Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Bin (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Never Trust Anyone (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284637)

bonds 12-19-2006 12:35 PM

Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi's ungreen. Ryan just fixed it. We don't know why it happened, but it would seem that it wasn't anything the powers that be were aware of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi for Mod!

Dane S 12-19-2006 12:35 PM

Re: Never Trust Anyone

Why would you want to bang her? There are many cheaper and hotter prostitutes out there who won't spread lies about you when it's over.

BrandiRose 12-19-2006 12:35 PM

LOL. BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING.... He was sitting right there. Just because I was pushing the buttons when he was telling me what to do, does not mean I owe him. If we had made money, he would not have given it to me. It would still be HIS money. Because technically, it was HIM who was playing.
And my name is already ruined. Thank you very much.

wiggs73 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not giving you a penny, you piece of [censored]!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job newhizzle, you totally blew your chance at getting your cash back.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO. He blew it with the first complete lie he posted. Now after a whole slew of them....
Regardless, he was sitting there for most of it. We never had a deal. And I don't owe him [censored]. When his eyes were all red and puffy from his losses that weekend, I told him I'd help him out when I got my bankroll up. Please someone tell me why I should NOW???

Sorry not happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

with $43 dollars to your name, I doubt very much he's expecting to get it back anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO! She blew her roll on bebe tops and toasters + some satellite entries. Regardless, she is broke now and eating canned turkey, etc. Please someone tell me why he should expect to get his money back NOW?? Sorry not happening.

Gildwulf 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

title changed

Dids 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

Brandi,

Perhaps you might want to try a site where people are going to trust your word over Newhizzle's. I believe that site is called www.won'teverexistinthehistoryoftime.com.

By-Tor 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

Brandi,

Serious question.

WHAT ARE THE VOICES TELLING YOU NOW????

bones 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not giving you a penny, you piece of [censored]!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job newhizzle, you totally blew your chance at getting your cash back.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO. He blew it with the first complete lie he posted. Now after a whole slew of them....
Regardless, he was sitting there for most of it. We never had a deal. And I don't owe him [censored]. When his eyes were all red and puffy from his losses that weekend, I told him I'd help him out when I got my bankroll up. Please someone tell me why I should NOW???

Sorry not happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

GL making it in the gambling world if you don't understand why you need to pay him back.

[/ QUOTE ]

DID YA MISS THE PART WHERE HE WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

a) I read the part about you text messaging him, saying that you were winning. Then changing his password.

b) On the <1% chance that you're telling the truth and he was there, and you still told him you'd pay him back, you pay him back. That's how giving someone your word works. You say something, then follow through with it. I realize how foreign that is to someone like you, but yeah, that's how it works in poker.

By-Tor 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
title changed

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Vasquez 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

Perhaps you might want to try a site where people are going to trust your word over Newhizzle's. I believe that site is called www.won'teverexistinthehistoryoftime.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

=D