Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   ATF Chatroom (O/T) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429905)

NT! 07-15-2007 10:48 PM

Re: ATF Chatroom (O/T)

i always just assumed this thread was about an actual chatroom or something, i never realized that i could be posting here and abusing people all this time

F U guys!

2/325Falcon 07-15-2007 10:54 PM

kerowo 07-15-2007 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i always just assumed this thread was about an actual chatroom or something, i never realized that i could be posting here and abusing people all this time

F U guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful, someone might nick your boat.

tuq 07-15-2007 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
F U guys!

[/ QUOTE ]
F U TOO MANG!!!

Josem 07-16-2007 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can we ban anyone who thinks "lose" is spelled "loose"?

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing, really.

mason55 07-31-2007 12:04 AM

hey i'm bored can we get some drama plz.

maybe something involving Dead?

ty

tuq 07-31-2007 12:41 AM

mason,

Well they banned Dead's new account again today, does that count? I didn't know him during his "glory days", but apparently he must have been pretty awful. This most recent account he was pretty decent and contributed helpfully to the DUI thread in OOT. Moral of the story is, he's only a troll if you let him troll, but maybe he's still too much to handle. Dunno.

NT! 07-31-2007 12:54 AM

yeah i banned him because he never thanked me for all the bowling advice i gave him back in the day. and because he backed out of our MMA bout due to not having a good fake ID or something.

as far as i'm concerned, as soon as Dead is willing to man up and 10k fight me yo, i will advocate for him to get unbanned.

tuq 07-31-2007 01:10 AM

NT!,

Haha, well it seems that he PMs me from time to time once he's "outed". Like I'm an advocate of his or something. Guy doesn't bother me at all, but I'm not easily trolled. Then again, a lot of people are so I can see where he could be disruptive.

mason55 07-31-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
NT!,

Haha, well it seems that he PMs me from time to time once he's "outed". Like I'm an advocate of his or something. Guy doesn't bother me at all, but I'm not easily trolled. Then again, a lot of people are so I can see where he could be disruptive.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha that's funny, he has done the same to me. i've never had a problem with the guy and publicly stated it many times, so i assume that's why.

i would bet that he has a real account that he's managed to not get banned but when he needs some attention he makes a throwaway and does whatever he does to get people to figure out it's him.