Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378830)

Jack Bando 04-23-2007 03:32 PM

Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
MARK MARK MARK MARK MARK

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think he's Denathor or Sauron?

HerbieGRD 04-23-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, the tie-in just zoomed over my head (sorry I don't see it). How does Skoob affect the wolves decision to kill Gandalf instead of role-blocking him?
What's wrong with killing Skoob/blocking Gandalf then killing Gandalf the next day?

I'll reread your arguements again...

[/ QUOTE ]
The tie in is that if the wolves knew that Skoob was either Frodo or Sam it is absolutely 100% right to kill Skoob instead of Aaron regardless of who Aragorn is. The fact that they didn't means something. My original theory was that Nich was FPSing to try to clear himself but Nich has advanced an alternative theory that makes more sense - the wolves didn't realize that Skoob was Frodo/Sam at the time. Since I clearly did as evidenced by my attempted late vote switch I cannot be a wolf.

Does that make more sense now?

Nicholasp27 04-23-2007 03:35 PM

if mark is wolf, then someone who is unconfirmed today was on witch king d3, which is why he thought they were successful in blocking eow on n2?

HerbieGRD 04-23-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well u didn't kill skoob n2, so u must not have noticed it...that's all there is to it

[/ QUOTE ]
This - btw - is Nich's "counterargument" to that point.

Compelling yeah?

Mark_K 04-23-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MARK MARK MARK MARK MARK

[/ QUOTE ]

And I thought it was fmxda or Jeremy...

Why vote Aaron d1?

[/ QUOTE ]

Both had good vote picks except for the double vote on d3 which could be explained by them being blocked on d2

Nez477 04-23-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MARK MARK MARK MARK MARK

[/ QUOTE ]

Why vote Aaron d1?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? He wasn't getting lynched right?

Now you are questioning my claim?

Nicholasp27 04-23-2007 03:37 PM

that wasn't my only counterargument, herbie...good try tho

i pointed out that u didn't notice skoob was frodo/sam by ur actions...u can't say that u are cleared because u jumped onto the rich wagon when everyone was jumping off of skoob d2...u had already been on rich and u simply went back to him when everyone abandoned skoobmobile...ur actions that day (and other days) were to vote to keep mark around

Mark_K 04-23-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MARK MARK MARK MARK MARK

[/ QUOTE ]

Why vote Aaron d1?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? He wasn't getting lynched right?

Now you are questioning my claim?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, just trying to understand the reason.

HerbieGRD 04-23-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that wasn't my only counterargument, herbie...good try tho

i pointed out that u didn't notice skoob was frodo/sam by ur actions...u can't say that u are cleared because u jumped onto the rich wagon when everyone was jumping off of skoob d2...u had already been on rich and u simply went back to him when everyone abandoned skoobmobile...ur actions that day (and other days) were to vote to keep mark around

[/ QUOTE ]
Because I have said the entire game that Mark was a villager maybe? That could also explain why I didn't vote for him - I don't usually vote for people I think are villagers.

Nez477 04-23-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MARK MARK MARK MARK MARK

[/ QUOTE ]

Why vote Aaron d1?

[/ QUOTE ]

Both had good vote picks except for the double vote on d3 which could be explained by them being blocked on d2

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

BTW, Nich is 60% wolf to Herbie's 40% at the time being. Nich's post on Mark could be very useful.