Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Why is Vanessa Rousso famous? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523201)

Berky 10-17-2007 04:33 AM

Re: Why is Vanessa Rousso famous?

aggressive calls ldo

AKoffsuit 10-17-2007 04:59 AM

She's like a nerdy girl
not bad

JasonP530 10-18-2007 12:52 AM

how much does can she have left after she bets 5k on the river into a 30k pot? Those mistakes add up. Not to mention the call drawing dead...

CnC 10-18-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how much does can she have left after she bets 5k on the river into a 30k pot? Those mistakes add up. Not to mention the call drawing dead...

[/ QUOTE ]

lets see if she keeps making $700,000 a year ...

http://b8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...84815278_l.jpg

Black Aces 518 10-18-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think she is cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who think she's cute: 2
People who think she's not: 9.567.123

[/ QUOTE ]

iplayscared 10-18-2007 04:18 PM

becuase shes good at poker - Vanessa rapes Clonie Gowen

KiwiMark 10-18-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that she is good at poker, but I don't agree that your example shows it. Vanessa made a rather loose call on the turn with only 8 outs (2 aces, 3 fives and 3 fours) to win, after the hand she said she thought that Clonie wasn't giving her credit for having an ace - clearly she had read the situation wrong. Vanessa just got lucky on the end when she paired her kicker. It should have occurred to Vanessa that Clonie could have had A9, A8, A7, A6 or A5 - in fact A5 would have fitted rather well with the action in the hand.

Of course Clonie also stuffed up terribly on that hand after Vanessa clearly said "I think I have to call" and Clonie thought that Vanessa had said "I call". When Clonie jumped the gun and stated "I have 2 pair" while almost flipping her hand over, imagine if Vanessa held AK or AQ or A9 - she would have folded instead of calling.

Eponymous 10-18-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa made a rather aggressive call on the turn with only 8 outs

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

LonesomeFugitive 10-18-2007 08:48 PM

We have to give credit where credit is due, Vanessa has never really shown a meanstreak or signs of much arrogant behavior. She has handled herself well and appears to be a nice girl really.

In a thread full of Vanessa haters somebody had to say that.

DeuceSeven 10-18-2007 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We have to give credit where credit is due, Vanessa has never really shown a meanstreak or signs of much arrogant behavior. She has handled herself well and appears to be a nice girl really.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL level x3

iplayscared 10-19-2007 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that she is good at poker, but I don't agree that your example shows it. Vanessa made a rather loose call on the turn with only 8 outs (2 aces, 3 fives and 3 fours) to win, after the hand she said she thought that Clonie wasn't giving her credit for having an ace - clearly she had read the situation wrong. Vanessa just got lucky on the end when she paired her kicker. It should have occurred to Vanessa that Clonie could have had A9, A8, A7, A6 or A5 - in fact A5 would have fitted rather well with the action in the hand.

Of course Clonie also stuffed up terribly on that hand after Vanessa clearly said "I think I have to call" and Clonie thought that Vanessa had said "I call". When Clonie jumped the gun and stated "I have 2 pair" while almost flipping her hand over, imagine if Vanessa held AK or AQ or A9 - she would have folded instead of calling.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol i was kidding man

SDone 10-19-2007 04:29 AM

I <3 Clonie's reaction after that hand.

Vanessa looks good with glasses and a hat..

rakemeplz 10-19-2007 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL level x3

[/ QUOTE ]

loosbastard 10-19-2007 11:02 AM

LOL @ you clowns saying you wouldn't [censored] her brains out. She's certainly not great looking, but I guaranfuckingtee 95% of you guys can't do any better. And by better I mean actually getting laid...by a real girl.

AlaskaGal 10-19-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What am I missing?? Why does she get so much attention??

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you guys keep making threads about her. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mr_Mxyztplk 10-19-2007 04:07 PM

cuz she has a hole instead of a pole.

DoubleDog 10-19-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that she (Rousso)is good at poker, but I don't agree that your example shows it. Vanessa made a rather loose call on the turn with only 8 outs (2 aces, 3 fives and 3 fours) to win, after the hand she said she thought that Clonie wasn't giving her credit for having an ace - clearly she had read the situation wrong. Vanessa just got lucky on the end when she paired her kicker. It should have occurred to Vanessa that Clonie could have had A9, A8, A7, A6 or A5 - in fact A5 would have fitted rather well with the action in the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what? Clonie had that coming to her! I can remember her making an equally retarded call against Jeniffer Harmon and running Harmon over when Clonie had no business whatsoever playing on after the flop. What goes around comes around, and ironic Clonie was so upset afterwards when she's fallen over backwards into a winning hand herself. Looked good on her.

Snowdogggg 10-19-2007 10:05 PM

Lol at anybody saying she's ugly. Imo you're all just used to the perfect 10++ things on tv and everywhere. I'd hit that in an instant, as would all of you.

SuperUberBob 10-20-2007 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cuz she has a hole instead of a pole.

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread

warrantofice 10-20-2007 03:37 PM

i just watched that video with clonie and vanessa ... god.
They need more make-up or something. Clonie looks like a cruella devil and vanessa could easily be some fugly poodle...man. neither of them are anything special.

Give me PA anyday

smittymatt 10-20-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Give me PA anyday

[/ QUOTE ]

Zaid_Ahmed 10-20-2007 09:25 PM

Vanessa Rousso isn't famous.

LonesomeFugitive 10-20-2007 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL level x3

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
please tell me when Vanessa has acted like a jerk on tv? when has she done a matusow? when has she done a hellmuth? please tell me for I have missed it.

JJBuffone 10-20-2007 10:58 PM

I'd pee in her butt. Chad brown whaaat?!

Pussy Galore 10-21-2007 12:56 AM

when did a bunch of child molesters b/c interested in a woman like vanessa? i guess no little girls 2 b found in the school yard.

SuperUberBob 10-21-2007 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when did a bunch of child molesters b/c interested in a woman like vanessa? i guess no little girls 2 b found in the school yard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst troll ever

ban plz

Pussy Galore 10-21-2007 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd hit it if she got a nose job.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats funny thats what the guys were saying about your mother,wife,dauther and girlfriend.

Dalek 10-21-2007 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats funny thats what the guys were saying about your mother,wife,dauther and girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is retarded.

Also, its easier to be famous as a woman in poker. Look at katja thater or whatever her name was (she won the razz event). Now she works for pokerstars. If a man had won the razz event would he have been signed?

LGs0pHT 10-21-2007 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is retarded.

Also, its easier to be famous as a woman in poker. Look at katja thater or whatever her name was (she won the razz event). Now she works for pokerstars. If a man had won the razz event would he have been signed?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was signed before she won the Razz event.

Revitox 10-21-2007 11:35 AM

She has a really famous brother that was in a 80:s tv show. Dont remember the name of the show but here brothers name is Alf heres a picture of him http://content.answers.com/main/cont...n/6/62/ALF.jpg

andy099 10-21-2007 12:47 PM

because she's fit and talks dirty

NextinLine 10-21-2007 02:37 PM

because I'd hit it, and I don't hit the uglies.

warrantofice 10-21-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
because I'd hit it, and I don't hit the uglies.

[/ QUOTE ]

And your way with words obv gets you the hotties

NextinLine 10-21-2007 04:02 PM

Indeed it does. I didn't say I bang supermodels, but I stay away from ugly broads.

W brad 10-21-2007 04:12 PM

2+2 posters have a very generous definition of "famous".

Doc T River 10-21-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerafterdark.com/conten...enessaRuso.jpg
I don't want to bang her.. now i am gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Compared to some other women on the tour, she is not that bad looking. But if you think her looks are bad, that is why God invented paperbags. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Doc T River 10-21-2007 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ you clowns saying you wouldn't [censored] her brains out. She's certainly not great looking, but I guaranfuckingtee 95% of you guys can't do any better. And by better I mean actually getting laid...by a real girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I will have to tell my significant other that she is a blow up doll. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

JDesab 10-22-2007 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol i was kidding man

[/ QUOTE ]

are you nuts!?

VR leads the flop 1200 .. gowan just calls.

the turn gowan bets 2500... less than the pot. VR asks how much she has left after the bet. perhaps she thinks she's behind at this time... clonie didn't bet enough to get her to fold. she hits her kicker on the river and .. for some unknown reason asks how much it is to call. obviously this tells you that she wasn't certain she had CG beat... i agree that it was inappropriate to say "i think i have to call" then when clonie announces her hand she tells her that she didn't call yet. i've seen this situation arise before between two players that have 30+ years of experience between them.

in the end if you want to bring an example of bad play it should really be a better one than this.

of course the nits will say "that she even played A4 is evidence enough". i'll say to those idiots once again... real players play after the flop.

Tooorero86 10-22-2007 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
game theory expert -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn_HYmEUKck

"good call you got a set?!" ahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

i like this youtube-reply :

asong1588 (1 week ago)

"good call" wtf???? of couse he's calling with only a 5k bet into a 30k pot on the river... what a dumb bitch... id [censored] dick slap her for saying that.

Tooorero86 10-22-2007 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd pee in her butt

[/ QUOTE ]

highly recommend that, post pics plz