Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nucharge Bodog (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477413)

superpokermon 08-21-2007 03:16 PM

Re: Nucharge Bodog

[ QUOTE ]
It STILL hasnt hit my account.How long does it take after it's been approved? what the hell already?

[/ QUOTE ]

My last one took exactly 10 business days after it was approved to hit my account. So 2 weeks is not unusual.

superpokermon 08-21-2007 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else had any experience with the ATM card? Roughly what percentage do you lose in fees/exchange rate costs? I was looking to take out $6k on the debit card but might just do it via bank transfer. Also, lastly, do the international wire transfers go quicker than the normal bank transfers?

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I understand you'll lose around 6 percent to fees and exchange rate. This could vary, depending on which bank runs the atm you use...but in any case it's really high, and I am not going to be able to give up 6 percent.

otter 08-21-2007 11:59 PM

It was approved 4 days ago and still hasn't make it to the bank

surfinillini 08-22-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine was approved 8 days ago and still hasn't make it to the bank

[/ QUOTE ]

Stosh 08-23-2007 05:24 PM

I received the Nucharge ATM card and activated it. Can someone please tell me how long its takes to transfer funds from the regular Nucharge account to the ATM card? Is it instant? 'Stosh

mo42nyy 08-23-2007 11:02 PM

instant but you will lose 7-8% of your money when you take it off the card

selurah 08-24-2007 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
instant but you will lose 7-8% of your money when you take it off the card

[/ QUOTE ]

This is super ghey. Especially considering I can take out $500 for a fee of $2.50 from the ATM using the card that you used to be able to get through Stars. That is .5 percent compared to the supposed 8 percent from this junk ass nucharge card. There is no way anyone can afford to give up 8 percent per cashout. That is ludicrous.

timw07 08-24-2007 10:13 AM

Guys - I've had (so far) an AWFUL experience with Nucharge ACH cashout to date.. See below

8/3 - Request Cashout from Bogog
8/4 - Money is in Nucharge, I request ACH cashout (for 4100)
8/13 - The request was PENDING for until this day in which it turned to SUCCESSFUL
8/24 - 10 FULL Business Days and still no money in my account. Each time I call, they give me the run around.

Anything I can do at this point?

Stosh 08-24-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys - I've had (so far) an AWFUL experience with Nucharge ACH cashout to date.. See below

8/3 - Request Cashout from Bogog
8/4 - Money is in Nucharge, I request ACH cashout (for 4100)
8/13 - The request was PENDING for until this day in which it turned to SUCCESSFUL
8/24 - 10 FULL Business Days and still no money in my account. Each time I call, they give me the run around.

Anything I can do at this point?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, what awful news. I'm beginning to really worry about these ACH withdrawals. I'd like to thank Bodog for having us send our money to a complete POS company!

c double 08-27-2007 01:58 PM

got my Ach in the bank today, only took 22 days. 8/5 to 8/27.

YukonHD 08-28-2007 03:45 AM

I got my first ACH in my bank account today. It was initiated on 8/15, so it was exactly 10 business days.

Also, I got the ATM card on Friday and used it for the first time today. I withdrew about $815 and lost about 5% during the transaction considering the fees/conversion rates.

otter 08-29-2007 01:11 PM

received the money in the bank 8-27

Ponies 08-29-2007 06:55 PM

13 days
10 business days
for my last withdrawl of 2k+

mayday4379 08-29-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i cashed out $4100 and it took a week for them to process it. they sent me an email saying they are backlogged.

they cashed me out for $1600, then another one for $2500. it still hasn't hit my bank account.

my first cashout last month for $1500 only took a day, so I don't know whats going on

[/ QUOTE ]

My update is that they just told me ANOTHER 10 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally received payment. I initiated on aug 3rd and it hit my bank account on aug 28th.

Stosh 09-04-2007 04:49 PM

I just tried to use my Nucharge ATM card for the first time and got rejected for inputting the wrong PIN. I called Nucharge and they informed me that the ATM card option is actually down at the moment. They say it should be back up within the next 24hrs.

Also, can anyone report a successful ACH transfer? None have been reported in this thread for a while. This company is freaking useless. 'Stosh

BigUpS 09-04-2007 06:13 PM

I requested ACH to my bank and received approval after 5 business days. Will update once I got the money in my bank account.

c double 09-06-2007 04:54 PM

I received an ach about 2 weeks ago. took 23 days i think in all. Got another one cooking on Sept 1. Stay away from the Atm card. I forgot my pin and thats a god thing.

j2zooted 09-06-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i requested cashout from nucharge on 8/7 for 500 by their echeck method, it was declined on 8/17. i just got off the phone with them. the guy in support suggested that i clicked i didn't want to confirm this transaction when i requested it. i really doubt it, but it is possible. why would it have been pending for ten days if i didnit confirm it? whatever. he then said he would process it again, and it should be in my checking account within 10 business days. we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok update with mine. on the nucharge website, it was approved on the 27th, it is now the 6th and the money is not in my checkink account. it has been over ten business days. i called customer support a couple minutes ago, and the rep said that it was 21 business days. i asker her where it said that on their website, and her reply was that she cant see the website we see from her computer. wtf? this is customer support right? i tell her im not real worried about the money, but the fact that this has been such a hassle really makes me not want to do business with them. she says she understands, that they get lots of phone calls like these, that they are trying to get new payment processors (they arent one?), blah blah blah. so i keep waiting, i'll call back when the twenty one days are up if it isnt in my account and get their next round of excuses. will update when i know more.

Stosh 09-06-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I received an ach about 2 weeks ago. took 23 days i think in all. Got another one cooking on Sept 1. Stay away from the Atm card. I forgot my pin and thats a god thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate on why you are unsatisfied with the ATM card. 'Stosh

superpokermon 09-06-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i requested cashout from nucharge on 8/7 for 500 by their echeck method, it was declined on 8/17. i just got off the phone with them. the guy in support suggested that i clicked i didn't want to confirm this transaction when i requested it. i really doubt it, but it is possible. why would it have been pending for ten days if i didnit confirm it? whatever. he then said he would process it again, and it should be in my checking account within 10 business days. we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok update with mine. on the nucharge website, it was approved on the 27th, it is now the 6th and the money is not in my checkink account. it has been over ten business days. i called customer support a couple minutes ago, and the rep said that it was 21 business days. i asker her where it said that on their website, and her reply was that she cant see the website we see from her computer. wtf? this is customer support right? i tell her im not real worried about the money, but the fact that this has been such a hassle really makes me not want to do business with them. she says she understands, that they get lots of phone calls like these, that they are trying to get new payment processors (they arent one?), blah blah blah. so i keep waiting, i'll call back when the twenty one days are up if it isnt in my account and get their next round of excuses. will update when i know more.

[/ QUOTE ]

man this is frustrating. I initiated my last cashout on Aug. 9...it was approved on the 18th. Today, Sep. 6th, still waiting. Tomorrow will be 21 business days since I started the process. 29 days total. I guess I'll call tomorrow if it's not in my account, but I don't expect them to tell me anything helpful.

sobos 09-06-2007 10:17 PM

Same story here. I initiated my withdrawal on 8/8 and still nothing. I called nucharge and they said they would put a trace on my money.

rpr 09-07-2007 11:43 AM

19 business days, waiting on the "trace" for 3 payouts.

What frustrates me is the fact that they lie. At least they could cancel the ACHs and allow me to withdraw via the ATM.

I'm taking all my money off of Bodog and switching sites.

famousanus03 09-09-2007 05:07 AM

I accidentally cashed out through nucharge. Then i made 5 separate 2500 bank wires on aug 31. They were in my account on friday so only 5 business days. Only problem fee was fin 45 dollars for each wire and 20 dollars form my bank. However the money got into my account very quick.

sdfsdf 09-09-2007 05:23 AM

so, are checks faster than nucharge then? checks seem to be coming in within a month or less

rpr 09-11-2007 10:38 AM

Has anyone got their ACH payouts lately? It's been 32 regular days since I did my withdraw. Hate the fact that they lie, they told me 20 days ago it'd be in my account within 48 hours...

I took all my money off Bodog and am closing my account.

Stosh 09-11-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone got their ACH payouts lately? It's been 32 regular days since I did my withdraw. Hate the fact that they lie, they told me 20 days ago it'd be in my account within 48 hours...

I took all my money off Bodog and am closing my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has been 30 days for me, and still no payment. Stay away from Nucharge. Also, Bodog are complete dicks for having us entrust our money with this company.

superpokermon 09-11-2007 06:56 PM

today was day 33 for my withdrawal. 22 bus days I think. Called them yesterday, they say they'll put a trace on it but that will take up to 7 days.

ltc748 09-11-2007 07:08 PM

you can use your epassporte as a credit card to load nucharge. thats pretty cool

sobos 09-11-2007 10:49 PM

Nucharge withdrawal initiated 8/8. Withdrawal received 9/10. Check by courier is much faster.

hangoverblack 09-11-2007 11:20 PM

A loophole with Nucharge and Bodog: there is hope! First off, I got my ATM card about 3 weeks ago in the mail after making deposits to Bodog through Nucharge. I decided to pull out $2000 usd from Bodog back to nucharge the last week in August. To my pleasant surprise, bodog credited the funds within 6 hours, and when I awoke the next day the 2000 usd were in my nucharge account. I then went online to move the funds to the card. The exhange rate that day was 1 usd to 1.19 austrailian. I turns out that I could load the card with about 830 usd (1000 aus dollars). I took it to an ATM (Bank of America). I checked the balance - it was given to me in USD and was 790$. I withdrew $780 US cash. I then went online on my IPhone and accessed the nucharge site. The funds had been immediately debited online! So I put another 820 usd from my account onto the card, waited 2 minutes, and went back to the ATM. To my shock, i was able to withdraw another $780 US dollars. I went back to the IPHone and tried to move more money on the nucharge site from my account to the ATM card. It let me move the rest (about 360$) - BUT - would not let me withdraw at the ATM as I reached my daily limit for the card ($2000 austrailian dollars). The next day i returned to the ATM and withdrew the remaining $350 accessable dollars off the card. So in two days and 3 ATM trips I got 1910 out of 2000 dollars of my withdrawal (90$ in fees overall). Not bad, IMO, to have the cash the next or even same day! BUT!!! on 9/4/07 Nucharge lost their agreement with the ATM provider, and the card no longer loads or functions. I discovered this after moving another $760 from bodog to nucharge on 9/7. After contacting Nucharge and Bodog, i was told the problem was a serious contractural problem and may not get fixed. Bodog insisted however that my payout MUST go through Nucharge despite their newfound inability to do ATM transactions, and we all know how [censored] their ACH transactions are, if even possible. SO here's how I got around it, and it worked. I went online to Bodog, and put all remaining funds from Nucharge back in my Bodog account. Then I went to Nucharge and CLOSED my account. Then I contacted Bodog, and asked to speak with their security department, in order to notify them that my Nucharge account had been CLOSED, and needed to be DEACTIVATED from my BODOG account. they were inquisitive and testy, but they of course had no choice but to disable it. TODAY: my payout options are check by mail, check by courier. No NUCHARGE option.

thank me later. the ATM card was a great option while it lasted, but it's over for now. have Bodog send you a check - all this Nucharge tracing your money [censored] is unacceptable, and scary

niss 09-12-2007 12:09 AM

Huh?

rpr 09-12-2007 12:32 AM

Wow, that's really shady considering ACHs take longer than checks. I was going to use the ATM to withdraw my remaining money on Bodog.

I guess PokerStars is the best for payouts? I just want a check within 2 weeks or epassporte within a few days (and have the ATM card work)...

JoseMartenez 09-12-2007 02:53 PM

Can anyone else confirm that the Nucharge ATM card option is down for the count? I really liked having that as I have a ACH from 8/9 that they're still giving me the run around on... I'm hoping to actually get the withdrawal at some point, but getting nervous it might not happen.

ticktock 09-12-2007 05:43 PM

It seems like people are still getting the ACH...It just seems to take a little longer hopefully we won't get screwed.

sf168 09-12-2007 06:16 PM

made 4 withdrawls
2 on Aug 11. for $5000
2 on Aug 14 for another $5000
approved on 20 and 21 for all of them
still havent receive the funds yet. called support they said they started a trace for me on Sept. 6 and they dont have my money. i dont think ill ever get that money

JoseMartenez 09-12-2007 07:12 PM

I haven't heard about anyone being "approved" after Aug. 15 and getting a successful ACH to deposit into their bank account. Hopefully someone out there can prove me wrong? Any word on the ATM card for those in the know?

tangled 09-12-2007 08:26 PM

Hangover:

But how is Bodog at getting checks out these days? Do you or anyone else know?

hangoverblack 09-12-2007 10:58 PM

After disabling Nucharge on my account, today I had 4025 in my Bodog account. I cashed out $2500 via courrier option for a check. It was approved and deducted from my Bodog account in 4 hours. They stated it would take 20 business days in my email (same time next month). That, in my opinion, is too long. The hard part is leaving more than $3000 in an offshore account, especially one that just lost a 48 million dollar judgement. I am cashing out my account at any cost and going to a more stable situation with regard to payouts. Like I said in my long message above, the ATM option through Nucharge was sweet during the week or so that it lasted - I would gladly pay 5% juice to pull my funds out of the Bank Of America ATM at the corner today... now, nucharge scares the hell out of me and Bodog's payout options without the ATM are insanely slow. Good luck all, I'll let you know when I get my check next month!!

stoaf88 09-13-2007 01:41 AM

Have an echeck from 8-18 that still hasn't hit my account. When I call nucharge they tell me that their clearing house is backlogged and they no longer have the money and they don't know when I'll get it. The e check is for $2000. I just love nucharge, bunch of theivs. Is there anything that we can do? Can we report them to someone?

tangled 09-13-2007 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After disabling Nucharge on my account, today I had 4025 in my Bodog account. I cashed out $2500 via courrier option for a check. It was approved and deducted from my Bodog account in 4 hours. They stated it would take 20 business days in my email (same time next month). That, in my opinion, is too long. The hard part is leaving more than $3000 in an offshore account, especially one that just lost a 48 million dollar judgement. I am cashing out my account at any cost and going to a more stable situation with regard to payouts. Like I said in my long message above, the ATM option through Nucharge was sweet during the week or so that it lasted - I would gladly pay 5% juice to pull my funds out of the Bank Of America ATM at the corner today... now, nucharge scares the hell out of me and Bodog's payout options without the ATM are insanely slow. Good luck all, I'll let you know when I get my check next month!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the update. Actually I can live with 20 days, if it is 20 days. Nowadays you never know.