Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Guide to winning at Party Poker (tl;dr) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551588)

The Lipo Fund 11-22-2007 03:04 PM

Re: Guide to winning at Party Poker (tl;dr)

Mr Busto is easily the dumbest poster on this board

thrasher789 11-22-2007 03:11 PM

I assumed, and still think, that the OP is posting this as a joke making fun of whoever made it in the first place? If not gtfo ldo usuck.

Zorglub 11-22-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I assumed, and still think, that the OP is posting this as a joke making fun of whoever made it in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a fairly good bet...

faststeady 11-22-2007 06:10 PM

i find busto by far the most amusing in this thread

he is far more intelligent than what he is being given credit for I'm sure

nation 11-22-2007 06:36 PM

nah dont think so

this thread isnt getting enough love

LiveNow 11-22-2007 06:47 PM

this is really funny.

Wolitzer 11-22-2007 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're already getting played HU and losing badly.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oscillator 11-22-2007 10:47 PM

i wont go into how i actually printed this out 2 years or so ago when first starting internet poker, and tried tracking wlwlwlwlwlwlwl because that would be embarrassing!

Foldarama_City 11-22-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i wont go into how i actually printed this out 2 years or so ago when first starting internet poker, and tried tracking wlwlwlwlwlwlwl because that would be embarrassing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now is your chance to come clean and tell us how much money you won using this method.

skillgambler 11-23-2007 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now is your chance to come clean and tell us how much money you won using this method.

[/ QUOTE ]
ya rly

Daliman 11-23-2007 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just use your patterns and win enough to play me
lol
PHIL GORDAN!!!!!!
HIGHSTAKES PRO????
LOL
i should tell cts to post in this thread and just bash your retarded ass.
If your pattern [censored] was tru, youd keep it a secret and get rich.

play me HU plz

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what tilts me more, your retarded post spacing or the retardedness of your posts.

hendrix23 11-23-2007 01:38 AM

mr busto's gotta be leveling

MyOnlyMemory 11-23-2007 02:31 AM

Hahahaha

Retarded old lady...

oscillator 11-23-2007 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ya rly

[/ QUOTE ]

PEER PRESSURE!!!!! well i tried the wlwlwlw thing twice before not deeming myself advanced enough to comprehend the complexities of pattern mapping. and being told my aa,kk,etc were always going to be set against molded my initial style ( nitty/paranoid ). this eventually wore off after developing my own methods, most of which consist of not eating chipotle before sessions, and turning away from my laptop repeating OH F*** OH F*** everytime im all in vs. a flush draw.

dardo 11-23-2007 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe the angry answers were from people who were cheated by this document some years ago and the only one who has been honest has been oscillator.

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 06:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NL1000 or 600NL any less is waste of time OP
Im on stars,FTP,and party
so put up or shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]I personally think $0.10/$0.20 limit is a worse investment of time than NL200 HU, but if you insist I can probably play NL600 HU with you; I'll move a few thousand to Party.

What other conditions do you want? Anything ridiculous you have in mind so you can avoid playing? Do you want to prohibit the use of certain patterns (e.g., the "WWLWLWWLLL" magenta one which borders on angle shooting)?

[ QUOTE ]
i should tell cts to post in this thread and just bash your retarded ass.

[/ QUOTE ]Informing Mr. Muckem Sayuhh of this thread seems a real necessity at this point. Please commence.

[/ QUOTE ]

the thread i posted in MSLHE was a question i was seeking an answer too, the hand is of my friends. We had many words about the hand so he told me to post it.

second:carol ann is obv donk who thinks these patterns are tru, and is prolly one of those people who gets sold almost anything that seems "true".

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ty sir

JammyDodga 11-23-2007 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you want to prohibit the use of certain patterns (e.g., the "WWLWLWWLLL" magenta one which borders on angle shooting)?

[/ QUOTE ]

second:carol ann is obv donk who thinks these patterns are tru, and is prolly one of those people who gets sold almost anything that seems "true".

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't very clever huh?

kemystery 11-23-2007 06:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ty sir

[/ QUOTE ]

but then again........

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ty sir

[/ QUOTE ]

but then again........

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

negev 11-23-2007 07:20 AM

So if you ever get the chance, and have the resources, get a camcorder and set it up so that it films both you and the monitor that it's feeding to. Then you can sit and watch and it's really weird because you'll see yourself on the TV, and think, "Hey, I know what's going on here" and then WHOA you can see you watching you watching yourself on TV and you think, "Aight, I got this figured out" but then you look back and THERE'S ANOTHER YOU watching you watching yourself on the TV.

It never ends.

Slaladin 11-23-2007 08:01 AM

i ahve been doing what op wrote for 2 years and am consistently pwning 40k heads up. i don't understand why op is sharing this valuable information with everyone, please can a mod delete it because it should be kept a secret.

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 08:13 AM

slaladin proof plz
such a hoax
has been attempted by many. stupid

blah_blah 11-23-2007 08:20 AM

please just shut the [censored] up, you are getting leveled hard, it is pathetic, and no one believes that you play nl1k.

Everlong 11-23-2007 09:00 AM

Busto's stakes:

Poker - </= NL1K
Reading comprehension - playmoney

imo

Slaladin 11-23-2007 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
slaladin proof plz

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, here is proof.I cannot unveil all details about how I utilised my srtategies effectivly, but I can say that through game reversion I identified a sub optimal nash equilibriam which maximised my percentage of winning hands regardless of what the cards were.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6...aphparpfd4.jpg

carol-ann 11-23-2007 02:06 PM

solid pattern mapping slaladin imo

I will PM you to discuss some new emerging patterns I see in PARP; the yellow ones are of great concern to me

DanielC 11-23-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
slaladin proof plz
such a hoax
has been attempted by many. stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

scientific proof of PARP below. pretty much self-explanatory, but obv you want to reach the anti-parp zone for optimal mapping.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6...arppargmd5.jpg

Belok 11-23-2007 02:41 PM

OP Obviously leveling
anybody who fell for it = donk

Gonso 11-23-2007 03:00 PM

I was laughing at how easily coolmoedee and genius55 were leveled, but Busto takes the cake lol. I wonder how he ever learned how to use a computer, what with all the buttons and lights and stuff

Slaladin 11-23-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
solid pattern mapping slaladin imo

I will PM you to discuss some new emerging patterns I see in PARP; the yellow ones are of great concern to me

[/ QUOTE ]

i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this thread.

Tanky 11-23-2007 04:02 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

What other conditions do you want? Anything ridiculous you have in mind so you can avoid playing? Do you want to prohibit the use of certain patterns (e.g., the "WWLWLWWLLL" magenta one which borders on angle shooting)?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....Winnar!!