Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Okay...I will probably regret this.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524773)

kahntrutahn 10-17-2007 04:57 AM

Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

At the very bottom... looks young and cute.

**Removed by request**

GuyOnTilt 10-17-2007 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, lets play a fun game. Here is a pic of Peachy, every 15 minutes or until I fall alseep I will uncover one more square

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4776/peachymu3.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
Is it sad I already think I know which one this is?

TeeJayOrTJ 10-17-2007 04:59 AM

If we were introduced in real life would you give me a hug or inflict pain on me?

peachy 10-17-2007 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy, do you believe that your staunch self-defense accomplishes anything other than drawing more bees to the honey (ignore any potential sexual innuendos inherent in the allusion)? I ask because in my experience, with the Internet, the more you (anyone) defend, the more they (everyone) attack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know it just makes it worse sometimes. But I at least want to get my "side" of it out there, so people can make up their minds, its a quality in myself that can cause me a lot of trouble on here I guess. If they keep on after that then that is their problem. But for once I have a large amount of time on my hands, for the most part, so I figured I would try and answer what I could and actually take the time to better explain things that have been misunderstood in the past. If it helps any great, if not oh well. Either way it gives me something to do for a bit, which right now brings sanity.

young Nut 10-17-2007 05:03 AM

I don't know much about you, except that you are fairly intelligent academically speaking, and that you travel a lot.

But to get pissed off at being attacked on an internet forum shows me your lack of common sense intelligence. You are on an INTERNET FORUM for christ's sake. To most of the lamers on these forums you are the only contact with women that they have. And for the others with normal social lives, they use the internet to flex their E-peens and act like they could never act without anonymity.

Think of your audience Peachy before you take personal offense to forum commentary.

peachy 10-17-2007 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously peachy, i think you are pretty and i don't know much about you, i think this is a good idea and you should post a pic too,

pretty girls usually win people over quicker than just threads

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not what I am looking for. So I would not like any pics in this thread please.

peachy 10-17-2007 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If we were introduced in real life would you give me a hug or inflict pain on me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask you for the $92304239423423492349024092 you have rivered me in pots for [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

dchz 10-17-2007 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously peachy, i think you are pretty and i don't know much about you, i think this is a good idea and you should post a pic too,

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not what I am looking for. So I would not like any pics in this thread please.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you looking for?
\
i'm kinda confused

also someone PM the link to blog and pics

young Nut 10-17-2007 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know much about you, except that you are fairly intelligent academically speaking, and that you travel a lot.

But to get pissed off at being attacked on an internet forum shows me your lack of common sense intelligence. You are on an INTERNET FORUM for christ's sake. To most of the lamers on these forums you are the only contact with women that they have. And for the others with normal social lives, they use the internet to flex their E-peens and act like they could never act without anonymity.

Think of your audience Peachy before you take personal offense to forum commentary.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh and to keep with the forum: post pics ftw...(as long as your nails are kept up and clean looking we know you are well kept!)

peachy 10-17-2007 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not pissed off, I just actually have time to address some of it now and it gives me something to do late at night.

Alobar 10-17-2007 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That pic of her floating around is a fake. Shes a middle aged black woman. Ive been saying it for years. Once the pic im pasting is revealed you all will know the truth

TheCroShow 10-17-2007 05:08 AM

are you an attention whore?

EvanJC 10-17-2007 05:10 AM

Why not make another account and keep your identity secret?

Honestly, on some level you enjoy the attention you get here...right?

Eurotrash 10-17-2007 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it sad I already think I know which one this is?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's sadder if you don't already know which one it is

peachy 10-17-2007 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not make another account and keep your identity secret?

Honestly, on some level you enjoy the attention you get here...right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Im not gonna hide behind another account. I dont post/read strat forums hardly ever, so it doesnt really matter. Im a girl in a mostly male forum/game, I am well aware I will always get crap, Im not gonna run and hide from it. My point here was to answer anything people had in one place, it saves me alot of time and effort. I dont feel that I post things FOR attention, so no I dont "enjoy" the attention. I justify myself and move on, if its brought up again I restate my stance. Therefore, that is the reason for this post - to have it all answered in one place so I can stop saying it a million times in a million posts, people can just read this. And if they still feel how they do then fine, that is their business.

imitation 10-17-2007 05:19 AM

I think there are less people who actually care who or what you are than you think peachy.

peachy 10-17-2007 05:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you an attention whore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I say no, but im sure there are a large number of people which will argue the opposite, many of which will post quite soon

peachy 10-17-2007 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you looking for?
\
i'm kinda confused

also someone PM the link to blog and pics

[/ QUOTE ]

To win people over because they think Im pretty...

young Nut 10-17-2007 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think there are less people who actually care who or what you are than you think peachy.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT...imo

just b/c you get 50+ replies from random posters to your every comment does not mean that people actually give a damn or make you their favorite poster. Like I said before...remember your audience.

EvanJC 10-17-2007 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Because Im not gonna hide behind another account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good answer. Sounds like you don't have any delusions about your situation. All you have to do now is deal with it and stop making threads like this [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

kagame 10-17-2007 05:22 AM

where is the damn pic

peachy 10-17-2007 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because Im not gonna hide behind another account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good answer. Sounds like you don't have any delusions about your situation. All you have to do now is deal with it and stop making threads like this [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive never made a thread like this. And I can make whatever I want no? Plus, its probably more entertaining to read than most of the other posts made.

peachy 10-17-2007 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT...imo

just b/c you get 50+ replies from random posters to your every comment does not mean that people actually give a damn or make you their favorite poster. Like I said before...remember your audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont care if everyone gives a damn or not, and I dont care if im someones favorite poster. I am up late, have endless nights like this now, and decided to answer anything about myself in ONE place for once. I mean this cannot be a bad idea, plus I am sure a number of people are going to enjoy the way this goes...

dchz 10-17-2007 05:31 AM

peachy for the serious question and get on with the thread:

how old are you?

what college did you go to?

what limit do you play?

what is your sign?

birthday?

address?

how would you like to be treated on this online community?

will you marry me?

are you still dating the other high stakes limit player?

will you go out with me?

can i come and visit?

you MUST ANSWER 6 of the questions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

young Nut 10-17-2007 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT...imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont care if everyone gives a damn or not, and I dont care if im someones favorite poster. I am up late, have endless nights like this now, and decided to answer anything about myself in ONE place for once. I mean this cannot be a bad idea, plus I am sure a number of people are going to enjoy the way this goes...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, to keep the entertainment value up and to fit the needs of the audience, I propose some random questions for you:

1) where is the craziest place you've had sex?

2) how many sexual partners have you had?

3) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

There, that should spark some life into this thread [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

peachy 10-17-2007 05:39 AM

From DCHZ's questions (just easier to answer them this way with the quesiton)

peachy for the serious question and get on with the thread:

how old are you?

what college did you go to?
UGA is the known one

what limit do you play?
currently 15/30, 30/60, and 50/100 - Im staying away from 50/100 and 100/200 for now because I often have to get up on short notice and I prefer not to have to walk away from a big downer (that never feels good) and I dont need to make a huge amount of money so I dont see the point in being around those swings right now.

what is your sign?
Taurus

birthday?
Its in May

address?
Yeah right

how would you like to be treated on this online community?
I dont care, it will always be the same. A - because Im a girl B - because its online haha it doesnt really matter

will you marry me?
No, im pretty taken at all times

are you still dating the other high stakes limit player?
I will probably always be dating some high/mid stakes poker player, and no not for the $

will you go out with me?
No, see above answer

can i come and visit?
No, see a few above answers

you MUST ANSWER 6 of the questions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

young Nut 10-17-2007 05:42 AM

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/arch..._p_294050g.jpg

Are you jealous of her?

peachy 10-17-2007 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT...imo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, to keep the entertainment value up and to fit the needs of the audience, I propose some random questions for you:

1) where is the craziest place you've had sex?

2) how many sexual partners have you had?

3) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

There, that should spark some life into this thread [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather not say because of some personal stuff I have going on

As in messed around with sexually? Or "only" sex with?

Probably just settling down from traveling/life and maybe having children around then. I just hope to be happy and make whoever I am with very very happy. I would love to be able to take care of my husband.

peachy 10-17-2007 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Are you jealous of her?

[/ QUOTE ]

why would I be?

danjohncochane 10-17-2007 05:48 AM

Pics Pics Pics pls

peachy 10-17-2007 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pics Pics Pics pls

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, take Alobar's word - Im a middle aged fat black chick

dchz 10-17-2007 05:53 AM

now i'm curious, and on a serious note

why will you always be dating a high/mid stakes poker player?

what's the appeal? or do you love poker that much?

dchz 10-17-2007 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Are you jealous of her?

[/ QUOTE ]

why would I be?

[/ QUOTE ]

because the worse thing we say about her is maynegg

danjohncochane 10-17-2007 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pics Pics Pics pls

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, take Alobar's word - Im a middle aged fat black chick

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe that.

peachy 10-17-2007 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
now i'm curious, and on a serious note

why will you always be dating a high/mid stakes poker player?

what's the appeal? or do you love poker that much?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I love poker a lot. Im not positive I will always be with someone in poker (ie. even if they are in poker now they may not stay in poker forever). It is something I will play for the rest of my life, but for how long at the rate I do now I have no idea. Its nice to be with people that play as well, for they understand things more (obviously regarding poker) and it is also easier to travel (with or without them) when they also do the same.

I just cant see myself dating someone that doesnt play around the same limits or higher than me. This isnt because of the money on my end, it just makes the relationship more balanced. The last thing I need is someone I am dating making me feel like I am obligated to cushion their roll, enable them to move up in limits, etc. basically annoying me and putting pressure on me when that is the last thing I need when playing. Ive always felt this way all around, way before poker - that I would always end up with someone that pulled around the same or higher income than me (no this isnt a snob thing and if I need to go into this any more than I do let me know). Money breaks up and causes mistrust in so many couples now days I rather it just not be an issue in my relationship (or minimize it as much as possible). Sadly, this being a fact, poker will be a difficult balance for any couple (let alone when both people play), therefore I attempt to balance it anyway I can. I try and eliminate what stress I can, life has enough of that without needing to add it into my relationships.

peachy 10-17-2007 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maynegg??

And no, I pretty much am jealous of very few people and if so its usually in a good way (like happy for them)

dchz 10-17-2007 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maynegg??

And no, I pretty much am jealous of very few people and if so its usually in a good way (like happy for them)

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have not seen the show arrested development, i highly recommend you do see it

it's too long to explain

and good for you, i sorta understand the concept about the money in the relationships

so, when i am a balla i'll call you up?

dchz 10-17-2007 06:15 AM

also anyone know how to solve for x by hand in

2 = .5x (1 + ((x-8)/8)))^.5

?????

peachy 10-17-2007 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maynegg??

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have not seen the show arrested development, i highly recommend you do see it

it's too long to explain

and good for you, i sorta understand the concept about the money in the relationships

so, when i am a balla i'll call you up?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha it takes a lot more than being balla to give u a shot with me. Its last on my list!!

peachy 10-17-2007 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also anyone know how to solve for x by hand in

2 = .5x (1 + ((x-8)/8)))^.5

?????

[/ QUOTE ]

its way to late for me to even consider thinking about this