Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   5 Best Cardrunners Vids? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552519)

EmpireMaker2 11-23-2007 05:40 PM

Re: 5 Best Cardrunners Vids?

I guess alot of people think my video was great, I had like 6 fans at the last bar I went to who all thought my cardrunners video was awesome.

Cardrunners videos=free shots

bustowithnobra 11-23-2007 07:15 PM

Top 5

1. New pro video 1
2. Old new pro video 2
3. GP 20-25
4. Insert guest pro who member feels he has connection to for some unsubstantiated reason.
5. Actionjeff

tannenj 11-23-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess alot of people think my video was great, I had like 6 fans at the last bar I went to who all thought my cardrunners video was awesome.

Cardrunners videos=free shots

[/ QUOTE ]

i lmao at your video. any chance that you make another?

Teh1337zor 11-23-2007 08:37 PM

Em2s video far and away the best video made ever

Sniiii 11-23-2007 09:04 PM

Half off-topic:

I've bought the silver account for 17 bucks, yet I have to pay 10~$ for every video I want to watch. Is this a mistake or is it really that expensive?

simuk 11-23-2007 11:34 PM

tufat23 ftw yo.

Bryan15 11-23-2007 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Half off-topic:

I've bought the silver account for 17 bucks, yet I have to pay 10~$ for every video I want to watch. Is this a mistake or is it really that expensive?

[/ QUOTE ]
thats the new price

Stosh 11-24-2007 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bring back actiojeff to CR's in our opinions in my opinion

[/ QUOTE ]

jcl 11-24-2007 02:34 AM

one that hasn't been mentioned...gaucho's HU and 6-max video (it's the one where the screens are randomly placed all over the screen...)

robracing 11-24-2007 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BT's Fostering a Manaiacal Image

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Not sure it has great educational value, but the way that his plan came together was tremendous entertainment!

Djeorge 11-24-2007 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Not sure it has great educational value, but the way that his plan came together was tremendous entertainment!

[/ QUOTE ]
(opponent gets it in with KQ) "THAT'S IT, RIGHT THERE! THAT'S WHAT ONE HAND DOES TO PEOPLE'S MEMORY" etcetc.
gold.

Paulie Walnuts 11-25-2007 07:34 PM

Finally joined cardrunners and I think it was a good investment but WTF is up with Green Plastic? He gives great advice but the dude need to slow down when he talks. I can't really blame him cuz when I talk about poker to my wife or explain strategy to someone I get excited to. But I think it really takes away from the vids. Just a rant carry on.

Paulie Walnuts 11-25-2007 07:35 PM

Who on cardrunners makes NL videos with a calm and collective method of speaking?

Veecee 11-25-2007 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who on cardrunners makes NL videos with a calm and collective method of speaking?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aba

Bryan15 11-25-2007 08:17 PM

just watched jman's video. excellent.

happyhour456 11-25-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally joined cardrunners and I think it was a good investment but WTF is up with Green Plastic? He gives great advice but the dude need to slow down when he talks. I can't really blame him cuz when I talk about poker to my wife or explain strategy to someone I get excited to. But I think it really takes away from the vids. Just a rant carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]
i love him for doing it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

a nonymous 11-25-2007 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've watched a ton of his videos and don't see why you have a problem with the way he talks. I understand he talks quickly/gets excited/however you want to put it, but why do you think that "takes away from the vids"?

Paulie Walnuts 11-25-2007 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've watched a ton of his videos and don't see why you have a problem with the way he talks. I understand he talks quickly/gets excited/however you want to put it, but why do you think that "takes away from the vids"?

[/ QUOTE ]

For example one video a pretty standard hand takes place and he goes on about what happened. I understand he also has to direct his play to amateurs and all but meanwhile an interesting spot came up and he was so busy re-iterating on the last hand that he gave no insight as to why he played a trickier spot the way he did. Just something I noticed. I was expecting more hand for hand analysis rather than hearing the same stuff poker books and the likes teach.

SABR42 11-25-2007 09:18 PM

No one mentioned Sbrugby vs Stinger HU at PLO where you get to see both of their holecards?

That was easily my favorite.

Cody1982 11-25-2007 09:24 PM

Is Card runners worth the cash ? should I buy $100 one with unlimited videos ?

Paulie Walnuts 11-25-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Card runners worth the cash ? should I buy $100 one with unlimited videos ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been pretty skeptical about paying for this. Now that I have I am still figuring out if it was worth it. So far I have only watched a few vids. The PLO vid I watched of stinger88 was amusing. Me being a PLO junkie I found his play pretty weak overall. NL holdem is definitely his best game. I will have a better feel once I see aba's videos. Haven't learned anything i didn't already know yet but I still think seeing a different playing style right before your eyes can definitely help you adapt to them when you encounter them in the limits you play. If I were you I would just buy a few videos at 9.99 a pop and see how you like it. Hope this helped.

Micturition Man 11-25-2007 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
(opponent gets it in with KQ) "THAT'S IT, RIGHT THERE! THAT'S WHAT ONE HAND DOES TO PEOPLE'S MEMORY" etcetc.
gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol... I haven't seen this video but I know exactly what he's talking about.

What was the "maniac" play that preceded the KQ hand?

bustowithnobra 11-25-2007 11:58 PM

He bluffed with Q 10 lol. pretty much it. plus he rivered a queen.

Paulie Walnuts 11-26-2007 06:08 PM

Just watched EM2's video and all i have to say is wow. You guys that like that [censored] sound like ghey little teenage fanboys and money says probably are still in high school. Some day that kids gonna grow up and watch that vido and be really [censored] embarassed by the way he carries himself. Hope he goes busto someday.

SinkRox 11-27-2007 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is rediculous, how can you complain from getting to much info!?

You can just rewind it if you cant keep up.

Anyway my fav vid: Tuff_Fish bonus charity vid.

ckboddic 11-27-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CTS's 1. and 3. video,
Taylor's "63 $5-10 NL HU" was great

[/ QUOTE ]
A lot of Brian's and GP's are quality overall. Also I like Gaucho2121'S vids.

Paulie Walnuts 11-27-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude your reading comprehension sucks. I said he needs to slow down for the sake of not having to listen to a guy who sound like he's on meth. Where did I say I couldn't follow.

redCashion 11-27-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude your reading comprehension sucks. I said he needs to slow down for the sake of not having to listen to a guy who sound like he's on meth. Where did I say I couldn't follow.

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't sound like he's on meth, and there's nothing wrong with his delivery.

ImsaKidd 11-27-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol... I haven't seen this video but I know exactly what he's talking about.

What was the "maniac" play that preceded the KQ hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

He double barrelled omg!!!!

Someone should rewatch that vid and see how many times he said maniacal image. Id put the O/U at like 25.

getintheclub 11-30-2007 06:11 PM

i thought that brian calling IMRAIZIN "im pier is on" and Hoob "hobo/hooboo" was the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've seen in a very long time.

Dire 11-30-2007 06:37 PM

CTS' heads up vid pretty much changed the way I play poker, so:

1. CTS
2. CTS
3. CTS
4. CTS
5. CTS

insyder19 11-30-2007 07:08 PM

I have a question.

I don't play HU at all, I believe you really need much more skill for it than for 6 max. Just like that you don#t really need skill for FR but just have to wait for big hands.

So watching HU can improve my 6max skills or are HU tactics not useful for 6 max?

a nonymous 11-30-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a question.

I don't play HU at all, I believe you really need much more skill for it than for 6 max. Just like that you don#t really need skill for FR but just have to wait for big hands.

So watching HU can improve my 6max skills or are HU tactics not useful for 6 max?

[/ QUOTE ]
You should ask this somewhere else. (A strategy forum, or on Cardrunners, just not NVG.)

tubk 11-30-2007 08:04 PM

todays GP video was [censored] awesome

markuisis 11-30-2007 08:43 PM

Ya, taylor's latest vid was great

Piece of Cake 12-01-2007 08:35 PM

it isn't the best in terms of education, but i'd love to see another one like em2's where a good reg gets plastered and then stomps on donks and verbally abuses them. but other than that daut ftw.