Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354061)

NOSUP4U 03-15-2007 08:35 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

I wasn't trying to talk bad about anyone and tried to imply that my experience with Leslie was limited at best. S/he just seemed to donate but as a whole the forum seems to agree s/he's decent. Just curious as to why.

I'm Mark btw. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mark

TheWorstPlayer 03-15-2007 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
large monitors & multiple monitor setups, 21"+ and stars resizeable windows make it pretty easy. I can 12 table stars on my 30" Dell.

[/ QUOTE ]
I 9 table on my 14" laptop using the touchpad and numbers above the keyboard. balla.

Gary Stevenson 03-15-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't trying to talk bad about anyone and tried to imply that my experience with Leslie was limited at best. S/he just seemed to donate but as a whole the forum seems to agree s/he's decent. Just curious as to why.

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]
your name is just Mark on stars? he's a regular poster/good contributor here (not that that's why i'm defending his play) and is a solid player in our experience together

TheWorstPlayer 03-15-2007 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]
your name is just Mark on stars? he's a regular poster/good contributor here (not that that's why i'm defending his play) and is a solid player in our experience together

[/ QUOTE ]
out with it. who is he.

NOSUP4U 03-15-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh. I didn't gather that he was a regular here. I'm sure he's decent then, I probably just didn't catch him on a normal day.

M

IHateCats 03-15-2007 09:58 PM

Enjoy that carpal tunnel.

TheWorstPlayer 03-15-2007 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy that carpal tunnel.

[/ QUOTE ]
No kidding. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

JKratzer 03-15-2007 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
out with it. who is he.

[/ QUOTE ]

yo

TheWorstPlayer 03-15-2007 10:19 PM

yo. you're solid. but you should have check/raised the turn in our blind battle when i had trip eights, you jerk.

JKratzer 03-15-2007 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yo. you're solid. but you should have check/raised the turn in our blind battle when i had trip eights, you jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, i figured my 87 was no good EZ FOLD