Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Sean Taylor passed away this morning (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555431)

MuresanForMVP 11-27-2007 12:08 PM

Re: Sean Taylor passed away this morning

[ QUOTE ]
Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make no mistake, this IS the dumbest thing I've ever read on 2p2.

Suigin406 11-27-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's definitely up there and this is 4L...sakson, u really think gun violence doesn't target innocent people a sick amount of the time??

EvilSteve 11-27-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone broke into his house, busted down his bedroom door as he had just awoke from sleeping and shot him. I don't see anything wrong here. Or maybe it's just that you're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah cause calling me an idiot for asking how he got shot sure is classy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was calling you an idiot for saying you have to do something bad to get shot. Tell that to child victims of drive-bys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its the same mentality that makes fundamentalists say that cancer victims made God angry and that's why they have cancer.

RunyonAve 11-27-2007 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone broke into his house, busted down his bedroom door as he had just awoke from sleeping and shot him. I don't see anything wrong here. Or maybe it's just that you're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah cause calling me an idiot for asking how he got shot sure is classy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was calling you an idiot for saying you have to do something bad to get shot. Tell that to child victims of drive-bys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its the same mentality that makes fundamentalists say that cancer victims made God angry and that's why they have cancer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but cancer victims really did make God angry...

Jay Riall 11-27-2007 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didnt he get shot in the leg?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a qualified doctor or anything so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe there may be some fairly important stuff it the leg. Like stuff that might not be good for you if it gets a bullet put through it.

imozyslow 11-27-2007 12:30 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

word is he was involved in a good amnt of bs he shouldn't have been, but its still sad.

GO SKINS

prodonkey 11-27-2007 12:31 PM

Whoever shot Sean Taylor....

<font color="white">was a bad shot </font>

imozyslow 11-27-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they got the job done.

pharaohofFUNK 11-27-2007 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Taylor changed agents three times last year before returning to Rosenhaus after being unhappy with the six-year contract, worth a maximum of $40 million, he had signed under his previous agent.

[/ QUOTE ]
how in gods name could anyone ever be unhappy with making 40 million dollars in 6 years?

Jay Riall 11-27-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Taylor changed agents three times last year before returning to Rosenhaus after being unhappy with the six-year contract, worth a maximum of $40 million, he had signed under his previous agent.

[/ QUOTE ]
how in gods name could anyone ever be unhappy with making 40 million dollars in 6 years?

[/ QUOTE ]

If he thought he could make more than that they why wouldn't he be unhappy?

BowToYourSensei 11-27-2007 01:20 PM

this sucks...was a huge sean taylor fan ever since he destroyed moorman in the pro bowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHQH8...eature=related

RIP

five4suited 11-27-2007 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a qualified doctor or anything so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe there may be some fairly important stuff it the leg. Like stuff that might not be good for you if it gets a bullet put through it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, last night's CSI on Spike featured a suspect who was shot in the femoral artery and bled out at the scene. When I saw that I was pretty sure what this morning's headline would be.

Off topic, I wonder if his gf was in on it, or whether it was just the guys he had the ATV beef with, or whether it was just random. The fact that the phone line was cut (which I've read in only 1 or 2 accounts) makes me more suspicious re what really happened.

Triumph36 11-27-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, last night's CSI on Spike featured a suspect who was shot in the femoral artery and bled out at the scene. When I saw that I was pretty sure what this morning's headline would be.

Off topic, I wonder if his gf was in on it, or whether it was just the guys he had the ATV beef with, or whether it was just random. The fact that the phone line was cut (which I've read in only 1 or 2 accounts) makes me more suspicious re what really happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would the phone line being cut make you suspicious? It means whoever broken in knew what they were doing - although strangely there've been no claims of robbery.

Like the Darrent Williams story, we might never know just what happened or why, and the perpetrators may never be caught.

Oh and since this is BBV4L's sean taylor thread, dids you really a self-righteous unfunny douche with the comic timing of adolf hitler re: your posts in sporting events.

Smell The Glove 11-27-2007 01:33 PM

rafiki 11-27-2007 01:35 PM

RIP young man.

speaking of massive beats, check Dids line

"also he spits on people! "
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD

that's the biggest beat I've seen today....

five4suited 11-27-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would the phone line being cut make you suspicious? It means whoever broken in knew what they were doing - although strangely there've been no claims of robbery.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I'm getting at. I don't think a professional burglar would even have a gun, let alone use it (although wtf do I know about this really).

ianisakson 11-27-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's definitely up there and this is 4L...sakson, u really think gun violence doesn't target innocent people a sick amount of the time??

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to rethink this if you really believe someone randomly broke into his house with no intention of committing a crime. Yeah sure there are cases of gun violence where the victim is completely innocent but in the history of the NFL and the [censored] the players get caught up in I have a hard time believing he is completely innocent of any kind of provocation.
Whether it be a pissed off fantasy football fan or someone he welched a bet on at a club I sincerely doubt the person breaking into his house didn't know it was Sean Taylors crib.

Of course my previous statement saying you have to do something wrong to get shot is stupid, it was early and all I read was that an NFL player got shot so I figured it was some coked out retard out at a club talking [censored] to someone.

gobbomom 11-27-2007 01:48 PM

interestingly, I've read he lived in a gated community. Seems like this was no random act, and that he was definitely targeted.

ianisakson 11-27-2007 01:55 PM

another thing i'm thinking about here. Why is he defending himself with a machete. You have to assume that if someone breaks into your house they are going to be carrying a gun (or some kind of weapon). Afaik gun &gt; machete. In terms of someone breaking into my house i'd rather hide or just give the intruder whatever they want rather than busting out a machete and trying to do some matrix [censored] to deflect bullets.

En Passant 11-27-2007 01:55 PM

Your first comment where you said you have to do something wrong in order to get shot makes it hard for me to take you serious.

ianisakson 11-27-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your first comment where you said you have to do something wrong in order to get shot makes it hard for me to take you serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not saying you have to be guilty of anything, i'm saying you have to make some kind of mistake. Even if Sean Taylor is innocent of provoking the intruder to break into his house, he made the mistake of pulling a machete out to defend himself against the person who broke in. Ask any reasonable person what to do when an intruder breaks in and you should get a lot of responses mixed between give them whatever they want, call the police, or shoot them dead and ask questions later. Taylors mistake here is to bring a knife to a gun fight, even if it was unprovoked in his own home.

MindGamez 11-27-2007 02:01 PM

wow he was a beast, thats ghey. RIP

Triumph36 11-27-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not saying you have to be guilty of anything, i'm saying you have to make some kind of mistake. Even if Sean Taylor is innocent of provoking the intruder to break into his house, he made the mistake of pulling a machete out to defend himself against the person who broke in. Ask any reasonable person what to do when an intruder breaks in and you should get a lot of responses mixed between give them whatever they want, call the police, or shoot them dead and ask questions later. Taylors mistake here is to bring a knife to a gun fight, even if it was unprovoked in his own home.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are [censored] retarded

while you are probably right that taylor pissed off the wrong people (the circumstances of this are very strange), that doesn't mean you know all the details, and that doesn't mean people sometimes don't get shot by random intruders.

RunyonAve 11-27-2007 02:07 PM

ok time to lock this thread

http://media.smays.com/blog/blogimag...nwreck450b.jpg

prodonkey 11-27-2007 02:09 PM

who let him move into a gated community? no standards these days.

imozyslow 11-27-2007 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who let him move into a gated community? no standards these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh...

En Passant 11-27-2007 02:13 PM

According to your "reasoning," it is a person's fault for anything that happens to him. "Doing something wrong" is too broad.

For example, I leave my windows unlocked at night and someone decides to break into my house and kill me for no reason. Am I wrong in this case becuase I failed to lock my windows?

Edit: Also, you made your silly comment before you even knew the facts of the case. You passed judgment probably becuase he was a black athlete with a reputation of being a thug, and now you're trying to cover your ass.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 02:14 PM

yes

jupiterpig 11-27-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

should get the death penalty imo b/c it was obviously premeditated, but too bad it was not in Texas b/c now, if they actually find out who did it, he will probably be on death row and living off the tax payers for the rest of his life...such a waste of tax money.

imozyslow 11-27-2007 02:19 PM

Dids 11-27-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, you were serious with your first post?

U R A DUM.

ianisakson 11-27-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

According to your "reasoning," it is a person's fault for anything that happens to him. "Doing something wrong" is too broad.

For example, I leave my windows unlocked at night and someone decides to break into my house and kill me for no reason. Am I wrong in this case becuase I failed to lock my windows?

[/ QUOTE ]

While the person that kills you is guilty of murder, I would say you're guilty for being stupid enough not to lock your windows.

SimonBarSinister 11-27-2007 02:21 PM

Where's Al Sharpton when you need him?

imozyslow 11-27-2007 02:21 PM

oops meant for the pole to be about ianisakson. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Suigin406 11-27-2007 02:23 PM

ur responses tilt me sakson...badly

prodonkey 11-27-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oops meant for the pole to be about ianisakson. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's ok, I'm an idiot mormon bastard too.

ianisakson 11-27-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

U R A DUM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumb, no

Logical, yes

There is a distinction between doing something wrong and provoking someone to shoot you. The other change I would make to my first statement would be to change it to "if you get shot you probably did something wrong" instead of "you have to do something wrong to get shot"

gumpzilla 11-27-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

While the person that kills you is guilty of murder, I would say you're guilty for being stupid enough not to lock your windows.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if they break the windows and come in that way, you're guilty for being stupid enough to have windows. I couldn't agree more.

EvilSteve 11-27-2007 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

U R A DUM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumb, no

Logical, yes

There is a distinction between doing something wrong and provoking someone to shoot you. The other change I would make to my first statement would be to change it to "if you get shot you probably did something wrong" instead of "you have to do something wrong to get shot"

[/ QUOTE ]
So what you're saying is you'd like to make a completely different statement. About time.

ianisakson 11-27-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if someone goes through the trouble to break into your house to kill you in your sleep just for [censored] and giggles then that is a bad beat, but the chances of that are like .0000000000000000001

And if they break the windows and come in that way, you're guilty for being stupid enough to have windows. I couldn't agree more.

[/ QUOTE ]