Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   cMeWinS on FTP (bboy_ on 2+2) Scam Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=517077)

mocky 10-10-2007 12:06 AM

Re: cMeWinS on FTP (bboy_ on 2+2) Scam Thread

bboy your a douche...........

cardman 10-10-2007 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP really should reverse this transfer and i see no reason why they wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point, it goes that the person with the better rep gets the other to send first and then reciprocate. A flawed system but reversals would be worst in my opinion. People would probably start posting about being scammed by someone doing a reversal on them after having sent.

bboy_ 10-10-2007 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I used to be skoolaments.

I scammed bboy_ before, didn't bother to mention this, and karma is just a bitch isn't it

[/ QUOTE ]

figured i might as well throw it up for the haters

egocidal 10-10-2007 03:27 AM

showed him. People who take other people's money su....oh wait.

Triggerle 10-10-2007 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I scammed bboy_ before, didn't bother to mention this, and karma is just a bitch isn't it

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP, since you have his real name as well as this admission of guilt I would not bother with message boards anymore and take it straight to the police.

This is a crime, bboy_ is a criminal, and no matter what may or may not have happened some time ago won't change this.

Mike Haven 10-10-2007 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a new twist from the things you told me by PM, bboy_. Don't you think it looks as if now it's out and looking obvious that you did scam him you're clutching at straws to try to say that's ok because he scammed you?

When are you saying he scammed you? Is there previous mention of this new line you're taking anywhere in these or other forums?

the_optical 10-10-2007 06:52 AM

Bboy_ front up and refund the money you stole then you will at least get some credit from us. At the moment you are coming over as guilty and dishonest and to be straight up with you I dont think you could be straight about being bent.
IMO you are a scamming piece of #%#*. Pay Up

[Phill] 10-10-2007 08:19 AM

Mike - until this gets sorted i really think you should change the undertitle of bboy (and perhaps mcsimmons) to "suspected scammer".

This should be standard practice in cases like these and the precedent was set with the Vig case from BBV.

Anyway, it seems bboy admits to stealing from mcsimmons - now i definately see no reason why FTP wont reverse the transfer.

mcsimmons, go seek legal advice - it seems you have the real name of bboy, he admits the theft here, seems pretty open and shut to me. Whether you were a scammer or not is irrelivent. If you paid back the guy you scammed this is even more irrelivent because it shows a willingness to change.

El_Hombre_Grande 10-10-2007 08:35 AM

Re: Scam Thread

[ QUOTE ]
i have never talked to you before in my life. stop sending me pms. this is untrue and can a mod please delete my name/info

[/ QUOTE ]

Then, after you get busted, you claim you did it because he scammed you? Seems like if that were the case, you would have mentioned that. But the way this went down you look like a common thief.

Henry17 10-10-2007 09:06 AM

This is why I'd never do a transfer. One way or another Bboy would be giving me my money back even if it cost me twice as much to get it back. Sad that people are willing to lose their self-respect over chump change.

The legal option was a good suggestion but is really limit by geography. I don't think he would have much luck with criminal law but would be better off pursuing this in small claims court. It is cheap, it is easy and if nothing else getting a judgement against bboy would cause him enough issues in life that even if the judgement was never enforced at least you'd have that satisfaction.

metsandfinsfan 10-10-2007 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have never talked to you before in my life. stop sending me pms. this is untrue and can a mod please delete my name/info

[/ QUOTE ]

Then, after you get busted, you claim you did it because he scammed you? Seems like if that were the case, you would have mentioned that. But the way this went down you look like a common thief.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

OP pm everyone who posts in this thread his real name
make a website with it if u must

scammers must be stopped

the_optical 10-10-2007 10:33 AM

Phil
You do not need to be a judge or a rocket scientist to find that he is part of the population that is the scum of the earth so let his name be known so noone else falls to the trap. He has been caught lying more than once on this thread. He is guilty. The evidence is right in front of you and this guy should prove his innocense before anyone supports his ass.
This is one of the many reasons I do not do transfer's but even so you think some people were born with a conscience

Quanah Parker 10-10-2007 01:01 PM

So, at this point, what's the OP's next move?

Henry17 10-10-2007 01:08 PM

That would depend on where OP lives, where BBoy lives, how much info OP has, how much effort OP wants to put into getting his funds back.

I don't think FTP will reverse the transaction. Poker sites are not there to be arbitrators in disputes.

bboy_ 10-10-2007 02:30 PM

full story

he scammed me before, decided to trust me with a transfer. i decided a little karma was in order.

obv i tried to lie and get away with it hoping it would blow over.

would you guys had rather i just said that in the first place?

AaronL 10-10-2007 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Phil
You do not need to be a judge or a rocket scientist to find that he is part of the population that is the scum of the earth so let his name be known so noone else falls to the trap. He has been caught lying more than once on this thread. He is guilty. The evidence is right in front of you and this guy should prove his innocense before anyone supports his ass.
This is one of the many reasons I do not do transfer's but even so you think some people were born with a conscience

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm... I don't think 2+2 has a problem outting scammers... I'm sure they are just protecting their own asses from a potential lawsuit...

Henry17 10-10-2007 02:37 PM

That explanation doesn't sound believable.

No one is going to trust someone they themselves previously scammed.

If that was true you'd have said it from the outset.

By-Tor 10-10-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
full story

he scammed me before, decided to trust me with a transfer. i decided a little karma was in order.

[/ QUOTE ]

are we voting? i'd rather you where both either banned, or branded.

i prefer branded so others are aware of your scummieness.

bboy_ 10-10-2007 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That explanation doesn't sound believable.

No one is going to trust someone they themselves previously scammed.

If that was true you'd have said it from the outset.

[/ QUOTE ]

ask OP

bboy_ 10-10-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Phil

[/ QUOTE ]

you speak like you know me. i have done many transfers successfully with many different users on this forum, so don't talk like i'm some lowlife who can only make money by scamming innocent people, because i most certainly do not.

op initiated this transfer fwiw

Henry17 10-10-2007 02:51 PM

You certainly tired to lie in this thread so that makes lowlife more likely then not.

If you hadn't done anything wrong you wouldn't need to lie.

boohaa12 10-10-2007 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Phil

[/ QUOTE ]

you speak like you know me. i have done many transfers successfully with many different users on this forum, so don't talk like i'm some lowlife who can only make money by scamming innocent people , because i most certainly do not.

[/ QUOTE ]
no one is raising the Q if you can make money in other ways.

but you sir are

scum

cardman 10-10-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
full story

he scammed me before, decided to trust me with a transfer.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm guessing this means he paid you back... eventually? Otherwise why would he trust you with a transfer?

[ QUOTE ]

i decided a little karma was in order.

[/ QUOTE ]

New undertitles for both OP and bboy_?

[x] This thread delivers.

Quanah Parker 10-10-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I did a stupid thing, but paid back the person who I wronged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link or expanded cliffnotes to OP's past transgressions?

So far, OP looks like he's being honest and fairly forthright.

bboy on the other hand...I could insult him, but why bother.

El_Hombre_Grande 10-10-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Phil

[/ QUOTE ]

you speak like you know me. i have done many transfers successfully with many different users on this forum, so don't talk like i'm some lowlife who can only make money by scamming innocent people, because i most certainly do not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know everything I need to know about you. An admitted liar and a thief, all in one thread. The mere fact that you don't always steal and lie isn't a defense to the times that you do.

cardman 10-10-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I did a stupid thing, but paid back the person who I wronged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link or expanded cliffnotes to OP's past transgressions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Question to anyone who knows: Is OP the same poster as this?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpr...ge=1&topic=

I'm asking because the name is spelled different and I'm not sure.

F. McSimmons 10-10-2007 05:36 PM

Yes that is correct. ^

Henry17 10-10-2007 05:37 PM

Did you previously scam Bboy?

F. McSimmons 10-10-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you previously scam Bboy?

[/ QUOTE ]
No. He was involved in the incident I mentioned previously, but I never took any of his money. I transfered with him, but did not take any of his money.

cardman 10-10-2007 05:45 PM

Who did you scam?

F. McSimmons 10-10-2007 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who did you scam?

[/ QUOTE ]
Venom007

bboy_ 10-10-2007 05:56 PM

venom got his money back and you had my money... how is that not me getting scammed

F. McSimmons 10-10-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
venom got his money back and you had my money... how is that not me getting scammed

[/ QUOTE ]
You didn't lose one cent from the whole ordeal.

bboy_ 10-10-2007 06:10 PM

after probably 6-7 actual hours and 5-6 days of dealing with pokerstars and full tilt emails back and forth/phone calls/pm's etc. time is money my friend

F. McSimmons 10-10-2007 06:15 PM

I don't know how long it was. I apologized to you for what I did. I'm stupid for trading with you again, obv, but I don't think that I deserved this.

NoMeansYes_ 10-10-2007 06:18 PM

Wow this is what 2p2 is about. Please be a third party who scammed them both and is escaping with all the monies, who is also a mod, who is also el diablo. PLEASE

Paul B. 10-10-2007 06:29 PM

Wow bboy_, you are lucky you didn't scam the wrong person. Some people do not take this stuff lightly and would do some serious bodily damage to get their money back. Not saying that I am one of those people but you should be aware that people like that do exist out there.

If I were in OP's spot, I'd be filing a police report and doing my best to get you thrown in jail. $893 is considered grand theft in most jurisdictions and that means you can serve up to a year in ass-rape prison.

Just think about it. If you're not prepared to accept the consequences for your actions, maybe it would be best to just give the money back.

prodonkey 10-10-2007 06:31 PM

So you almost scammed him in the past, and he knows this.. and decided it would be a good idea to send him $. HAHAHA

And bboy_ who didn't actually lose any money in the previous scammament says his 6 hours of time is worth $900 .

This is great. Scamming the reformed scammer is the best.

prodonkey 10-10-2007 06:33 PM

I like how the first response is, i've never talked to u before in my life.. why does EVERYONE lie when they get busted?

bboy_ 10-10-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like how the first response is, i've never talked to u before in my life.. why does EVERYONE lie when they get busted?

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't have any clue who the op was when i wrote this. it took him about 2 days to tell me who he even was.