Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556757)

11-28-2007 11:21 PM

Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

Yes first place i believe (congrats Søren. What a year).

Which is why he was playing 200 400 plo earlier today lol.

Jurollo 11-28-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The 100r will be so much easier if all the cheaters keep getting caught!

[/ QUOTE ]
It's called an 18 person $1009 sng.

[/ QUOTE ]

dankhank 11-28-2007 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting, we had Chris on our podcast show over at pokerroad and I asked him if his backer took over the account for him - he obv denied this but I wasn't convinced.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i heard his response, it sounded prepared, and the total lack of emotion in his voice indicated to me that he was guilty as [censored]. it seemed he felt there was nothing anyone could do about it, so a token denial would suffice.

i like the way you asked him, right near the start of the interview, he was probably at least a little surprised by it.

DeebSpellcheck 11-28-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone whose friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so I can laugh at his lying cheating unethical self. Tried to lie even more saying how good he was etc when in fact I was right about ftp whole time. Also he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOL proven wrong you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players....oh way you do do that you are useless even as a shell for someone better then you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask, and you shall receive. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Can someone who is friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so that I can laugh at his lying, cheating, unethical self? He compounded his lies by saying how good he was etc... when in fact, I was right about the FTP tourney the whole time. Also, he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOOOOOL ! Proven wrong, you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players. Oh, wait you DO do that. You are useless, even as a shell for someone better than you.

Edit: for Bakes

gobbomom 11-28-2007 11:38 PM

you might get paid good money over at P5's if you advertise a Lil Holdem spellcheck account. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Jurollo 11-28-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
someone whose friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so I can laugh at his lying cheating unethical self. Tried to lie even more saying how good he was etc when in fact I was right about ftp whole time. Also he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOL proven wrong you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players....oh way you do do that you are useless even as a shell for someone better then you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone who is friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so that I can laugh at his lying, cheating, unethical self? He compounded his lies by saying how good he was etc... when in fact, I was right about the FTP tourney the whole time. Also, he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOOOOOL ! Proven wrong, you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players. Oh, wait you do do that. You are useless, even as a shell for someone better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Valid points shaun. Eloquently put as always.

Jurollo 11-28-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone who is friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so that I can laugh at his lying, cheating, unethical self? He compounded his lies by saying how good he was etc... when in fact, I was right about the FTP tourney the whole time. Also, he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOOOOOL ! Proven wrong, you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players. Oh, wait you do do that. You are useless, even as a shell for someone better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Valid points shaun. Eloquently put as always.

[/ QUOTE ]
By the way starting next year I am marketing this product, sorry deebspellcheck, this will make you obsolete

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4228/deebei0.jpg

Bakes 11-28-2007 11:49 PM

should be "Oh wait...you DO do that" imo

dankhank 11-28-2007 11:52 PM

stars obviously should investigate his sunday million win. someone else finishing up that tourney for him is highly likely based on this information.

cheataz 11-29-2007 12:11 AM

well the winner of last weeks sunday million on stars will be receiving a very nice surprise soon im sure...details soon i imagine

adanthar 11-29-2007 12:15 AM

gg shaun, nh.

yo luke, you sure you weren't JJProdigy? I could use another 30K [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ActionJeff 11-29-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well the winner of last weeks sunday million on stars will be receiving a very nice surprise soon im sure...details soon i imagine

[/ QUOTE ]

why? because you think, even if he did sell his seat in the first tourney, that he would do the same thing a week later? After a reputable poster already said they were staking him.

please. This is getting out of hand.

IWEARGOGGLES 11-29-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
gg shaun, nh.

yo luke, you sure you weren't JJProdigy? I could use another 30K [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would like to help Serj. Sorry but I cannot.

And ActionJeff, F U eternally.

BillyBizzle 11-29-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why? because you think, even if he did sell his seat in the first tourney, that he would do the same thing a week later? After a reputable poster already said they were staking him.

[/ QUOTE ]
No offense Jeff, but durrrr said this in the Million thread as a response to when deeb started making accusations:
[ QUOTE ]
I staked chris for the stars win. He was staked by a friend of mine the week before in the ftp win- ask me personally if you want to know any details.

[/ QUOTE ]
I understand that durrrr has been forthcoming here and whatnot, but not investigating the Stars win would be dumb. Will anything happen? I doubt it, but it is possible.

cheataz 11-29-2007 12:33 AM

he didnt stake got tilt...if someone says that they are lying..

ZBTHorton 11-29-2007 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeff,

Um, what? Are you serious? Post counts don't mean a damn thing anymore man. JJProdigy was a freaking mod of 2p2 and was caught multi accounting.

I mean no offense to durr whatsoever, but I couldn't care less who comes on and "defends" people anymore. Pretty much every time someone has been accused of multi accounting, people defend them. When 100K+ is on the line, their word means very very little. And given that, basically everytime someone has been accused of multi accounting..it's been true...I don't think I'd ever speak up for anyone. Even those I am closest to.

People defended JJPRod with his Grandma story - Lies.
People defending Plattsburgh saying he wasn't on the phone with JJProd - Lies.
People defended the WCOOP guy when he won - Lies.

Now I'm *NOT* saying Durrr is lying. I'm saying the idea of blindly trusting ANYONE just because they are
a respected poster is pretty retarded at this point.

GWCGWC 11-29-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he didnt stake got tilt...if someone says that they are lying..

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Wait, what?

There was zero chance this guy won a major, much less back to back majors. What's surprising is that FTP actually caught him with their horrible collusion tracking methods. They're one step above freakin Bodog.

Marwan 11-29-2007 12:46 AM

I got the impression that Jeff was being sarcastic but my radar has been off lately.

Jurollo 11-29-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from the person who started this thread:
To the Multi-Accounters : some thoughts before this upcoming Sunday

Is pretty god damn funny to me.

Jurollo 11-29-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the impression that Jeff was being sarcastic but my radar has been off lately.

[/ QUOTE ]
If he was consider me totally leveled.

ActionJeff 11-29-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No offense Jeff, but durrrr said this in the Million thread as a response to when deeb started making accusations:
[ QUOTE ]
I staked chris for the stars win. He was staked by a friend of mine the week before in the ftp win- ask me personally if you want to know any details.

[/ QUOTE ]
I understand that durrrr has been forthcoming here and whatnot, but not investigating the Stars win would be dumb. Will anything happen? I doubt it, but it is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. I agree that they should research it. I am just saying that I seriously doubt anything underhanded was going on, as I was told after the win by someone in the know that it was him playing and that he was staked by Durr and played on his own.

I believe the reason BluffMagCV's account buyer got caught for the FTP win was because he logged out and someone else ( one of the buyers) logged into his account-which seems really stupid but w/e, this is the info I have.

BillyBizzle 11-29-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fair enough. I agree that they should research it. I am just saying that I seriously doubt anything underhanded was going on, as I was told after the win by someone in the know that it was him playing and that he was staked by Durr and played on his own.

I believe the reason BluffMagCV's account buyer got caught for the FTP win was because he logged out and someone else ( one of the buyers) logged into his account-which seems really stupid but w/e, this is the info I have.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair enough. I like this post a lot better than the last one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Marwan 11-29-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If he was consider me totally leveled.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya nvm I've been spending too much time reading BBV.

good2cu 11-29-2007 01:34 AM

[censored] he got his money taken imo. Sites need to outline clear rules and enfroce them with everyone.

EmpireMaker2 11-29-2007 01:42 AM

So did Plattsburgh get his money taken away for talking on the phone with JJ? Dont think they could take any action on that.

Jurollo 11-29-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So did Plattsburgh get his money taken away for talking on the phone with JJ? Dont think they could take any action on that.

[/ QUOTE ]
This would be interesting since he admitted this was the case I think

TheUsher 11-29-2007 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shaun called out this guy immediately after he won on Stars the next week, and i think it was durrrr and theusher that came in and defended him saying they knew his backer or something.

Interesting developement..

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa now.. i didn't post in any of the threads about this. i realize it's an honest mistake how you thought i might have but i don't want to get lumped into a situation that doesn't involve me at all.

please edit your post if possible. thx man.

btw i'm assuming this is the thread you're talking about:

FT sweat - blanconegro @ Stars Million

Exitonly 11-29-2007 02:00 AM

Boh, i'm sorry bout that,was lazy and posted without double checking, i meant 'Inyaface' clearly not usher sorry for posting without checking that. If mod could change that it'd be nice.

Kongsgaard 11-29-2007 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kong did u get any more money from FT?

[/ QUOTE ]
They shipped me first prize money
~76k$ more

Kongsgaard 11-29-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes first place i believe (congrats Søren. What a year).

Which is why he was playing 200 400 plo earlier today lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ty Bjørn
Haha, yeah I gave it a shot for 8k.
Sick 66k$ pot I lost to Gus.

good2cu 11-29-2007 02:16 AM

The sites need to outline clear rules and enforce them equally and without bias.. I think most people are naive if they believe this doesn't help with regularly and is generally accepted among tournament players. Would it of been OK if whoever played his account instead sweated his table and coached him over the phone? If this is not OK how is it enforced? If is not enforceable isn’t this giving dishonest players a huge edge over honest players. Is it ok for cash game players or MTT players to receive coaching while playing hands (a rather common situation that the community as a whole accepts, which in my opinion is just as unethical as having someone play your account if not more so)?

All of the above are common occurrences; many pros that FTP endorses partake in such practices. It is [censored] imo that the sites are seizing this amount of money without first setting clear rules.

Just to be clear I rarely play online MTTs(and have never final tabled one) and have never played on anyone else’s account or had anyone play on mine beside in rare instances where I went to the bathroom and had a friend play a hand or once during the WCOOP main event this year (which I didn’t cash in) where I had a friend play for me for an hour while coached him over the phone because the internet went out in Aruba (40 or so other people did the same thing). Are these actions unethical and illegal? Where do we draw the line? This is life changing money we’re talking about and the sites need to make very clear what is acceptable and what is not before action like this is taken.

The sites and the community as a whole need to outline clear ethical standards about whats accpected and whats not.

Edit: I know that I might draw criticism for these comments but I know most high-stakes players feel the same way (I know this directly from conversations with them). I feel that acting ethically is very important for not only the sake of the game of the whole but for a poker player’s career. But the problem is there is no clear ethical guidelines provided by the sites or the community and that makes it very hard to act act ethically when most ‘illegal’ practices are generally known about and accepted among the (high-stakes) community. I personally think it’s better to take the high-road in all situations but this is naive and unrealistic to except or anyone with this type of money at stake.

burningyen 11-29-2007 02:28 AM

I wonder if we'll see a story about this in Bluff, lol.

IWEARGOGGLES 11-29-2007 02:34 AM

Andrew,

For what it's worth, I don't think people will be too concerned about an ethics protocol until online poker is legitimized.

SIH,

IWEARGOGGLES

Pudge714 11-29-2007 02:39 AM

ExitOnly,
Inyaface said I backed him before nothing about knowing his backers. It's an offhand comment, so I don't really care, but reading comprehensions ftw.

G2cu,
Good post and it was not riddled with spelling errors.

Eagles 11-29-2007 02:55 AM

I don't know much about this specific situation but just somethign I've realized is the only ppl who ever get caught are the ppl who win the tourney. Think about how many cases of this there are where ppl don't win and nobody ever finds out.

RickOSU 11-29-2007 04:07 AM

agree 100% with g2cu

auc hincloss 11-29-2007 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
agree 100% with g2cu and eagles

[/ QUOTE ]

akcbr954 11-29-2007 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The 100r will be so much easier if all the cheaters keep getting caught!

[/ QUOTE ]
It's called an 18 person $320 sng.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ansky 11-29-2007 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no

Ansky 11-29-2007 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This would be interesting since he admitted this was the case I think

[/ QUOTE ]

he never admitted to taking any advice and using it.