. i just try not to type multiple lines too quickly. and i find if i press enter really hard it helps. yes i know that makes no sense.

fukkeneh 11-25-2007 03:16 PM

looking for $2000 stars in exchange for party. PM me.

I will give $50 vig, if I wont know who you are do not PM me.

moira 11-25-2007 03:42 PM

I finally had my first 10k+ day today, so I shouldnt complain, but its a shallow feeling when u have been up 5k more at one (early) point and could easily be up 5-10k more...
but whatever: weeeee!!

moira 11-25-2007 03:46 PM

anyone know how to decide a price for a database?
or a link to a db-thread? thx...