Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   HOOTER'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554878)

LiveNow 11-26-2007 05:17 PM

Re: HOOTER\'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dids why are you editing out my signature? I dont understand what the problem is.

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, it's not personal. I think Jim Kuhn's signature is just as silly.

Answer: BECAUSE I CAN.
Dids

[/ QUOTE ]

Conspire 11-26-2007 05:20 PM

Your reasoning is not making any sense, think of all the bbv4life sayings that are popular and eventually wear off. Do you really think I was gonna keep doing this forever? I always tended to think of you as a rational person who thinks before he acts, but now.......

Conspire

benza13 11-26-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your reasoning is not making any sense, think of all the bbv4life sayings that are popular and eventually wear off. Do you really think I was gonna keep doing this forever? I always tended to think of you as a rational person who thinks before he acts, but now.......

Signature Edited

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahahaahahahahahah DIDS rational ahahahahaahhahahhaha

ardubz 11-26-2007 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate beautiful girls who realize how attractive they are. They [censored] become so [censored] scandalous and get everything they want by using their self acquired ability to manipulate people because of how attractive they are.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd definitely like to learn how to self-acquire beauty.

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 05:39 PM

that is just being a total crybaby dids, as a mod I thought that you would be reasonable, but you aren't obviously. The stuff you did beforehand was quite funny actually, but this is just stupid...
try to grow up, maybe
http://www.shilohplace.org/images/Mi...ish_things.jpg

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate beautiful girls who realize how attractive they are. They [censored] become so [censored] scandalous and get everything they want by using their self acquired ability to manipulate people because of how attractive they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try reading the whole sentence next time

ardubz 11-26-2007 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try reading the whole sentence next time

[/ QUOTE ]
Touche [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Georgia Avenue 11-26-2007 06:02 PM

Seriously I am pretty sick of the bolded nickname after the post gimmick. What's the point of that? Trying to stand out from the crowd of other pointless bbv4l posters I guess. Well it's not working, I don't even know who you are.

Signature Eated By Reptilian Illuminati

PITTM 11-26-2007 06:04 PM

Signature edited by Dids.

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously I am pretty sick of the bolded nickname after the post gimmick. What's the point of that? Trying to stand out from the crowd of other pointless bbv4l posters I guess. Well it's not working, I don't even know who you are.

Georgia Avenue

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Signature edited by Dids

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYFYP

stabn 11-26-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Signature eateded by Dids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Conspire 11-26-2007 06:12 PM

Censoring stupid things like my signature is only gonna cause other people to start doing it imo.

<font color="green"> C </font> <font color="red"> o </font> <font color="green"> n </font> <font color="red"> s </font> <font color="green"> p </font> <font color="red"> i </font> <font color="green"> r </font> <font color="red"> e </font>

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Censoring stupid things like my signature is only gonna cause other people to start doing it imo.

<font color="green"> C </font> <font color="red"> o </font> <font color="green"> n </font> <font color="red"> s </font> <font color="green"> p </font> <font color="red"> i </font> <font color="green"> r </font> <font color="red"> e </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

QFSignature

DBG 11-26-2007 06:21 PM

(Grunch)

Mustard is the [censored], mayonaisse is the devil. I cannot eat anything that remotely looks like cum, sorry.

The UN can sucka sucka dick.

I hate the Ohio State Luckeyes, too. They still didn't win the National Championship game a few years ago.

Ban OP for no pics.

fartman77 11-26-2007 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im not really hating on you. it is just kind of lame you feel the need to draw that attention to yourself in that manner, and thus probably are a douche.

i mean the OP sucks as well and you come across like an ignorant crybaby who doesn't get laid much, but that's ok too as we are in bbv4life. no hate man! you are a cool guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i'm analyzing OP's title and format of his post and it reveals insecurity on how others will perceive his feelings in a social setting. We all know that if you try and type something normal and serious regarding your emotions in bbv4l, you're gonna get bashed to no end. op knows this and wrote his post in a way that it masks his serious thoughts and feelings.

It's not exactly douchy, but it's kinda cheesy and lame. In essence, op is just being emo and covering it up with a misleading title "HOOTERS" and "I HATE..." format so that he doesn't sound gay to fellow bbvers.

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 06:22 PM

amen.

Conspire 11-26-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im not really hating on you. it is just kind of lame you feel the need to draw that attention to yourself in that manner, and thus probably are a douche.

i mean the OP sucks as well and you come across like an ignorant crybaby who doesn't get laid much, but that's ok too as we are in bbv4life. no hate man! you are a cool guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i'm analyzing OP's title and format of his post and it reveals insecurity on how others will perceive his feelings in a social setting. We all know that if you try and type something normal and serious regarding your emotions in bbv4l, you're gonna get bashed to no end. op knows this and wrote his post in a way that it masks his serious thoughts and feelings.

It's not exactly douchy, but it's kinda cheesy and lame. In essence, op is just being emo and covering it up with a misleading title "HOOTERS" and "I HATE..." format so that he doesn't sound gay to fellow bbvers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice spin, you should work for fox news or something.

In all seriousness,

I felt like making a paranoid maniac rant so I did. The basis was things I hate and there is no better way to make people mad than to make a title like I did and deliver something way off topic. Trust me I expected to get bashed, my OP is what it is.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

Georgia Avenue 11-26-2007 06:32 PM

Dude you are very nice! Don't worry about what other people say about you because they are just confused!!!! If they knew your spirit for what it is, they would like you as much as *I* do!!!! Hoooray!

<font color="blue">I</font> <font color="red">L</font> <font color="white">O </font><font color="blue">V</font><font color="red">E</font> <font color="blue">Y<font color="white">O </font><font color="red">U </font>

O Fen�meno 11-26-2007 07:11 PM

ban op
when i take my tissues out i wanna rub one out, not get picrolled

ARHookEm 11-26-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hate the very idea that the New World Order/Illuminati actually exist and have been since their beginning trying to take over the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

GTFO, are you serious?

Conspire 11-26-2007 08:49 PM

S***, I see what I did there.

The idea that the new world order/illuminati could exist and have been....

My bad, you can continue dissing me now [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

iDonk 11-26-2007 08:52 PM

Agree with everything, besides mustard. I &lt;3 mustard, but not as much as I &lt;3 U.

apefish 11-26-2007 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude you are very nice! Don't worry about what other people say about you because they are just confused!!!! If they knew your spirit for what it is, they would like you as much as *I* do!!!! Hoooray!

<font color="blue">I</font> <font color="red">L</font> <font color="white">O </font><font color="blue">V</font><font color="red">E</font> <font color="blue">Y<font color="white">O </font><font color="red">U </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, but only because I can.

<font color="blue">Yo</font><font color="red">ur</font> <font color="white">Gi</font><font color="blue">mm</font><font color="red">ick</font> <font color="blue">Ac<font color="white">ou</font><font color="red">nt </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Conspire 11-27-2007 02:49 AM

MMbtone knows everything, so lets keep the hate contained and try to grow as a community.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&amp;vc=1

I hate waking up before 2 in the afternoon.

batair 11-27-2007 06:53 AM

"As some warn victory, some downfall
Private reasons great or small
Can be seen in the eyes of those that call
To make all that should be killed to crawl
While others say don't hate nothing at all
Except hatred."

Bob Dylan

kevin017 11-27-2007 07:41 AM

maybe this is just a coincidence, i went to hooters saturday and our waitress was absolutely ridiculous. soooo hot. i opened this thread wondering if maybe you went to the same one and had pictures of her but now i am dissapointed.

todd1007 11-27-2007 08:12 AM

how can you hate mustard??

ban. (obv)

Golden_Rhino 11-27-2007 08:13 AM

Every time I have gone to Hooters the girls have been completely busto. The average sports bar has hotter women.