Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Irritating office yambags (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367832)

kidcolin 10-05-2007 10:04 PM

Re: Irritating office yambags

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"tummy..."

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL!

I have a guy in my office who not only loudly talks to himself, he actually announces his next move: "It's apple time!", "it's water time!"

I said I would quit when he started announcing anything more personal...today, we get "it's pee time!"

I really wish I was making this up...

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy I share a cube wall does this (I think I mentioned it earlier in the tread, actually). He smacks like crazy when chewing gum, too. He sorta looks like Hitler, too.

I just audibly say "shut the [censored] up" every time he opens his mouth now. He tends to quiet down.

kidcolin 10-05-2007 10:07 PM

Frelo,

The nice thing about your situation is that it's only like, what, 30 hours a week?

Another gripe: one guy asked me to come to his baby shower. I tried my best to make excuses instead of laughing really loudly.

ZenMusician 10-06-2007 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"tummy..."

[/ QUOTE ]

this word makes me violent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, what is the word near the end of This post?

-ZEN

punkass 10-06-2007 01:22 AM

I have a "across the hall" cubicle neighbor who listens to something with her headphones most of the day. A couple months ago you can hear her singing pretty loudly.

Now recently, she must be listening to comedy, because every 5 or 10 minutes, she's laughing very loudly.

The first couple times I was fine with either. But after weeks and weeks, day after day, it's very annoying.

Frelo 10-09-2007 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Frelo,

The nice thing about your situation is that it's only like, what, 30 hours a week?

Another gripe: one guy asked me to come to his baby shower. I tried my best to make excuses instead of laughing really loudly.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wish... I spend 40-50 hours there.

What I forgot to say is that the almond thief has got to make like 50K€ a year.

Misfire 10-09-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"tummy..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Does he have kids? After spending so much time over the last two years with my girlfriend's son, I keep catching myself substituting, "I need to use the restroom," with, "I need to go potty." [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

27offsuit 10-10-2007 04:24 PM

Monday 10/10/07 4:10 p.m.

*audible stomach grumble from 12 feet away*

Glopper: "Oooo, my tummy is making noise...." to no one in particular.

27o: "Wha...?"

Glopper: "I said...My tummy....it is making noise."

27o: *ignore completely and keep eyes fixed on comp*

I swear to Flying Spaghetti Monster, if I had a grease fire, he would die in it.

And he has no children, so you can take that out of the equation. He's just a self-absorbed asshat.